Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey would definitely look better with a lighter hair color because it would make her appear less dark and lurking. I think every pic I've seen of her is scary. Something about her, even when she's smiling, there is an icy cruel feeling.

Bingo! Thats what has been bugging me TXVickie...in that shot in court she looks around, flashes a big smile...but IMO, it never "reaches her eyes" as they say.

Scott Peterson had the same eyes...all show no go!

OK, remember this, see if it happens later.

I think that tonight's ABC 20/20 interview was just a little bunny fluff piece for misdirection to let them put out the thought that "oh please, would ABC have paid a million for that?" when people accuse them of paying for the interview.

But what really may have happened is that they did pay for the "production material" that being the "exclusive" video they showed tonight and did the fluff piece. But later, they will have an interview with Casey, if she's still free, or Cindy and the rest of the family done by Diane Sawyer.
I betcha.

Got to admit I watched 20/20 tonight. There were parts of it I did not care for, but I could tell that the Anthony's did not control the show. In fact, there were parts that probably made them livid. With Casey watching the show with them in the same house, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during any discussion of it.

Really, all in all, 20/20 was pretty fair, IMO.

Yeah but it didn't tell us anything new really. And what happened with the interview?

Yeah but it didn't tell us anything new really. And what happened with the interview?

I don't remember them saying interview just exclusive photos/videos...... I actually thought it was pretty well done.... I recorded it and am watching it now

way late to the thread, but did anyone notice when they were talking about Zanny, the image of the back-lit "being" in the background looked like an alien?

I cracked up when I saw that. Rewind and review - tall, skinny with a long neck?

Subliminal message from 20-20? "Yeah right, Casey, the little green men exist, too."

way late to the thread, but did anyone notice when they were talking about Zanny, the image of the back-lit "being" in the background looked like an alien?

I cracked up when I saw that. Rewind and review - tall, skinny with a long neck?

Subliminal message from 20-20? "Yeah right, Casey, the little green men exist, too."

I did notice that !!!!! "We come in peace...."

It seems rather apparent that they got money or are getting money from somewhere that they seem to not have before ie. the supposed promissory notes to bail bonds men. If they did get paid anything for the photos or an interview, at least we know that after the government gets thier share, the liar-yers, oh I mean lawyers, will get the rest.

Hopefully, the truth will win out and Caylee will have justice.

Got to admit I watched 20/20 tonight. There were parts of it I did not care for, but I could tell that the Anthony's did not control the show. In fact, there were parts that probably made them livid. With Casey watching the show with them in the same house, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during any discussion of it.

Really, all in all, 20/20 was pretty fair, IMO.

I was thinking the same thing while I was watching. I bet it didn't turn out the way they wanted it to. :)

September 5, 2008
20/20

created by and snipped from: bigjuicykungfu

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGosFlxaPA0
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdaNDGMoNsw
Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehRwF5ehz9o

Also in the Media Forum

Thanks for posting these links.

The strangest thing of all is Baez's last words re "we need to look for Caylee". Does this educated, intelligent man truly not realize that for the most part the entire nation knows of and is looking for Caylee? When people act this dumb (defining dumb as "exasperating obtuseness or lack of comprehension") it causes further suspicion and definitely exasperation.

Good program all around as it wasn't biased either way.

(snip)those videos made me cry like i havn't in a long time exspecially when her best freind got on the phone kristina i think her name was and said if something happened to her i;ll just die and she was crying it was just heart breaking..(snip)

That reminds me - did anyone pick up on Casey's snarky retort of "Oh well..." during her friend's teary comments during that call? I replayed it again, just to make sure, and there it was, clear as a bell. It was very damning. I sure hope the police caught that. It was not only a cruel reaction to her friend's grief, but practically an admission of guilt, in my opinion. Casey was just shrugging her off the way I think she shrugged off her daughter.

I had not heard that particular tape until I saw this 20/20 show.

That reminds me - did anyone pick up on Casey's snarky retort of "Oh well..." during her friend's teary comments during that call? I replayed it again, just to make sure, and there it was, clear as a bell. It was very damning. I sure hope the police caught that. It was not only a cruel reaction to her friend's grief, but practically an admission of guilt, in my opinion. Casey was just shrugging her off the way I think she shrugged off her daughter.

I had not heard that particular tape until I saw this 20/20 show.

I did pick up on that. Casey's phone conversations from jail have always bothered me, because they clearly show that the only person she was concerned about was herself. :mad: She blamed her mom for calling the police and acts irritated when people are more concerned about finding Caylee instead of getting her out of jail. There is zero concern for her daughter in the first phone calls. She begins to act a bit nicer after she realizes her phone conversations are being leaked to the media.

I watched the first half of 20/20 last night and I was so disgusted I had to turn if off and go to bed. It seems to me to be nothing more then a PR ploy to clean up the Anthony family image which coincidentally came about only days after C & G retained attorney Mark NeJame, who has said that the media was vilifying the Anthony's. http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/NeJame-will-represent-Casey-parents.htm

The 20/20 segment painted a picture of an "outwardly happy" family that is faced with a tragedy, seemingly at the hands of the daughter, showing the rest of the family as normal and "Americana". But how many of us, if faced with a child like Casey, wouldn't be relieved to have her out of the house? Wouldn't we want our child to remain in jail under such suspicious circumstances, not only for our/their own safety, but for justice? I asked myself, hypothetically, what would cause me to want to protect, cover up and possibly implicate myself for my child in this type of circumstance? The only thing I could come up with is to protect myself and/or my family from some secret that I wouldn't want revealed. All I can say is it would have to be something huge for it to make me more concerned then the possible murder of my grandchild at the hands of my child. There is more to the Anthony story then a missing/killed child.

Also I found the 20/20 coverage of Caylee to be nothing but sensationalism. They are playing on the emotions of the public. The new video and pictures were not aired for the purpose of helping find Caylee because she is not out there somewhere waiting to be recognized. The show did nothing toward finding her. The only goals right now should be finding Caylee and implicating everyone involved in her disappearance. Everything else is sensationalism.

JMO

(snip)But how many of us, if faced with a child like Casey, wouldn't be relieved to have her out of the house? Wouldn't we want our child to remain in jail under such suspicious circumstances, not only for our/their own safety, but for justice?

Right on! I wouldn't put my neighbors through that misery. But, it just demonstrates how selfish people can be. They don't seem to care about how their neighbors feel about the disruption.

Also, I think there is a real safety concern. Casey is probably far safer in jail then at home right now.

:confused:
I just thought the videos made her seem real for so long all we really saw was that one video of her and pics i don't think that it has really hit me that she was a real person it just seems like a dream or something i don't know if anyone understands. but after 20/20 i put my 16 month old daughter to bed and i just thought to myself i don't know what i would do if i lost her. she is just the best thing that has happened to me. i am so confused because casey and caylee looked so happy together she looked liked she loved her baby i don't get it. i just hope that she is found i hope for the best that she is found alive but i exspect the worst. I hope that caylee's short life has served a purpose to hopefully help someone i don't know. when my son died the only way i could get thru that was believing and i still do that he was here to teach me something that only he could. an angel sent from Heaven, i hope the Caylee has helped other children maybe living the same distraught life she has. hopefully child welfare will be taken more seriously and when young mothers or even older mothers give birth they are talked to. i personally believe that people should undergo phych evals there are to many children out there dying for nothing. it pisses me off. i just don't get this.

i often wonder why wild animals sometimes kill there babies, it has forced me to look at us as humans, and how and why we (not saying any one on ws) also kill our babies. its an interesting study that i have to think about more. i don't know i am just rambling. but i am really sad for this little girl those videos just made me really sad

I am convinced there are animals who show more compassion towards babies than KC. Did anyone see the little boy who fell into Gorilla pit video? The huge Gorilla came over to him and gently touched him, they didnt hurt him. Also, watch some Meerkat manor videos, they go out of their way to look after the babies.
KC anthony doesnt even seem human to me. She should be sitting in jail.
I hope those wonderful searchers find Caylee soon, it is hard work. Ya wont see any of the Anthonys' out there bothering..:mad:

I finally watched it this morning and nothing really stood out for me. The whole piece was pretty slanted, but not as badly as I had expected. Still...no biggie. They did not get their bang for the buck on that one, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back