Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Five minutes in... and I've already changed the channel! Not going to listen to an hour of bull@#$% about how the family couldn't have been responsible and that they endured years of harassment by authorities. :gaah:

I had a pair of hiking boots, don't know the brand, but they had compasses on the shoe laces.

"what would you say to people who believe that you left that boot print in the mold in the WC?" (DP) "It was my house, I was always in the basement, playing. It proves nothing." (BR)

"What do you say to those who think you killed your sister?" (DP) "Where's the evidence?" (BR)

"They have said that a 9 year old could not have done this, so . . ." (BR)

I'm having trouble believing the part about him being smart.

I set my dvr to record this today and now I see that the description of the show is JBR BUT the recording is of a different Dr P topic. Confused.

BR was on DP today??

So who did BR name as being the killer? Wasn't he going to opine about this?

I set my dvr to record this today and now I see that the description of the show is JBR BUT the recording is of a different Dr P topic. Confused.

BR was on DP today??

Yep. Watching the recording right now.

Kolar and his book (Self published on his dime) really got this ball rolling- he did have access to everything.

Burke's behavior then and now is NOT NORMAL.I was trying to end this post by inserting the smiling photo of Burke from the funeral but don't know how. Sigh
~RSBM~
This is the photo of BR walking away from his parents at the Memorial Service on Dec. 29, 4 days after JB’s death.

BRatservice1a.jpg

~RSBM~
This is the photo of BR walking away from his parents at the Memorial Service on Dec. 29, 4 days after JB’s death.

attachment.php

They played that clip several times during the Dr. Phil interviews. I was very surprised they did.

So the BPD tries to get BR to do an interview and he never contacts them back after his exams?

It's like the whole family just forgot about what happened.

I switched back to the Dr. Phil show right before Burke said, "Well, duh." He still sounds like he's 9- or 10-years-old! Cocky and immature. I don't know if he's responsible for JonBenet's death, but I don't like Burke Ramsey. Or John, for that matter.

So the BPD tries to get BR to do an interview and he never contacts them back after his exams?

It's like the whole family just forgot about what happened.

I'm sure the Ramsey lawyers would not allow it, let alone JR!

Burke implied the BPD didn't ask him for an interview in the proper manner... what is the etiquette for arranging to talk with police to help investigate the death of your little sister? Carrier Pigeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892