Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's Dr. Phil show [video=youtube;m6CB0juQsjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6CB0juQsjw[/video]

My speculation only here. He didn't even get a chance to advertise this additional episode, so I don't think this was for DP ratings. This was done to try to control all the new BDI'ing now going on all over the place as a result of DP's interview. This was exactly the opposite of what Team Ramsey was trying to do with this interview with the CBS special coming up, which is likely going in the BDI direction. DP may have been threatened with a lawsuit by Lin Wood unless he tried to undo some of the damage (which was really done by Burke himself, then and now) so Phil spends the afternoon answering fabricated softball questions and twisting himself into a pretzel of old Lou Smit faulty logic.

Phil's peeps, if you are reading out here, keep in mind that while Burke was never a directly targeted suspect because he was a few weeks too young to be charged with murder, it would appear that the grand jury thought BDI. With a little help from his parents.

BR's smiling during serious
coversation
DP's interpretation

This is anxiety...
He's not autistic
He's just nervous...
grew up in seige mentality...
not comfortable in front of cameras

...'nervous smile'...

even with the discomfort Burke wanted to do this

DP spent a lot of time with Burke

Very intelligent
He's very personable....

anxiety expressing itself
nothing more / nothing less

WTF?!?! So Dr Phil just babbled for the entire 40 minute duration of the show, on stage by himself? Does he usually do this?

This screams MAYDAY MAYDAY DAMAGE CONTROL!

Okay so he was just nervous and giggled gleefully at the cameras because he was high on weed or something? Was he taking this seriously? I would l like d someone who deals with convicted sex killers and psychopaths to watch this interview..

And yes, he is a pretty young man, looks just like his mother.

Confirmed: Maglite flashlight was the weapon that killed JonBenet, see clip at the 0:30 mark. It struck her sideways, as opposed to front/back, fits the skull injury perfectly.

Wow.
dna test flash light

By the same token if you think this way then Charles Lindbergh would have had to murder his own child when he received the ransom note with his little son missing since he immediately contacted the police even though in the ransom note he was advised to not contact the police.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/lindbergh/sfeature/crime.html

LE always urges families of kidnapped victims to immediately contact them for they are far more capable of locating kidnapped children than parents.

I think that assumption of 'they wouldn't contact the police' comes from fictional movies showing the parents finding the kidnapped child without contacting the police and is an unrealistic view of reality.

Did Mr. Lindbergh call everyone and his/her brother within his personal circle as well? I would venture a guess that he did not. The notion that the Ramseys were concerned about the implications of that 'ransom' note is absurd.

Dear Dr. Phil not all of us believed in the "no snow" theory. My opinion is based on so much more than "no snow'. Does anyone else watching this show feel insulted by Dr. Phil? He's making fun of us.

Yes, yes I did, 8paws.

Wow. DP has turned into a yelling, almost screaming, pro Ramsey apologist!!!!! This is not a balanced objective look at this case - this is a ranting lecture in which he insults anyone with any views contrary to his.

The simple question is why is DP doing this? The simple answer is Lin Wood. Case Closed.

Never watched a DP episode before these interviews AND after Monday's interview- won't ever watch DP again. I wish I could protest his show right now- but want to see his concluding remarks- BR that is- not DP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not watched the extra DP segment yet. I recorded it though. About to watch it now. Why am I not shocked DP did this? Anyone that has even hinted to being anti Ramsey has been shut up with lawsuits. DP seemed really nervous in the FB segment he did and even stated he was, clearing his throat a lot. I just have to wonder if he was threatened with a possible lawsuit of some sort. Hmmmmmmm.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow. DP has turned into a yelling, almost screaming, pro Ramsey apologist!!!!! This is not a balanced objective look at this case - this is a ranting lecture in which he insults anyone with any views contrary to his.

The simple question is why is DP doing this? The simple answer is Lin Wood. Case Closed.
Of course the reality is that Burke Ramsey should be suing Lin Wood for bad counsel. Burke is the one who dropped all sorts of new clues under very light questioning from Dr. Phil. Between that and his creepy demeanor, he never should have given that interview.

But Phil's attorneys probably told him to do what he could to placate Wood, 'cause Lin Wood ain't happy with what went down.

I can't quite come to terms with the DP show needing to respond to the Twitterverse & social media about their thoughts.... I mean, Phil himself in teaser interviews said Burke's behavior was atypical and people would react to that. HE called it out himself! So yes, people saw a smiling/smirking Burke and they thought "that's strange, he doesn't look very upset or like he cares all that much." And he doesn't. There's nothing to defend there; Phil himself talked about the affect.

I dunno. This is just all pointless. Phil doesn't know all the facts; he was fed specific info to talk about from Lin Wood. The LE who investigated are now silenced due to threat of lawsuit or legal settlements. I mean WTH bother putting Burke on in the first place. Burke has/had the perfect comeback to everyone: "hey I was 9 years old, I don't remember much and didn't know what was going on at the time..." And that would have been the end of it as far as Burke goes, no interview needed. No one could argue about a 9 yr old not wanting to get involved 20 years later. I sure wouldn't do it.

Woah woah woah. I'm already noticing something weird only 3+ min into it. NOW he states to DP question, "why here why now?"
BR-"for a long time the media basically made our lives crazy. Seeing that as a little kid just kind of a chaotic nightmare. It's the 20th anniversary and apparently there's still a lot of attention around it. I WANT TO HONOR HER MEMORY BY DOING THIS."
Um... I don't quite remember the bold part being in what originally aired. I may be very wrong about this and will need to research it. But did anyone else notice this?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member