Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wondered if this family ever had a family meeting where everyone sat down around the table and said we have a problem. Explained to KC you need to get a job because we know you don't have one. If you want to party and get it out of your system, go for it but leave Caylee with us. Move in with one of your friends and party all you want but Caylee stays here where you know she will be safe. Once you establish yourself with your own apartment and make enough to support both you and Caylee then we'll talk but for now you need to put Caylee first.

It's what you do when you 12 year old is not doing their homework, hanging with the wrong group, abusing privileges, etc. It's what parents have been doing for years to pull their kids back in line. You set down ground rules and make them stick to them. Given the choice KC would have left Caylee with them and taken off to be with her friends. I do not see her leaving with Caylee because she had a choice. Caylee is gone because KC felt she had no choice, IMO. jmo

Jeff Ashton talked about that. Leaving Caylee with them was not an option. They could not afford a babysitter and no way was Cindy not going to let Casey not be the perfect mom.

I believe the only option Casey had was to walk out and if she did Cindy told her she would have her arrested for the check thefts.

It just occurred to me that maybe the reason the Anthonys refused to take the lie detector tests was because if they all did so and passed, then CASEY would be the only one who stood out as not willing to cooperate. Maybe they had nothing to hide at that point (although Cindy may have already lied to LE about the events of the evening of June 15) but did not want to help make Casey's guilt any clearer than it already was.

Didn't think about that. If they had asked CA about the fight and she lied and said there was none it probably would have made the state's case.

Jeff Ashton talked about that. Leaving Caylee with them was not an option. They could not afford a babysitter and no way was Cindy not going to let Casey not be the perfect mom.

I believe the only option Casey had was to walk out and if she did Cindy told her she would have her arrested for the check thefts.

So then why NOW are they complaining about if certain "grandparent's rights" law was in place it might have put them on a different path. Wouldn't that be lying on their mission statement???? jmo

Well the A's bought the Pontiac and made LA pay for it, which he did. The car went to KC when LA bought the Mustang (now LA could have traded it in on the Mustang but gave it up for KC). KC was suppose to pay LA for the Pontiac and didn't. So LA was made to pay and KC got a free ride. LA lost out on money he could have used when he bought his Mustang. Tell me, who is the favorite child here. jmo

There's another way of looking at this...LA could have traded his car in but he chose to give it to his little sister. CA has commented on how LA always looked after his little sister.

So then why NOW are they complaining about if certain "grandparent's rights" law was in place it might have put them on a different path. Wouldn't that be lying on their mission statement???? jmo

FWIW, If one can walk up to a witness stand and swear an oath to tell the truth in one of the biggest cases of the century, on national tv, in front of millions of viewers and then without hesitation perjure one's self to the 9th degree, I think lying on a mission statement is a walk in the park.

I did not see the two interviews and will not watch the third one ... but I will continue to read here at WS for the great reports !

One question I wished DP would have asked about is the "FIGHT" between Cindy and Casey on the evening of June 15, 2008.

:seeya: It's too bad that DP didn't read this BEFORE his interview with the A's ... he may have learned something ! I think the "fight" was the "straw that broke the camel's back" ... and I believe that that is WHY Cindy "defends" Casey so much ...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 3

It is 'my opinion' this "fight" is the ONE thing that should have been brought out at trial that was NOT brought into evidence ... I know there would have been objections as it being "hearsay" but it still should have brought in because it would have proved MOTIVE !

Cindy KNOWS that that "fight" on 6-15-08 was what led to CFCA taking Caylee's life ! And she knows what kind of "manipulator" CFCA and herself ARE, and had to make like a "pact" with CFCA -- like I'll defend you -- you just keep your mouth shut about our "fight" !

But we know that Cindy will NEVER EVER TELL about that "fight" ... it's about "appearances" ...

I hope that made sense ... trying to figure out this "family" makes you go :crazy:

MOO MOO MOO ...

ITA...I still think Caylee's life was snuffed out by her mother (<if that's what you want to call her?) during the night of the 15th into the 16th. I don't believe that CA and CFCA were cuddling on the couch looking at pictures of that day (Fathers day) at all. I don't believe GA saw CFCA or Caylee on the 16th. Yeah, GA has a lot to feel guilty about as he should.

Because they are major <modsnip> and their lawyer thought that would be a good excuse.

Simple answer to that question; by setting up "foundations", selling pictures, granting network interviews......all paid for by the death of little Caylee. Those are some great grandparents.

Add CA's disability to the list. While we're at it, whose paying for the new vehicle. This has been like watching a train wreck in slow motion and we're still waiting for the point of impact.

There's another way of looking at this...LA could have traded his car in but he chose to give it to his little sister. CA has commented on how LA always looked after his little sister.

That's fine but she was told to pay him for the car and she did not. They let her not pay but LA said he was made to pay. With CA being the only girl of 3 or 4 brothers and the youngest I could imagine she wanted KC to be treated differently. I think LA was shaped into the brother CA wished she had had as a child. It does cause problems when one is treated differently than the others. jmo

There are no grandparents rights that would have helped Cindy or George because they did not want any help. Cindy told Lee not to hunt for Casey or Caylee on the 4th of July.

Because they are major <modsnip> and their lawyer thought that would be a good excuse.

All it tells me is that they still refuse to accept responsibility for anything and they think they want to run a foundation??? jmo

That's fine but she was told to pay him for the car and she did not. They let her not pay but LA said he was made to pay. With CA being the only girl of 3 or 4 brothers and the youngest I could imagine she wanted KC to be treated differently. I think LA was shaped into the brother CA wished she had had as a child. It does cause problems when one is treated differently than the others. jmo
Right, and nobody knows how Lee would have been treated if he had done the things Casey did. I suspect he would have been treated just the same, Cindy needs her perfect kids.

I'm not sure what sealed discovery Jeff Ashton is referring to in your quote. Maybe it had to do with some of the mental health exams that were not released? Was there more to this in the interview you watched?.

All the testimonies in the Grand Jury were sealed.

All it tells me is that they still refuse to accept responsibility for anything and they think they want to run a foundation??? jmo
I don't think they have any plan on running a foundation, they will take all the money from the interviews and any federal or state grants they can scam and use it all for themselves.

Totally agree. The minute GA opened the car door and the odor of death reached his nostrils by his own admission to the tow yard guy was that he had to look in the trunk while praying it wasn't his daughter or grand daughter. Then, when GA made the conscious decision to get into the car that reeked of human decomposition and drive the car to his home, instead of calling 911 or LE. As a former member of LE he knew full well that car was involved in some kind of a crime and he hadn't spoke with his daughter nor his grand daughter in 31 days, how did he know the girls hadn't met with foul play and he was now driving the possible evidence of the crime to his house?

Once at the house the A's once again, instead of calling authorites to come and check out the car, their daughter and grand daughter missing, decide that cleaning the car, washing pants, wiping off Mama Doll, unload two bottles of Febreeze in the car (CA's admission) and throwing in some Bounce dryer sheets is more worthy of their time when time is of the essence when a crime has been committed. GA called the police when he had gas stolen but daughter's abandoned car that emits the smell of death, daughter and grand daughter unaccounted for and GA doesn't skip a beat and goes on to work.

Doesn't make a lick of sense. None.

Just for arguments sake lets say that <modsnip> had left Caylee in the car, went into a store to grab a drink. While she did this a stranger jumped into the car and took off. <modsnnip> couldn't tell anyone because she knew what CA's reaction would be. This stranger then killed Caylee, put her in the trunk and then dumped her body and dumped the car at amscott. The car gets towed ...enter GA & CA. Now they have destroyed any evidence that could lead LE to find the stranger and bring him to justice. But...this isn't the direction their minds went in.
After smelling the car you would think the first thing they would have done is call <modsnip>, make sure she was ok and then insist on talking to Caylee...:waitasec:

Do I remember that <modsnip> purse and computer was in the car along with the car seat with Caylee's favorite doll sitting where Caylee used to. If this site wouldn't put the fear of God into you, I don't know what would!

I just wish someone would ask George about that.

There's a question relating to George that I would love to see asked of the owner/manager of that tow yard.

Of his past 500 customers, how many brought cans of gas with them, sort of "just in case", when they came to retrieve a car?

How did George know that car was out of gas?

The notice from the tow yard didn't tell him. He claims not to have heard from his daughter for several days. How did he know ANYTHING was wrong with the car? Why not a battery? Why not a fan belt?

With his daughter and granddaughter supposedly missing, instead of calling LE, ex detective George Anthony brought gas, filled er up, rolled down the windows to be able to tolerate the smell, drove the car home, parked it, started destroying evidence, and went off to work.

Wonder if he "whistled while he worked"?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-_3CLDUywQ"]Whistle while you work - YouTube[/ame]

None of the Journal stuff ever came in did it? Sealed? The missing pages maybe?

JA "gr" = graphic?

Cindy's rationalizing about it being nothing dumping a body where it was makes me really wonder if her or Lee found the body in the wheel well of the trunk and drove it down there and threw it out.

She is way to comfortable with Caylee being thrown out like that.

These two couldn't run a lemonade stand. Somebody will be fool enough to do it for them .. while they live it up and happily take their so-called salaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez