Dr G Medical Examiner

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oj also had a sympathetic jury, for obvious reasons. that no one likes to address,

but there it is.

And OJ was a likable and sympathetic defendant. He was a huge star because he had always worked hard, had a great attitude, was very talented and had earned a lot of respect in his life. That alone gave him a huge benefit with the jury and with the public.

Casey has ZERO respect from the jury or the public and probably not even from her own defense team anymore. I believe that IF the jury is given any way to find her guilty they will take it. With OJ, they were looking for any way to find him innocent.

And if you live in a home with a pool and you have a child who can not be found wouldn't the pool be the first place you would look?

And Baez stupidly described how BOTH Georhge and Casey ran through the house looking under beds, in closets and cupboards, in the garage AND THEN they went out to the yard. WHO is going to believe that? Any parent that has a pool or is visiting a place with a pool always looks there first if their toddler is missing.

Dr. Garavaglia told Mr. Mason in oh so eloquent terms just how unreasonable the DT theory is. Thank you Dr. G.

WENDY MURPHY JUST SAID THE STATE SAYS THE CHILD WAS KILLED ON THE 17th?

Is that true?

but ... the defense is not claiming a murder by anyone ... the defense is claiming an "accident" involving knowledge by the Inmate and her father George. Baez said in opening statements that there is no murder at all ... only a tragic accident then a cover up of the accident

But didn't Dr. G say if a child dies by accident and 911 isn't called, and the accident isn't reported then it's a homicide?

I've been watching Doc G for years on her reality medical examiner reality show. She has always treated the deceased with respect and honor causing me to especially admire her. I've also watched her come to complete absolute resolves in cases of death that had so many questions as to how a person died. She takes all considerations into account to make logical conclusions. Always impressed me how she goes the extra "Mile" for the deceased and their Family members.

She did great on the stand. Does her job with kindness and wisdom that shows.

Hello to all~

All I can say is its about time Caylee's voice was heard in court.
And by the by the best witness the State has.
DR G spoke to the jury with logic and reason in understandable facts.
COMMON SENSE will rule this jurors decision.

God Bless you DR G.
Justice for Caylee.

jmho

I'm shocked that CM didn't go right after Dr. G's absolute statements. A staged murder goes directly against what she was testifying about. She made an appeal to logic and it is logic. But a messed-up compulsive liar wishing to point blame away from themselves is the opposite of a logical person. These people exist and do abnormal bad things. Garavaglia essentially said that no such person is out there in the world.

Have you ever heard of another mother who had a child who drowned accidently do this instead of calling 911? Or if the child drowned accidently they were thrown away by their mother like garbage to decompose to a skeletonized state? Or a mother who has lost their child due to an accidental drowning go on like they dont have a care in the world? Or a mother who had lost their child applies duct tape across the child's airways?

I have never heard of such mothers.

I can see why Dr. G was truthful because I dont think anyone here has ever heard of such a mother either.

But of course we have heard of mothers who murdered their children do these things.

This jury will pull from their own commonsense and their own life experiences and it would be safe to say they have never heard of such a mother either unless that mother murdered her child.

IMO

And if you live in a home with a pool and you have a child who can not be found wouldn't the pool be the first place you would look?

Thank you!! I hadn't thought of that or that aspect of it. My mom has a pool exactly like the Anthony's and when my kids were little (Caylee's age) I never let them in their yard w/out supervision b/c I feared they'd find some way to get in the pool even though my mom assured me they couldn't. Mmm hmmm.

One day, my son (who was 2 1/2 at the time) and I were visiting my parents and I was in the bathroom (pregnant at the time) and my mom let my son outside to play and didn't tell me. By the time I got out, I found out my son was outside, I immediately ran out to the pool-even though it was winter!! He wasn't there.

I continued to look for him and meanwhile, my grandma (who lived 2 houses away) was calling to say my son was at her house! My mom had left her garage door unlocked and being a resourceful little tyke, he'd figured out how to get through 2 garage doors and one gate to go see his beloved great grandma. I had no idea.

That previous paragraph was added to also hit another point. I NEVER let my kids stay with my mom b/c imo, she is very careless with children. It's amazing I lived to adulthood-seriously. She loves my kids, but is so cotton-picking careless of them-I supervise their visits with her. So why would KC let her "crazy" mother care for Caylee??? I would never let someone I felt was crazy watch my kids! :banghead:

All I can say is its about time Caylee's voice was heard in court.
And by the by the best witness the State has.
DR G spoke to the jury with logic and reason in understandable facts.
COMMON SENSE will rule this jurors decision.

God Bless you DR G.
Justice for Caylee.

jmho

Commonsense always rules the day.

It is something we use everyday and the jury will understand what happened to poor little Caylee and who did it.

IMO

WENDY MURPHY JUST SAID THE STATE SAYS THE CHILD WAS KILLED ON THE 17th?

Is that true?

Not that I am aware of but these THs all put out misinformation.

I dont think the indictment stated a specific date . On or about the 16th of June, 2008, iirc. Since that was the last credible sighting of Caylee.

IMO

Didn't Scott P get convicted on less evidence connecting him to actually doing something to the bodies?
I think there is more here and KC will be nailed. I think witnesses and Maggots will prove she did something!

Yes, Scott had made the concrete blocks {in his rented shop} which he used to weight her down in SF Bay.

Yes, Scott had made the concrete blocks in his rented shop which he used to weight her down in SF Bay.

Hi Scandi,:seeya:

And remember how all the talking heads were predicting Scott Peterson was going to be acquitted?

That is why I don't pay any mind to what these mouthpieces say.

This case has much more powerful CE than SPs case by far.

IMO

I loved everything about her testimony, but am absolutely crazy about her winning smile as she left the stand!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your delivery! :heartbeat:

I agree with you completely, Quiche!! She knocked it out of the park for the State and for Caylee.

I kept expecting CM to interrupt her several times and object to her long (and very informative) responses. I'm really wondering if he even heard what she was saying and I'm being serious.

I have had to scan through threads this evening...and found posts referring to Dr G "eating Mason" alive...

sooo I spent some time watching the carnage...

She was great...I loved the way she said no...and absolutely...and how sometimes it was quite the oppositeof what CM thought the answer would be...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm shocked that CM didn't go right after Dr. G's absolute statements. A staged murder goes directly against what she was testifying about. She made an appeal to logic and it is logic. But a messed-up compulsive liar wishing to point blame away from themselves is the opposite of a logical person. These people exist and do abnormal bad things. Garavaglia essentially said that no such person is out there in the world.

I agree with you, and pardon me if this has already been mentioned, but the point Dr. G was trying to make was that if the child drowned accidentally, there would be no reason to not call 911, UNLESS they (parents, caregiver) have something to hide.

What I believe she means is that in cases where there is an accidental death and when there is a cover-up, it is because there are other reasons for the cover-up, (hiding the body, etc) ASIDE from the actual death, ie: previous child abuse, an act of child abuse that led to the child's death

If Caylee really did drown accidentally and Casey panicked and tried to hide the body, she would have just dumped the body somewhere and carried on with the rest of her crazy Zanny stole the baby story. She wouldn't have put duct tape over the child's mouth, wrapped it in 3 bags and hid it in the woods.

Dr. G believes that Casey was trying to hide and cover up more than the actual death. At least that is how I interpreted her testimony.

Hope this makes sense.

All I know is Dr.G is the
bomb1.gif

GREAT Post!!!! I came home from work and watched the trial.....I ended up watching Dr G's testimony 3 times. On cross with CM she was strong, confident and brilliant. :great:

Oh man, I just finished watching Dr G's testimony. I have no muscle tone, I am limp with relief and pride. It's how she expresses herself, with such great confidence and integrity, with REAL feeling.

I watch her series when I can, and wondered if the producers "created" this delightful character of a medical examiner. I don't wonder any more, the producers just sit back and let her be her wonderful self.

PG,
if you scroll down I posted a 'similar' thought but you said it a lot better. Cheers to Dr. G !!!!

Dear Dr. G,

I have always been a fan, but today you became a hero. THANK YOU for being there to represent Caylee (and doing an AWESOME job!).

Sincerely,
CZoo

:rocker: :woohoo: :tyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member