Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home..NG is covering this so it's my only chance to see this unless someone uploads it to youtube..anyhoo she just said "after whooping it up in the sand and Sun of Mexico for the past few weeks..(meaning FCA)" Whaty what what? (credit I forget who) Is she getting this from that Natl Enquirer article?

Does anybody remember both CA and GA raise their hand in court and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth so help them God? They lied then and they continue in their search for money and fame.

Dr. Phil is aiding and abetting IMO!

Thanks to all who watched and posted. :twocents:

They can say whatever they want now....FCA is free

If George would have come across in court as he has today maybe a different outcome...

They played their "roles" during the trial...means to an end

George suggests that cindy is making excuses for casey. Cindy takes over and says" I am not making excuses for casey"...The next words she says is "Casey may have been having a grand mal seizure...:floorlaugh:

or "hormone issues"
She will look for any excuse as to why KC did this, whereis the outrage for Caylee? What about happened to her? Hopefully Dr P will bring it up?

TV Guy: Dr. Phil's interview of George and Cindy Anthony lacks revelations
snip-
George said yes, because Casey was responsible for the child, "no matter where she was at or what happened."

Otherwise, it was an hour of tears and excuses, what people who follow the Anthonys have come to expect. Cindy said she believed that Casey was "an awesome mother" and that she had been the victim of illness.

In closing the hour, McGraw said Cindy was "desperately reaching for any reason to excuse her daughter for her role in this tragedy." Cindy suggested Casey could have suffered a brain tumor, grand mal seizures or post-partum schizophrenia. McGraw discounted each idea.

Cindy said she was over being angry with her daughter about the lies told during the 31 days the grandparents didn't see the child in the summer of 2008.http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1134508.story

How can Cindy be over being angry at KC's lies? I'm not and never will be!!!:maddening:

BBM
She actually said "beyond" angry. I take it as: Oh darling daughter I don't care that you lied or murdered I will lay down and die for you. JMO.

Dr P cannot counsel anyone officially-his license has expired.

"the California Board of Psychology determined in 2002 that he did not require a license because his show involves "entertainment" rather than psychology. Magraw's license is currently is listed by the Texas State Board of Psychology as "retired" and he holds no other active licenses to practice in any other state. According to Texas State Law, McGraw could still be open to a charge of practicing without a license in Texas, since his show is broadcast in that state."

from Wikipedia among other sources.

Well well, GA was angry while she was on bond just like TM and TM said. Didn't believe 2/3 of what she said. Guess we know why he got picked to be the fall guy.

Dr Phil ..Casey did NOT want her father to live in the house while her, her mom and Caylee were there. George had moved out and KC did not want him to come back. George had been gone from cindy since the birth of Caylee. Her dad wanted the house sold and divided up. KC was furious..she told cindy dad is trying to get rid of Caylee and me.

.....Here is the start of the power play between kc and cindy. It appears this is the start of how kc was going to use Caylee to split up her parents....typical Borderline Behavior!

BBM

With Casey..........life is always about Casey.

IMO

When she couldn't find anyone then she solved the Caylee babysitting problem herself and went on her merry way.:innocent::mad:

Snipped that last part to say that that's how I thought Caylee died, going back to when they found her body. My theory back then was that Casey didn't have a babysitter (had alienated all the possibilities, I later decided) and wanted to go out. I thought she left her alone, possibly locked in the car, overmedicating her somehow first so that she would stay sound asleep. She miscalculated and Caylee died. And then the huge coverup began.

That was what I thought back in 2008, and I really didn't learn anything in the trial to change my mind. And hearing from the Anthonys today, I think more than ever that that's precisely the kind of thing Casey would do, including not 'fessing up right off the bat as she should have.

Just caught a little bit of JVM and heard more of cindy's "explaining away" of kc's deplorable behavior. In her words, the night of the hot body contest, KC was asked to fill in for someone that didn't show up and she was not her normal self but was "subdued" but went to help out anyway. Sorry, can't swallow that line and IMO cindy knows exactly what she's doing. Appearances are all that matter to her and her little family was just perfect.
rbbm
George did not agree with her about this

Did Dr. Phil ask Cindy if she had actually WITNESSED this "grand mal seizure"? (I didn't watch the show.) I suspect Cindy learned of it from Casey, who probably said something like, "OMG Mom, I was SO SCARED when you went out to the store cause I had a GRAND MAL SEIZURE like that one girl had on General Hospital and Dad just LAUGHED and walked away but I thought I would DIE OMG OMG OMG you should kick him out of the house again."

Ah ha. George was the one who witnessed the grand mal seizure then? This man has a bus bumper permanently embedded in his forehead.

This interview should have done with just George Anthony. Of course, cindy would never have allowed that. She keeps taking all the attention. George should consider doing this stuff alone. He would want to be heard. No one buys anything cindy says has to say. I should say most, there are always the "odd" ones.

This 'interview" should never have been done with either one. I believe GA just as much as CA and wish they both would go far,far away. Preferably another planet, black hole or another solar system.

Well well, GA was angry while she was on bond just like TM and TM said. Didn't believe 2/3 of what she said. Guess we know why he got picked to be the fall guy.

I bet George wanted to grab her around the neck and choke her. Can you imagine how he felt knowing she was sitting there lying her arse off.:banghead:

IMO

rbbm
George did not agree with her about this

Doesn't matter to me if he agrees or disagrees as I believe that he and the rest of that bunch will never tell the truth. The fact that they are both on that show receiving blood money is all I need to know.

Ever since this tumor story has come to light the song Brain Salad Surgery has been playing repeatedly in my head .

Cindy suggested Casey could have suffered a brain tumor, grand mal seizures or post-partum schizophrenia.

Ah ha. George was the one who witnessed the grand mal seizure then? This man has a bus bumper permanently embedded in his forehead.

No, it was JG. But Jesse has a bus bumper embedded in his forehead, too.

This 'interview" should never have been done with either one. I believe GA just as much as CA and wish they both would go far,far away. Preferably another planet, black hole or another solar system.

I think it was a good interview.

I would have preferred George only but that isn't going to happen with the controlling Cindy around to cut her eyes like daggers when he dares speak the truth.

I have always believed George way more than Cindy.

IMO

I must agree. I had absolutely no intention of watching these interviews, but after seeing some of the clips, and watching Dr Phil on a few talk shows, it sounds like he did ask tough questions and didn't hold back. Dr Phil seems to agree with the majority of us. And I'm glad to know he won't be interviewing Casey. So, I will probably watch after all, though I don't know if my stomach can handle Cindy's lies and foolish explanations.

I always thought that George wouldn't ever forgive Casey for all that she did to destroy the family. I hope he wakes up and walks away from Cindy, as well, because it won't be long before Cindy is back to spoiling and fussing over Casey.

I agree that by what has been posted Phil may have done a better interview with these two than anyone else ever has. I may tune in to tomorrow's show just based on what is posted as having happened in this first segment. Most media who allowed the A's to speak have stopped short of calling Cindy as she spews. Even though I believe most knew she was spewing nonsense, they never called her on it. Sounds like Phil did--possibly not to the extent that he could have, but at least he didn't just nod and let her go on and on without interjecting.

It would be better if Phil would have gotten George more involved, though. It sounds like George was on the tip of some important admissions more than once during this interview, and something of value might have been said by him if Phil had really expanded on it, IMO. I am basing that on what others have posted, though, because I did not watch.

George suggests that cindy is making excuses for casey. "Cindy is expliaining the hot body contest. She tells us casey was sad when she got there. Dr phil says :you are making excuses". Cindy takes over and says" I am not making excuses for casey". "Casey may have been having a grand mal seizure"...:floorlaugh:"

She was an AWESOME mother...says cindy. Dr. Phil explains except for the fact she never provided for her..

Cindy: "Well, according to her BF Jesse G...she had a grand mal seizure...:floorlaugh: OMG! As Dr Phil suggest she makes excuses, she is making excuses. This woman JUST doesn't get it!

Going forth with any kind of interview of this woman is a waste of time and it is not productive. He is getting nowhere...she is running the show. I know he doesn't ususally let people do this, but in this case, he is. I am very disappointed. I have to admit though, I didn't expect him to win...I was hoping but it isn't happening. It is cindy, plain and simple. She lies and she is a fool. It shows!

He doesn't buy her excuses. Believe me, I thought he was a fool and was going to buy into all of it but he didn't.

I still remember George storming out of the house and down the block when KC first came home on bond. He looked lived and Lee came after him and talked him down. It seemed to me that he'd probably hit a stone wall when he tried to get Casey to tell them what happened and to enlist her help in finding Caylee, as she'd said she'd do when she got out of jail...but apparently didn't. Lee took him back home. Later Padilla and Tracey talked about Casey acting completely unconcerned about Caylee when she was sprung, not having to say anything on the subject and being busy checking out what people were saying about her on the Internet. Then, when George wanted answers, KC apparently got mad and said he should act like a father and not like a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg