Dr. Phil - Anthony Case Mon 9/22/08-- UPDATE 10/7/08 Program

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
if you go to
www.drphil.com

you can read a summary of the show. the Padilla's are on it, as is Dick. Other than that, just psych profilers. No Anthony members.

Ugh, LP on Dr Phil? :crazy:

I might have to suck up my extreme dislike for Phil and watch the show today. :sick:

I'd pay a dollar to see that.

I'm-not-a-Dr.-but-I-play-one-on-TV-Phil
vs
Cynthia "It's Hammer Time" Anthony.

Three 5 minute rounds in the Octagon,

this weekend on pay-per-view.

Brought to you by

OJ Simpson
"Thank God people are paying attention to this b****
and not me."

sorry, lost my mind for a second

LOL! :clap:

so - Rob drove around with casey for 9 days looking for caylee?
I didn't know that??

You didn't know that becasue it's not true. He drove her to her lawyers office and to check in but did not look for Caylee. More BS from them and there will be more as the days go by. They change their story and embellish it constantly.

how about a show on high profile cases and the bloggers that follow them and try to solve them?

How about a show on talk-show hosts as media 'ho's?

Nejame said he has no idea what the protesters want.... No mention at all of the bail or having it revoke as a reason to be angry. Went through the signs of a anti social personality disorder, and she matched several.

Just have to say that I was SCREAMING at the tv the whole time that this was on!!!!!! Nejame and Dr. Phil think there is NO REASON to be critical of CA and GA. UM HELLO?! They have lied and lied and they aren't even searching for a live Caylee. I wish Dr Phil could have had the Caylee trust fund fraud issues in his hand,.. maybe then I wouldn't have been screaming at the tv! jmo

Just have to say that I was SCREAMING at the tv the whole time that this was on!!!!!! Nejame and Dr. Phil think there is NO REASON to be critical of CA and GA. UM HELLO?! They have lied and lied and they aren't even searching for a live Caylee. I wish Dr Phil could have had the Caylee trust fund fraud issues in his hand,.. maybe then I wouldn't have been screaming at the tv! jmo

OH GOOD, I was too!! That was the most Watered down bs I have ever seen!! What a waste of an hour!!

Dr. Phil would throw soft balls at Charlie Manson. He always waters down the issue. I'm not one bit surprised.

A women in the audience said she has a 26 year old daughter and 2 grandchildren and if her daughter was acting the way Casey was she wouldn't let her stay in her house. Amen to that.

Well, it's on here...I'm watching...now excuse me while I go hurl.

Agree. I'm seeing the second half of the show right now.
Dr. Phil----totally uninformed. Can't confirm date of Fusian pics.......
seems lost.
Nejame---- pity party
Lisa---not the attorney she used to be

The show is a public realtions ploy...and a WASTE a huge WASTE!
jmo

Dr. Phil----totally uninformed.!
jmo

(Snipped your quote)
Your words are what I left on Dr. Phil's website. Know he never reads any comments, however.

First lady to speak...long blond, etc...said: The police dug up the entire backyard.
................that did me in right at the beginning. I started screaming: THEY DID NOT.

Television takes my rants well.:)

And we know Cindy just loved this show.

(Snipped your quote)
Your words are what I left on Dr. Phil's website. Know he never reads any comments, however.

First lady to speak...long blond, etc...said: The police dug up the entire backyard.
................that did me in right at the beginning. I started screaming: THEY DID NOT.

Television takes my rants well.:)

And we know Cindy just loved this show.

I am thru 1/2 of the show....................puke..... sent link to Orlando Sent..follow the money trail.... GET INFORMED DR.PHIL..........

Well looks like Dr Phil is "a day late and a dollar short" on any useful information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back