Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about George's recent statement that he had taken a voice analysis test. I wonder if the state gave that to him, shortly before trial, to verify some of the things he testified to ?

I saw a few shots of the Dr. P interview on The Today Show the other morning right when they were saying it was coming up next.

The look on GA's face as CA was talking to Dr. P (I don't know what about b/c they were not really showing the bit yet) was incredulous and filled with contempt. I would not hesitate to think that once the money is "usable" and enough to do so, that he may just go find himself a lovely apartment somewhere. With a little nest egg and a disability check he could get far away from the psycho he is chained to.

Problem is, he still has whatever after effects of being part of that CA family all these years. He still has to take take himself with him wherever he goes, but he stands a better chance at having some sort of peace in these last years of life if he just breaks free of all contact from CA and FKC.

Please pardon my hehind-ness.
My opinion only but if GA was really smart he'd leave the whole mess behind and spill his guts on everything he knows and have all the cash to himself.

Seems the FBI asked and they refused........ unlike those friends of FCA that Cindy tried to implicate early on. Imagine that. :waitasec:

polygraph.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20224751/detail.html

This alone speaks volumes!

Early on the A's were never suspects. KC was naming a nanny. What would be the purpose of the LD test? My guess is they would have asked questions about KC's lying and those are questions they did not want to answer.

As an ex-LE my husband always said don't take one if anyone should ask. Depending on how good the person reading the results is and the way they ask you questions it's better not to take one. And I'm not one to lie. But I understand what he meant. Someone could ask you if you have ever done anything you are ashamed of and you say yes about a cookie you stole when you were 5 years old. lol So he said you would never be required to take one and don't volunteer, ever.

And once they tell you you've failed it's too late. Some people you say "test" to them and they break out in a cold sweat. And if my child were missing I wouldn't have to take a test....they would know I was telling the truth, unlike KC who acted like she was being interviewed for a job. jmo

TA..I'm usually a very calm person but inside I can be bouncing off the walls. If my child was missing I would never be able to pass a lie detector test. I am honest to a fault which isn't always a good thing. If someone accused me of something I was totally innocent of I might come off as guilty because I wouldn't know how to handle the accusation.
Thats what bothers me about GA. He has said so many times that he has nothing to hide to the point I believe he has something to hide!

The Anthony's were going to take LDT's and Lee decided not to and convinced his parents not to also. Bet a lot of time was wasted because of that.

But who knows.

I remember JA making the comment that JB had not asked LA while on the stand if these allegations were true. Something about opening a can of worms they prefered to stay closed. If JB had opened that can then JA could have followed behind if he chose to. GA was asked and LA wasn't, something must be out there that they know and we don't. At the time the media was being very careful about this issue so not many comments were made. I remember there were conversations going on about the FBI or LE investigating this allegation so there must have been some substancial evidence for them to actually investigate.

And when you think about what LA said on the stand about his parents keeping information from him about the baby. And I'm not sure we quite understood the issue with the baby shower as was it that he was not invited or was it that he was not told there was going to be one. Maybe he would have liked to have contributed. And I think I understand how he felt. He had been excluded from everything everyone else knew but him, as if he did not count. He lived in the same home and was not even included or asked to share in decorating of the bedroom for the baby. That had to hurt.

It's as if everyone is upset with you but they won't tell you why. That statement LA made about being excluded and kept out of the loop is disturbing to me and says a lot as if they blamed him for KC being pregnant. So this could have been another one of KC's lies to destroy someone's life. jmo

And when you think about what LA said on the stand about his parents keeping information from him about the baby. And I'm not sure we quite understood the issue with the baby shower as was it that he was not invited or was it that he was not told there was going to be one. Maybe he would have liked to have contributed. And I think I understand how he felt. He had been excluded from everything everyone else knew but him, as if he did not count. He lived in the same home and was not even included or asked to share in decorating of the bedroom for the baby. That had to hurt.

It's as if everyone is upset with you but they won't tell you why. That statement LA made about being excluded and kept out of the loop is disturbing to me and says a lot as if they blamed him for KC being pregnant. So this could have been another one of KC's lies to destroy someone's life. jmo

I don't believe any of it about Lee being left out or he was upset about it at all. That was his role to play in the trial. His job was to make the jury think there was something hinky about him and his relationship to Casey. No man would be upset about not being asked to decorate a bedroom for a niece's birth coming up and no man would be upset about not being invited to a baby shower.

He had lies he could tell that could never be dis proven so he told them to save his sisters life.

I thought it was telling when Dr. P was talking to CA asking her if she felt GA was lieing to her about his involvement in Caylees placement in the swamp and CA replied...Not when it comes to our family, KC and Caylee. She was separating GA's lies. CA felt GA wasn't lieing about that but GA had lied about other things.
Also I believe on Mondays show DR. P will address the question to CA ...did she feel she would have known if any molestation was going on in her house...

If he knew that CA had been in touch with KC and knew it was not KC, why was his testimony in the murder trial that he walked up to the car praying words to the effect of "please don't let this be my daughter or granddaughter"?

As for going into a "protective mode" until they could make sense of what was going on, destroying evidence by scrubbing the trunk and washing the clothes does not fall into the categorization of "protective mode" but rather the category of "coverup mode". It's hard for anyone to "get to the bottom of it" with the evidence destroyed.

As an ex detective, there's no way that was an ignorant little oopsie.

Totally agree. The minute GA opened the car door and the odor of death reached his nostrils by his own admission to the tow yard guy was that he had to look in the trunk while praying it wasn't his daughter or grand daughter. Then, when GA made the conscious decision to get into the car that reeked of human decomposition and drive the car to his home, instead of calling 911 or LE. As a former member of LE he knew full well that car was involved in some kind of a crime and he hadn't spoke with his daughter nor his grand daughter in 31 days, how did he know the girls hadn't met with foul play and he was now driving the possible evidence of the crime to his house?

Once at the house the A's once again, instead of calling authorites to come and check out the car, their daughter and grand daughter missing, decide that cleaning the car, washing pants, wiping off Mama Doll, unload two bottles of Febreeze in the car (CA's admission) and throwing in some Bounce dryer sheets is more worthy of their time when time is of the essence when a crime has been committed. GA called the police when he had gas stolen but daughter's abandoned car that emits the smell of death, daughter and grand daughter unaccounted for and GA doesn't skip a beat and goes on to work.

Doesn't make a lick of sense. None.

Regarding George's "Brotherhood of Police Officers" status, he's the one that first blew off what this connection could have done for justice in this case.

If you are an ex police officer and had not seen your daughter or your granddaughter for several days, and then you receive a notice that her car was towed several days earlier, and when you go to retrieve the car, as the tow truck operator is walking you to the where it is impounded, you smell what you are 100% sure is the smell of a decomposing body, do you:

A. Retrieve the car and head to work like nothing happened.; or

B. Immediately call your daughter and if you can't reach her, call everyone on the planet, PARTICULARLY your "Brotherhood", until you do to make sure both she or your granddaughter are all right?

It is my opinion that had George Anthony done what he KNEW was the right thing and not moved or touched that car until LE arrived, true justice would have been much more straightforward in this case.

Someone ignorant of the smell of death without any law enforcement background could possibly be excused for driving the car home for his wife to scrub and thereby destroy evidence, but an ex detective? Bullchit!

I don't give a crap about his blubbering on the witness stand. I don't give a crap about his paid performance on television shows. George Anthony knew the right thing to do the day he picked that car up and purposefully failed to do it.

Actions speak louder than words, and any words he may have for the "Doctor" Phils of this world can NEVER drown out the volume of what he did.

Very well said Concerned Papa!

My daughter and I have had more than a few discussions about how stupid both CA and the<modsnip> lies are. GA is a different story. I think because he appears to be CA little whipping boy they may discount the fact that he hides in the weeds while always thinking deep thoughts. CA as a former nurse comes up with a disorder on national TV that some media doctors are saying doesn't even exist. Does CA do her homework or do these thoughts just pop into her head and out her mouth before thinking. GA, former LE, creeps into his opinions, uses possibly ALOT. They both say they know in their hearts, what does this mean to them..does it have the same meaning to someone else. It always sounds like they are lieing when they say this, not sure why. At the beginning of the case I wondered why Lee never went into LE, he seemed to be very good at investigating but then I always wondered if he didn't just want to be close to the investigation for some other reason which I won't expand on. If you take a few steps back and look at everything as a whole you have to ask yourself why, if the A's thought this was just a terrible accident then why not tell the whole truth and find the answers they are so desperately looking for...maybe because there's so much evidence pointing to a murder. Myself, I would never take a lie detector test, they are not reliable and there have been cases where innocent people have been drawn into a case because of it. I think LE is very capable at detecting lies without it and found it interesting that they asked the A's to do it....I'm sure LE saw ALOT of things with their trained eyes that I missed..Love those guys in uniform!

BBM - I would agree to a certain point but I can tell you now that if my Grandbaby was missing and LE wanted me to take a lie detector test I would run to wherever it was that I needed to take the test and sit my azz in the chair and take the test. Whatever it takes, at whatever cost to find my Grandbaby.

You know LC, I felt the same way until I looked at the whole picture. JA asked LA why he was so emotional now but when he gave his depo he shed not one tear. LA gave a real good answer but then you think about MP testimony, her tears and claiming <modsnip> was an amazing mother but yet MP told her co workers she thought <modsnip> did something to Caylee. Then CA's testimony sobbing which by the way I thought came off fake. Then we had GA up there sobbing also. I started thinking this is a performance. Think about LA and how CA bragged about putting him into a gifted program in school because he was so smart but yet <modsnip> grades were also good but CA never thought about doing this for her. Consider LA's actions after <modsnip> was arrested, he was leading the charge, guiding his parents through the legal pitfalls and investigating the case on his own. This just doesn't add up to me. I think if <modsnip> had told CA about LA touching her, CA would have defended LA. So now we are to believe that LA was put on the back burner while <modsnip> was the favorite child...
Somethin stinky here....:waitasec:

If he knew that CA had been in touch with KC and knew it was not KC, why was his testimony in the murder trial that he walked up to the car praying words to the effect of "please don't let this be my daughter or granddaughter"?

As for going into a "protective mode" until they could make sense of what was going on, destroying evidence by scrubbing the trunk and washing the clothes does not fall into the categorization of "protective mode" but rather the category of "coverup mode". It's hard for anyone to "get to the bottom of it" with the evidence destroyed.

If George was being honest about that prayer he said and he has repeated that story 4 times now and each time he says Casey and Caylee who would have been his logical suspect for killing Casey and putting her in that trunk? He had to have thought Cindy killed them because Cindy had been telling him for the last 2 weeks the car was in the lot that she had been talking to Casey. I bet you he made Cindy call Casey and let him talk to her at that car lot.

And there was no confusion about how long that car had been there because the <modsnip> argued about the price of the storage and knew just how long it was there.

I just wish someone would ask George about that.

Didn't he state on Dr Phil that he'd taken some tests , such as voice tests and a few others. I could swear I heard him state that. Might have been on day two. :waitasec:

IIRC the Anthony's didn't yet have lawyers when they were asked to take lie detector tests. Lee was the one that told Cindy and George not to do it. That was one of the first :waitasec: .
Somewhere in the discovery there is a list of the freinds of Casey's who DID take lie detector tests and it includes the Anthony's names as NOT willing to comply. The irony was that all the people Cindy was trying to throw under the bus fully cooperated with LE. The Anthony's all stood out as the only ones NOT willing to cooperate.

It just occurred to me that maybe the reason the Anthonys refused to take the lie detector tests was because if they all did so and passed, then CASEY would be the only one who stood out as not willing to cooperate. Maybe they had nothing to hide at that point (although Cindy may have already lied to LE about the events of the evening of June 15) but did not want to help make Casey's guilt any clearer than it already was.

I often wondered if this family ever had a family meeting where everyone sat down around the table and said we have a problem. Explained to KC you need to get a job because we know you don't have one. If you want to party and get it out of your system, go for it but leave Caylee with us. Move in with one of your friends and party all you want but Caylee stays here where you know she will be safe. Once you establish yourself with your own apartment and make enough to support both you and Caylee then we'll talk but for now you need to put Caylee first.

It's what you do when you 12 year old is not doing their homework, hanging with the wrong group, abusing privileges, etc. It's what parents have been doing for years to pull their kids back in line. You set down ground rules and make them stick to them. Given the choice KC would have left Caylee with them and taken off to be with her friends. I do not see her leaving with Caylee because she had a choice. Caylee is gone because KC felt she had no choice, IMO. jmo

yes, tracy m mentioned something about a meeting while she was there, so sure were more without her there.

Didn't he state on Dr Phil that he'd taken some tests , such as voice tests and a few others. I could swear I heard him state that. Might have been on day two. :waitasec:
Someone said he implied he took a voice stress test. But with anything these <modsnip> say you have to go back and listen to it word for word. They are preverters of the truth.

As an ex detective I think your posts are invaluable. I would imagine you see things alot of us miss just as JA looked at the duct tape and saw those pictures telling a very clear story in his eyes. It's always fascinated me how people who are in their choosen profession for years can spot things right away that the rest of us are sometimes blind to..Thanks!....:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez