Dr G Medical Examiner

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Discovery Health channel has been bought by Oprah.
Dr. G. Medical Examiner is not listed.
I am having shivering fits!!! Dr. G. is such a sweetheart.
I have learned so much about health,(yes health) by watching her show.
Has anyone heard of a network called FIT/TV? She is listed on there,I've never heard of it.I will phone my cable co. tomorrow.

Has anyone heard of a network called FIT/TV? She is listed on there,I've never heard of it.I will phone my cable co. tomorrow.

DirecTV channel 261

"The only network delivering quality programming to men, women, and families who are interested in enhancing their well-being through exercise, personal trainers, and motivational advice."

Yes! I have DirecTv and this is one of the channels I have.

DirecTV channel 261

"The only network delivering quality programming to men, women, and families who are interested in enhancing their well-being through exercise, personal trainers, and motivational advice."

--------------
Thanks so much Numbers.I have Cox cable.I'll call tomorrow.
I have insomnia big time and have spent the wee hours watching
Dr. G. many times.She is just remarkable!

FITtv is the Fitness Channel...They had a marathon today with Dr. G and she is also on Monday nights at 8pm.

I used to watch her on some cable channel a few years ago & then they moved it to Discovery Health, which my cable co doesn't give me (for the outrageous price they charge me, lol). So I was thrilled to find her today and watched 6 hours of her, LOL. And will of course be watching tomorrow night, too.

Woo - hoo :woohoo: - got Dr. G back, the hearing is tomorrow & I have the day off AND I got to spend a lazy Sunday watching the marathon!

Will see you all tomorrow, with bells on (not shackles! :D ) :seeya:

FITtv is the Fitness Channel...They had a marathon today with Dr. G and she is also on Monday nights at 8pm.

I used to watch her on some cable channel a few years ago & then they moved it to Discovery Health, which my cable co doesn't give me (for the outrageous price they charge me, lol). So I was thrilled to find her today and watched 6 hours of her, LOL. And will of course be watching tomorrow night, too.

Woo - hoo :woohoo: - got Dr. G back, the hearing is tomorrow & I have the day off AND I got to spend a lazy Sunday watching the marathon!

Will see you all tomorrow, with bells on (not shackles! :D ) :seeya:

Thank you so much! Now I just have to find FitTv! I had read she might be on the TLC channel too. I love my Dr. G!

I heard on "In Sessions" this afternoon where they said Dr. G testified that 100% of drowning cases involving children were reported. What she actually said was 100% of the cases involving children who had drowned that CAME THROUGH HER MORGUE were reported.

All I know is Dr.G is the
bomb1.gif

Dr. G was WONDERFUL today. A real WARRIOR for Caylee on the stand. She said all the things we WISH we could say to ICA's face! She was incredible. Better than I ever hoped for. I was crying as on that cross by CM!!!! I swear, Caylee was right there with her! A great day for justice for Caylee! Dr. G is my HERO! And Caylee's hero too!!!

Dr. G was WONDERFUL today. A real WARRIOR for Caylee on the stand. She said all the things we WISH we could say to ICA's face! She was incredible. Better than I ever hoped for. I was crying as on that cross by CM!!!! I swear, Caylee was right there with her! A great day for justice for Caylee! Dr. G is my HERO! And Caylee's hero too!!!

I agree with you 100%. I think she's been the best witness so far! And CM, she so put him in his place!!! She is amazing!

I would of agreed before the remains were found that it was going to be hard to convict Casey. However, now that the remains were found the key will be three things. The car, The remains, and Casey's finger prints on that duct tape (if they found any, which IMO they did). Add that to her not ever reporting her child missing, Cindy did 31 days later and the circumstantial evidence and there is the case in a nut shell....JMO

no prints on tape

Oh man, I just finished watching Dr G's testimony. I have no muscle tone, I am limp with relief and pride. It's how she expresses herself, with such great confidence and integrity, with REAL feeling.

I watch her series when I can, and wondered if the producers "created" this delightful character of a medical examiner. I don't wonder any more, the producers just sit back and let her be her wonderful self.

she did a great job explaining that although the "manner" of death is uncertain, which is often the case with a decomposed body, the "cause" of death was indeed determined, homicide. during cross, cm attempted to interchange the terms cause/manner in an effort to get dg to state cause, rather than manner, could not be determined.

Dr. G said it all..anyone that doubts it was a HOMICIDE...should go sit with the DT. she explained it perfectly..

I love the way Dr. G. laid it all out in a very logical commom sense way. The icing on the cake was that is was done during Masons cross examination. The DT brought it all home themselves. They sealed the gulity verdict with this line of questioning. Dr. G. served it to them on a silver plater. A great day for Caylee !!!!!!

I love the way Dr. G. laid it all out in a very logical commom sense way. The icing on the cake was that is was done during Masons cross examination. The DT brought it all home themselves. They sealed the gulity verdict with this line of questioning. Dr. G. served it to them on a silver plater. A great day for Caylee !!!!!!

I couldn't believe my ears! Not a very smart question for Mason to ask "Do you have an opinion on the cause of death?" Left himself WIDE open and Dr. G delivered!:rocker:

Mason blew his opportunity to ask about a (screwed-up) person who wants to make an accidental death of their own child look like a homicide by another person to escape blame for the accidental death. That is an oddball exception (to all parents calling paramedics) that Garavaglia would have to allow for even if she has never encountered it herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back