Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me the date of the third Dr Phil Show where he does a question and answer session about BR? I already have the first two.

Today - I think it is on right now actually. I have my DVR set.

The only part of the usual BDI theory that these interviews are making me question is that John and Patsy covered up the murder for Burke. Patsy might have, but I cannot believe that of John after seeing this. He had to have known that Burke would not come out well in these interviews. He could have given an interview with Dr. Phil himself. That would have been protecting his son. Even with renewed attention on the case, there is no reason for Burke to come on television so that the entire world knows what he looks like. Burke isn't a public figure and has been hidden away before. He doesn't even have to leave his home to work. If John knew about the cover up before it was too late to stop it, his reasons had nothing to do with his love for Burke.

It was Thursday. The name still shows the one that was supposed to air

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Kakidoll,
Thanks, I downloaded Wednesday's and it was all about some crazy teen, so wanted to make sure :)

Dr. Phil comes on at 5:00PM here in southeastern lower Michigan (in about 50 minutes). I will tune in but might not watch the entire show if it's going to be more bull@#$%.

The only part of the usual BDI theory that these interviews are making me question is that John and Patsy covered up the murder for Burke. Patsy might have, but I cannot believe that of John after seeing this. He had to have known that Burke would not come out well in these interviews. He could have given an interview with Dr. Phil himself. That would have been protecting his son. Even with renewed attention on the case, there is no reason for Burke to come on television so that the entire world knows what he looks like. Burke isn't a public figure and has been hidden away before. He doesn't even have to leave his home to work. If John knew about the cover up before it was too late to stop it, his reasons had nothing to do with his love for Burke.
I had thought that they (PR and JR) wrote the ransom note together but another commenter here saying that John R. would not have let the "ridiculous" (I believe was the word) ransom note go forward made me think about that. I am sure there have been theories proposed about this but then at what point did he know and feel he had to go along with it?

Also, they (Wood/Ramsey) probably felt they that had to "bring out" someone other than JR and that it was worth the risk... ? Without him being out there after the CBS show, people (media) would probably seek him out incessantly, this way, not as much. Or the public would be like... what is up with the son? This way, they, sort of, know.

So you think it is more about his love (or protection) for Patsy then about Burke ?

I knew I should have never watched that last episode. So JR thinks the "real story" is that he and his family have been hounded by the media all these years. Really? The grisley death of your six year old daughter isn't the story, hmm? Wow, just wow. So BR doesn't want to talk to police but he will go on national television and talk to Dr Phil WHO SO HAPPENS TO SHARE THE SAME LAWYER. Uh huh. Right, nothing hinky about that now is there.

Sad Candice Delong is participating in this. imo

My own impression of JR is that he's self-centered to a degree that makes him kind of dumb. He made the entire show about him and his family rather than showing any evidence of an intruder. Why? Because there either is no evidence to discuss or he's more concerned about his image which is why people suspect RDI in the first place!

Dr. Phil comes on at 5:00PM here in southeastern lower Michigan (in about 50 minutes). I will tune in but might not watch the entire show if it's going to be more bull@#$%.

100% bull but still worth watching to see what Burke and John focus on - and what they don't focus on.

I knew I should have never watched that last episode. So JR thinks the "real story" is that he and his family have been hounded by the media all these years. Really? The grisley death of your six year old daughter isn't the story, hmm? Wow, just wow. So BR doesn't want to talk to police but he will go on national television and talk to Dr Phil WHO SO HAPPENS TO SHARE THE SAME LAWYER. Uh huh. Right, nothing hinky about that now is there.

I believe the term JR likes to use for the media is "lynch mob." Ugh.

Can anyone tell me the date of the third Dr Phil Show where he does a question and answer session about BR? I already have the first two.

[video=youtube;O94O-sGHdbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O94O-sGHdbM[/video]

I cannot believe BR just said "well dah"...this is serious not some high school conversation. Truly, there are some things off with BR. The parents had to have seen this...he needed more help then he ever got.

I just watched Dr P. At this minute, I don't think Burke had anything to do with it. I don't know know what to think about Patsy and John. If it wasn't for the ransom note, I'd probably buy into IDI.

Then tonight I'll probably watch the CBS docuseries, and my mind may change. It's like I believe whichever side I hear last.

I just hate to see anyone persecuted if they might be innocent. Today's Dr P made me tear up. I wish everyone would leave BR alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3