Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm understanding this right, Cindy said:

"The night of the hot body contest, KC was asked to fill in for someone that didn't show up and she was not her normal self but was "subdued" but went to help out anyway."

Wonder who she thinks she was filling in for when she got the tattoo?

BBM
She actually said "beyond" angry. I take it as: Oh darling daughter I don't care that you lied or murdered I will lay down and die for you. JMO.

So she said "beyond" angry? To me "beyond" angry sounds like over the top PISSED. I didn't see the show so maybe I'm misunderstanding this.

No, it was JG. But Jesse has a bus bumper embedded in his forehead, too.

As dramatic as Casey is I wouldn't be surprised that she faked the entire episodes.

Three days of tests. Results: Nothing

IMO

per Dr Phil, the Anthonys said they were on detective mission during jailhouse visit where CA said: look up sweetheart....
they were there trying to get answers.

Wait, GA wanted to sell the house while separated, right? Not when he came back..so how does his coming back equate to GA trying to get rid of FCA? Or was FCA still fuming about it when he came back? I'm confused.

I'd have to go back thru the events before the pregnancy to make a good judgment call, but I do know this: I would never have tolerated KC's behavior in the 31 days after Caylee's disappearance. CA missed some serious, whale sized, multi colored flags during that time period.
CA was talking to KC during that time, and she sensed something was wrong, but her propensity for denial was stronger than her common sense.

It still is, in many ways. Dr. Phil confronted her when she said I'm not making excused for kC, and he said yes you are. What do you think, George?

Has that conversation never come up between GA and CA? Has CA never been shown how she does indeed make excuses? I wonder if she insists with those she talks to that she doesn't need therapy. She needs it, and I'm not being hateful. She really needs to come to terms with this stuff.

She said she went to therapy during the last 3 years and part of that was to help her to stop making excuses - then after saying that she went on talking to Dr. P with excuses about fca...

As dramatic as Casey is I wouldn't be surprised that she faked the entire episodes.

Three days of tests. Results: Nothing

IMO

5 or 6 Red Bulls enough caffeine to kill a bull. She's lucky her heart didn't stop. Not sure if an IV would have flushed her system of most of the caffeine but I'm sure it helped. But, yes, nothing was found. Amazing. jmo

Ever since this tumor story has come to light the song Brain Salad Surgery has been playing repeatedly in my head .

Cindy suggested Casey could have suffered a brain tumor, grand mal seizures or post-partum schizophrenia.

Stay tuned.........she probably comes up with a few more excuses tomorrow.:floorlaugh:

George looked at her sometimes as if he thinks she is crazy.

IMO

It is their foundation. They can use the money any way they want. The word used was "Income". They will take it out for other uses than "INCOME". Pure Semantics....manipulating and dissecting words to fool the public.

Respectfully, BBM. This statement is simply not true. The nonprofit must follow the laws of Florida as well as the requirements of the IRS, which do not allow them to do this. It really is not so easy to use a foundation for fraud as some people apparently think it is.

I'm really not sure why this incorrect information is continually posted across the forum?

She said she went to therapy during the last 3 years and part of that was to help her to stop making excuses - then after saying that she went on talking to Dr. P with excuses about fca...

She must be seeing an imaginary therapist because after over three years she is still in major denial.

IMO

Stay tuned.........she probably comes up with a few more excuses tomorrow.:floorlaugh:

George looked at her sometimes as if he thinks she is crazy.

IMO

I think George realizes how close Cindy is to losing touch with reality completely and he tries not to upset her too much by pushing the truth down her throat.

per Dr Phil, the Anthonys said they were on detective mission during jailhouse visit where CA said: look up sweetheart....
they were there trying to get answers.

Was this "detective mission" their own or for law enforcement?

I think Dr. Phil interviews them one on one tomorrow..I remember reading that somewhere..so maybe George will be more open about things!

If I'm understanding this right, Cindy said:

Wonder who she thinks she was filling in for when she got the tattoo?

I find this interesting. Cindy says Casey was subdued that night and not herself, but was asked to help out by doing the hot body contest so she did it only to help out. My question is what night was the hot body contest? For some reason I have been thinking all along that it was one night during the 31 days. And it if was, how would Cindy know whether Casey was "subdued" that night or any other night during that 31 days?

Was the HB contest during the 31 days or am I mistaken on the timeline?

I swore I wouldn't watch the interview and I didn't. So I turn on NG to see about our missing autistic boy and get to hear another line of BS. But, Drew Kesee is on I agree with him 100%...he's mad becuse he thinks Dr Phil is pimping his show. Gotta love this dad!!!!!

Oohh oooh I just searched my comcast and found WFMZ in Allentown airs it at 9 and it's on my Comcast! Better not be a rerun..

I watched the show today. I am not a Dr Phil fan, so I had to overcome my strong dislike of him to watch it while others had to overcome their dislike of the Anthonys to do so.

I thought the Anthonys answered the questions honestly, and that they showed very clearly what a lot of the problems in their family were and are. I see a family in which everyone walked on eggshells around each other, tiptoeing and trying not to rock the boat. Every single one of them did that.

I didn't see Cindy's mention of the seizures or her suggestion of something post-partum or hormonal to be only in reference to Caylee's death and those infamous 31 days. She talked about it regarding a change she had seen in Casey overall. And in fairness to Cindy, she didn't just say that she thought she had a brain tumor; what she said was that she didn't know why Casey had the seizure--was it a brain tumor or stress? I think people have seized and will seize on the 'brain tumor' thing, but she offered other reasons for the seizure, too, as a way to explain a change in her daughter.

And at that point Dr. P asked "Have you ever considered that she just may be a narcissistic psychopath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!