Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey (9/12 & 9/13 2016)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes wasn't it just so helpful for the "intruder" to clean up after himself? He even went to the trouble to wipe down the flashlight inside. That's a really conscientious "intruder." Good help is so hard to find these days, eh?
Hahahaha!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes wasn't it just so helpful for the "intruder" to clean up after himself? He even went to the trouble to wipe down the flashlight inside. That's a really conscientious "intruder." Good help is so hard to find these days, eh?

ROFL :rotfl:! What a polite intruder! :rotfl::rotfl:

Go read a few pages back on this thread. If this has been debunked, you can let me know. I'll check the source for myself some time later.

If DP made statements you don't trust, you can't exclude them for discussion here. The Burke interview was a part of the DP show. You can, however, claim you don't trust him. But an outright ban of discussion is not appropriate.

Oh, and DP said he had been talking with Burke for months. I really don't know what that means, but it's more contact that I believe anyone here on WS has had with him. That does account for something even if you don't trust him.

I read many pages back. Then I went to the source: the interview. I have nothing to debunk. I said what was said in the interview: Burke doesn't recall using a flashlight; JR never said anything about a flashlight. DP referred to JR using a flashlight, whatever that means. That's a pretty important statement to not back up with a quote from JR. If it's a valid statement in context of the murder night, QUOTE JR or publish that statement by him, but don't make a vague, unsubstantiated casual comment. DP gave quite a few opinions, and without quoting sources, I don't know if he's speaking about facts or just about his own POV.

I'm not suggesting a ban of discussion. I'm asking for anyone to validate the statements. Did anyone hear Burke say he used a flashlight, and if so, when did he say it and via what source? I heard him say he did not recall that.

I was surprised to hear on DP's damage - control spin till your dizzy show that a Ramsey friend called them and told them that "the BPD are setting you up" and "the BPD are targeting PR". Which friend? Most of them were there at the house with them that morning. I have never heard this before.

Also the snow thing ... they show pictures with the sun up looking later in the day, almost summerlike. It was still dark, frosty, and snow still on the grassy parts. They selectively cropped the photos. Ack.

Moo.

John originally "credited" his BEST FRIEND" Fleet with suggesting a lawyer- Fleet was furious as he did no such thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I read many pages back. Then I went to the source: the interview. I have nothing to debunk. I said what was said in the interview: Burke doesn't recall using a flashlight; JR never said anything about a flashlight. DP referred to JR using a flashlight, whatever that means. That's a pretty important statement to not back up with a quote from JR. If it's a valid statement in context of the murder night, QUOTE JR or publish that statement by him, but don't make a vague, unsubstantiated casual comment. DP gave quite a few opinions, and without quoting sources, I don't know if he's speaking about facts or just about his own POV.

I'm not suggesting a ban of discussion. I'm asking for anyone to validate the statements. Did anyone hear Burke say he used a flashlight, and if so, when did he say it and via what source? I heard him say he did not recall that.

I watched it and I don't have the exact wording of the question in front of me, but it went like this:
DP: Now as I understand it, your dad but you to bed that night with a flashlight, is that correct?
BR: Yes.

Right! Put the pen back in the cup, the leftover paintbrush back in the tote, wiped up JonBenet, re-dressed her, fetched the blanket out of the dryer to wrap her in.... oh so considerate ...went back upstairs to leave the note

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I watched it and I don't have the exact wording of the question in front of me, but it went like this:
DP: Now as I understand it, your dad but you to bed that night with a flashlight, is that correct?

Well thanks. I've watched it 4x+ trying to find this, but can't find it anywhere in DP episode 2 with BR.

See Tadpole's post here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12803396

He remembers being downstairs with the toy, but doesn't remember using a flashlight, nor his father using one. That's how it reads to me, anyway.

DP EP 3
@ 34
I think your dad had said he used
the flashlight that night to put you to bed
Then you snuck downstairs to play
BR: Ya I had some toy that I wanted to put together
I remember being downstairs after everybody
was kind of in bed and wanting to get this thing out
DP: Did you use the flashlight so you
wouldn't be seen?
BR: I don't remember -
I just remember
being downstairs, I remember this toy

How much re editing do you think they have done on the last episode? I bet a ton. I don't understand why he didn't go ahead and show the Monday episode yesterday. If DP wanted to do a Q&A then do it on monday. I honestly do not think what we see Monday will be the same show that was initially going to air. I think the reason they didn't show Monday's episode yesterday is because they had to go back to the drawing board.

What gets me is this. If they were completely innocent, there would be no reason to do a rebuttal. Yet DP felt it was necessary to do it. Why? Because BR was buckling under the pressure and giving away too many secrets. Such as him being downstairs when everyone was supposedly asleep.
When asked if he turned the lights on he couldn't remember. But he dang sure remembered playing with a toy?
What happened is he forgot what he was coached to say and couldn't think on his feet. IMOO

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

NO. From the very start the final part was announced as a week apart from the premiere. If anything he did damage control because they didn't expect such back lash at his smile.

I was surprised to hear on DP's damage - control spin till your dizzy show that a Ramsey friend called them and told them that "the BPD are setting you up" and "the BPD are targeting PR". Which friend? Most of them were there at the house with them that morning. I have never heard this before.

Also the snow thing ... they show pictures with the sun up looking later in the day, almost summerlike. It was still dark, frosty, and snow still on the grassy parts. They selectively cropped the photos. Ack.

Moo.

changing stories again.on the A&E show they said someone called and told them the bpd suspect JR of abuse.thre is another version in jrs latest book.pfff

See Tadpole's post here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12803396

He remembers being downstairs with the toy, but doesn't remember using a flashlight, nor his father using one. That's how it reads to me, anyway.

DP EP 3
@ 34
I think your dad had said he used
the flashlight that night to put you to bed
Then you snuck downstairs to play
BR: Ya I had some toy that I wanted to put together
I remember being downstairs after everybody
was kind of in bed and wanting to get this thing out
DP: Did you use the flashlight so you
wouldn't be seen?
BR: I don't remember -
I just remember
being downstairs, I remember this toy

Burke only acknowledges the second part of DP's statement, he doesn't refute nor correct what DP said. I also don't see why DP would state that unless JR said this, it is a very specific statement.

[video=youtube;zdxSGBuYFig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdxSGBuYFig[/video]

DP EP 1

Dateline from 9/9/2016

A consultant was hired to look at the case his name is Steven Fit he says" the police are of the mindset that a terrible accident happened and then there was a cover up after that terrible accident." So under that theory the blow to Jon Benet's head came first and everything that followed including the ransom note was part of the cover up.

Fit said it was not intentional and even upstanding people when dealt a certain deck of cards in a moment of poor judgment can go to great lengths to cover up whatever it was that they did.

I said last week I read somewhere that he is married and has a daughter.seems it was just a rumor.

"He's in a relationship with a very nice young woman," he said, adding that he was shocked by Burke's "brilliance."

my bad,sorry

how on earth can he have a VERY SPECIFIC theory when he admits he didnt even read the note, he never asked questions, never read the AR report etc,etc,etc

BS thats what it is,it is NOT his theory

how on earth can he have a VERY SPECIFIC theory when he admits he didnt even read the note, he never asked questions, never read the AR report etc,etc,etc

BS thats what it is,it is NOT his theory

Not reading the note , indicates his lack of will to search the person who killed his sister. Case is almost solved. RDI.
It is another big fat lie btw.

Not reading the note , indicates his lack of will to search the person who killed his sister. Case is almost solved. RDI.
It is another big fat lie btw.

JB was his baby sister, you think he would have read the rn just in case he picked up anything, perhaps telling himself maybe something will click....a long forgotten memory. I just find the lack of interest is really odd. This DP interview has further cemented my RDI belief.

I hope CBS knock it out of the park.

One thing that I've always wondered about the Intruder theory - if there was an intruder, I always thought that the only way to explain why the intruder didn't seem to bring anything to the scene was that someone might have placed what he would need in specific places for him to find when he got there. Obviously, if JR used the flashlight that night, that would have ruined any such staging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FridayCrimeClub