Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the rest of you but that episode of DP seemed highly edited. To much repeat stuff between LW and JR that was hurriedly right after something BR would say. Like it was cut and spliced. It did not flow. Did anyone else feel that way?

JonBenét Ramsey Killer Was Her Brother Burke, Dr. Werner Spitz*Believes

September 19, 2016 2:01 PM

DETROIT (CBS Detroit) Near the 20th anniversary of JonBenét Ramsey’s brutal death, famed expert Dr. Werner Spitz told CBS Detroit he has no doubt who killed her.

Dr. Spitz, 89, a retired Wayne State University professor and world-renowned authority on causes of death, is serving as the pathology expert on a CBS series that re-visits one of the biggest unsolved crimes of the century.

On last night’s premiere of the series “The Case Of: JonBenét Ramsey,” Spitz forwarded a theory that Ramsey was killed by a heavy flashlight that was seen in crime scene photographs on the family’s kitchen counter top the next day. He showed through demonstrations on the CBS special that the fatal injury to the 6-year-old’s skull matched the flashlight’s outer rim, though no DNA was ever discovered on the device.

The show’s debut also revealed it didn’t take much force for a heavy flashlight to crack a little girl’ skull.

In fact, a child could do it.

And a child did, Spitz believes...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09...r-was-in-the-family-dr-werner-spitz-believes/

Man could they spin it on Dr P today. That shot with Dr P, JR and Lin Wood sitting together...blech.

I don't know about the rest of you but that episode of DP seemed highly edited. To much repeat stuff between LW and JR that was hurriedly right after something BR would say. Like it was cut and spliced. It did not flow. Did anyone else feel that way?

Yes. As I watched, I wondered if someone rushed over the weekend to produce an edited version that is more Team Ramsey.

Burke implied the BPD didn't ask him for an interview in the proper manner... what is the etiquette for arranging to talk with police to help investigate the death of your little sister? Carrier Pigeon?

Lets be fair. They "ambushed" him during exam week. Plus, knowing they're out to get him and it will just stir up more unwanted publicity against him, I'd probably say go away, too. Plus I'm sure his family had warned him against speaking.

Who did he name? I don't remember him stating a name?

*The truth is out there*

Just said a pedophile and probably from the pageant world. DP made it sound like he was going to state a name on the 2nd part interview! What a joke!

Lets be fair. They "ambushed" him during exam week. Plus, knowing they're out to get him and it will just stir up more unwanted publicity against him, I'd probably say go away, too. Plus I'm sure his family had warned him against speaking.

But why didn't he talk to them after exam week? Or the week after that? The month after that? Yes, he is within his rights to not speak to the police if he doesn't want to. However if he is serious about finding JBR's killer, wouldn't he have done what other people have done and begged BPD to investigate him so they can rule him out and move on with the investigation?

I know Dr Phil claims that BR was ruled out early, but that doesn't make sense when the BPD is still knocking on his door ten years later.

My dad was a pediatric pathologist he told me Spitz was a "quack"

I love Dr. Phil and have watched him routinely for years and rarely ever disagreed with him, except for today. It started off leaning towards RDI then abruptly in the last episode, it's IDI. I still believe someone in the family was involved, no matter how much DNA "evidence" they claim to have.

Not that it was completely disappointing though, with Burke's flashlight confession and just getting to see his demeanor. I agree with Dr. Phil that he was likely nervous, shielded from media his whole life, probably has an untrust, social issues, whatever. So the demeanor doesn't mean much to me, BUT did anyone else notice that when Dr. Phil asked Burke about his mom dying, he seemed 100 times more emotional talking about it than he did talking about Jonbenet's death? I get that he was 9, only got to know her for 6 years, it's been 20 years, ect... but it's strange.

While I haven't seen the part yet on CBS about the 9 year old cracking a skull, I just start Dr. Phil interview part 3 and can see how this question was set up. With BR saying, they say a 9 y/o couldn't do this. Considering the footage was shared by CBS for this show. Not stating an opinion just an observation. Is there a grander plan here?

I went into it with doubts.. came out with none. RDI 100% and B the initiator. He's a creep and the DP show was DEF. edited for today's episode. Many more voice overs and 'fixing' all that came out the first two episodes. I think BR did it for the money and to get ahead of the CBS show. Same network, SOMEONE gave Dr.P a heads up... or LW a heads up... and they wanted to get ahead of it BUT BR screwed up and lets some things 'slip' out that more of the audience caught than they thought at editing... and LW got his panties in a wad. And i bet they are not size 12. Lost any respect i had left for DrP after this dog and pony show.

He should be interviewed by someone who is not cutting him so much slack. Now that finals are over, maybe he'll sit down for an interview with those detectives - especially since he's so happy that they are still working on the case.

Yeah, and maybe I will get offered a million bucks to become the worlds oldest Victoria's Secret Model. John Ramsey is such a sleaze. The murder was to punish him???? Seriously?????? Self absorbed much? And Patsy was worse. No wonder they raised a killer.

I had a pair of hiking boots, don't know the brand, but they had compasses on the shoe laces.

"what would you say to people who believe that you left that boot print in the mold in the WC?" (DP) "It was my house, I was always in the basement, playing. It proves nothing." (BR)

"What do you say to those who think you killed your sister?" (DP) "Where's the evidence?" (BR)

"They have said that a 9 year old could not have done this, so . . ." (BR)

That is NUTS. Whose answer would not be "I didn't do it. I swear I didn't do it." I am beyond baffled that he did this interview. He comes off horrific.

Ambushed?? You mean they road up posse style with guns waving or snuck up behind him and knocked him on the head with a flashlight?

I wonder what Dr. Phil really thinks. Usually Dr. Phil states his opinions....
He thinks his ratings are through the roof, that he is going to get more attention, the one thing that means much as money to him and that his legions of bored housewives ate buying this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave