Dr. Phil Show Nov.14th / 15th.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm attempting to get a copy of RZ's text message. Does anyone of a copy from yesterday's show? tia
The show is here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7355541&postcount=1031"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The case for murder[/ame]

It was reported that RZ's computer was analyzed to see if she had been searching for ropes or how to commit suicide. There was no activity on her computer. Dr. Phil's show stated there was activity on the computer after her death.

I wonder if the rounded object that Dr Wecht was talking about could be that dog bone that was in the bedroom photos?

Adam says in the 911 phone call I'm doing chest compressions right now... really? First off he was on the phone, was he doing chest compressions with one hand? The photos of Rebecca cleary showed that her arms were still tied? behind her back, and if untied in rigor, so tell me how the heck did he do chest compressions with her on her side? IMO this was a staged 911 call.

San Diego Sheriff Bill Gore issued the following written statement at 7:12 p.m. on Tuesday, responding to the Dr. Phil Show series of reports:

After personally reviewing the two-part show by entertainment psychologist Phil
McGraw, Sheriff Bill Gore explained, "No new information has been provided by this second
autopsy." The case remains concluded.

"To date," Sheriff Gore said, "neither our detectives, nor the Medical Examiner's Office
have been presented with any new evidence from this examination. If Dr. Wecht, or Miss
Bremner would like to share information they believe is pertinent with our investigators, we
would be glad to meet with them, rather than hear their results on television, presented as
entertainment."

Sheriff Gore advised those who appeared on the "Dr. Phil" show altered and
misrepresented facts, as well as omitted pertinent details all together.

For example, the guests on the show referred to mixed DNA underneath Rebecca's fingernails. There were 13 samples taken from fingernails of both hands. Each of the samples was analyzed separately. In twelve of the samples, the DNA results were consistent with the presence of DNA from only one person.

The DNA types found in these samples matched the DNA of Rebecca Zahau. In one of the
samples, the results indicated the presence of DNA from at least two people. The majority of the DNA present was consistent with Rebecca's DNA. The amount of information obtained from the other contributor(s) was so minute; it was not possible to identify the source.

It is important to understand that small amounts of DNA can be transferred easily through
any number of ways including something as ethereal as a breath.

Their 'findings' that 'someone' had logged on to Rebecca's computer had already been
investigated by our detectives and it was simply determined to be an automatic computer update.

Further, Dr. Wecht did not reach out to the San Diego County Medical Examiner's Office
or the Sheriff's Office to attend the autopsy, as is normal protocol to establish and maintain a
clean chain of custody, should new evidence be found.

According to Sheriff Gore, "This is nothing more than sensationalism at its lowest point
and the family is only enduring more suffering from this insensitivity."

:banghead::banghead:

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/16049618/pathologist-hanging-would-have-broken-zahaus-neck

After personally reviewing the two-part show by entertainment psychologist Phil McGraw, Sheriff Bill Gore explained, "No new information has been provided by this second autopsy." The case remains concluded.

Sheriff Gore advised those who appeared on the "Dr. Phil" show altered and misrepresented facts, as well as omitted pertinent details all together.

Hmm sounds like the SDSO doesn't it..

For example, the guests on the show referred to mixed DNA underneath Rebecca's fingernails. There were 13 samples taken from fingernails of both hands. Each of the samples was analyzed separately. In twelve of the samples, the DNA results were consistent with the presence of DNA from only one person.

The DNA types found in these samples matched the DNA of Rebecca Zahau. In one of the samples, the results indicated the presence of DNA from at least two people. The majority of the DNA present was consistent with Rebecca's DNA. The amount of information obtained from the other contributor(s) was so minute; it was not possible to identify the source.

Wasn't this the same as the house, no other dna other than Rebecca's? Hmmm.

It is important to understand that small amounts of DNA can be transferred easily through any number of ways including something as ethereal as a breath.

So does this mean someone was breathing on Rebecca's hands??? Ah maybe while they were tying her up possibly?

Their 'findings' that 'someone' had logged on to Rebecca's computer had already been investigated by our detectives and it was simply determined to be an automatic computer update.

So I assume the computer forensics would have been turned over to AB with the long awaited files?

Further, Dr. Wecht did not reach out to the San Diego County Medical Examiner's Office or the Sheriff's Office to attend the autopsy, as is normal protocol to establish and maintain a clean chain of custody, should new evidence be found.

Yes why not get the Sheriffs office who decided suicide from day one and then on day 57 iron clad, scientific no less, suicide involved, I mean honestly they are talking about Cyril Whect who has done thousands of criminal cases.

According to Sheriff Gore, "This is nothing more than sensationalism at its lowest point and the family is only enduring more suffering from this insensitivity.
"

I am so disgusted with this Sheriff, he as the nerve to call this nothing more than sensationalism, insensitivity? This Sheriff has been nothing but insensitive not only to the Zahau family, but to all the intelligent people in this world that see this as the crime it is. I sincerely hope but highly doubt the AG office will have an independent investigation done.

I wonder if the rounded object that Dr Wecht was talking about could be that dog bone that was in the bedroom photos?

..it sure seems to be consistant with the type of 'instrument' that could have caused those 4 subgaleal head injuries-----those dog chew toys are heavy duty!

..at the very least--------that dog toy should have been brought in on the S/W ( and wasn't ! ) which is beyond ridiculous, it was right there in the "suicide room".

LaurieJ, you're so right! That looks like a Kong dog bone to me. You never want to fumble one of those and drop it on your foot.

So the Sheriff seems to believe that Rebecca bonked herself on the head four times - hard!

Unbelievable.

..sheriff gore drives me crazy----he has, and still does, insist that if they bring "new" evidence ( he will vigourously! and passionately! ) pursue it..

..well-------what they have is not neccessarily brand spanking "new"----it's "old" evidence, that the SDSO never looked at ( at all, never mind vigourously! and passionately! ) in the 1st place.

..and that evidence doesn't count?

..i'm totally with mary ( and my heart goes OUT to her ) in not wanting the SDSO to even touch her sister's case anyway-----the trust is gone------and to have an independant investigation done from day one.

It seems the Sheriff is totally relying on the "no new evidence". That is a cop out when in September they did not reveal all they knew at the time. They know the longer one waits to investigate the more evidence is lost. They already lost evidence way before that press conference, e.g., the supposed phone message to Rebecca. They never requested Jonah or Dina's DNA. The coroner felt he did not have to explain the blunt force trauma by matching the actual wounds to something. They didn't say that it was unusual she didn't break her neck - surely there are some kind of statistics or estimates of that likelihood.

I still believe they called it a suicide so as to not have a case left open, not because they were protecting Jonah or Dinah, but because they knew they couldn't get a conviction or couldn't get one without expending enormous resources.

As Wecht said, at the very least they should have said the manner of death is undetermined. They did not explain Rebecca's injuries in any competent manner nor that goes with the crime scene so how can they claim it is determined at all, let alone a suicide that statistically is off the charts.

"New" evidence is a red herring. It doesn't matter if it's new or not when they seemingly made no attempt to fit everything together (crime scene and wound analysis), had extreme confirmation bias overlooking motivation/evidence, and did not investigate or confirm some key considerations (violent background and spying on each other with Jonah and Dina), Dina's hatred for Rebecca, the doctor claiming it was suffocation, when and what did doctors tell them about Max's condition, consciousness of guilt of any party).

And, give me a break on the total weirdness of the text Adam sent and, it sounds, what some of his claims were when finding her. I had really cut him some slack, but can't now.

Everything screams out that this is not a suicide, yet they will not even call it undetermined. STINKY and INEPT

Oh, and, by going to the news and cherry picking a couple of points they are playing the same media game they are accusing others of playing. Having failed to work with Rebecca's family and their lawyer, they are now claiming they are not including them. They are behaving like an abusive partner behaves - think about it.

I guess they don't realize that is not helping their image.

..it sure seems to be consistant with the type of 'instrument' that could have caused those 4 subgaleal head injuries-----those dog chew toys are heavy duty!

..at the very least--------that dog toy should have been brought in on the S/W ( and wasn't ! ) which is beyond ridiculous, it was right there in the "suicide room".
Exactly, they cherry picked the evidence that would point to suicide and I believe that the child protective services call to the hospital guided this investigation as well as ineptness and arrogance in believing everyone would swallow what they presented at the news conference and then just go away.

Exactly, they cherry picked the evidence that would point to suicide and I believe that the child protective services call to the hospital guided this investigation as well as ineptness and arrogance in believing everyone would swallow what they presented at the news conference and then just go away.
It shouldn't matter what the doctor thought, or what CPS thought, or even what LE thought happened!

(Not directed at you defense101; I'm just mad with all "authority" right now!)

Hi,
ABC news posted a follow up on the Dr. Phil show. The article isn't that interesting but when you look at all the comments poster (JKDFJ7) has posted on the ABC website, we are offered some very interesting possibly inside information. The poster talks about the little boys death and the days following the accident. If this persons information is correct it points away from suicide and more toward revenge. The poster is not in support of Rebecca and strongly tries to make a case for suicide.

Hi,
ABC news posted a follow up on the Dr. Phil show. The article isn't that interesting but when you look at all the comments poster (JKDFJ7) has posted on the ABC website, we are offered some very interesting possibly inside information. The poster talks about the little boys death and the days following the accident. If this persons information is correct it points away from suicide and more toward revenge. The poster is not in support of Rebecca and strongly tries to make a case for suicide.

Can you post a link? Tia

Hi,

Welcome to Websleuths Terrichad!!:party::welcome4::Banane14::Banane14:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members