Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Four phone calls withing six minutes from KC to CA on the day Caylee died. CA says she was 'in a meeting'. CA says that 'she could tell from KC's voice' that something was very wrong. CA says that 'she doesn't remember the conversation' they had on that day. Said that KC did not ask for help or tell her what was wrong.

Doesn't remember? And this is the most critical time, why isn't dr phil pressing her on this?!

Well did she say why she called in the first place...I mean obviously it wasn't just to chit chat.:banghead: CA could tell there was something very wrong from KC's voice but she doesn't remember the freakin' conversation? :pullhair:

So, she could tell that something was very wrong, but, doesn't go any further and can't remember???
But, remembers something was terribly wrong.

All righty then.......

Hahaha, same old same old. I wonder what the jurors think of what Cindy has to say now. And to think, there are 2 more days of this.

In their amended paperwork the word "compensation" appears in lieu of the word "salary". They will not draw a paycheck/salary, which you would get if you were actively working or not, but will be compensated for any work done that involves the foundation. I think that is how it works. So if they spend 10 hours a day working for the foundation they can be compensated. Tax free shelter and lawsuit proof. jmo

This is so wrong.

I'm starting to think they're not worried about donations from the public because they plan to hit a couple high paying interviews funneled via the foundation. That explains the craziness spewed by CA. Crazy sells and they'll get more interviews because of it.

IMO

CA says that she 'doesn't know' what the smell was in the car. GA says that he knows what the car smelled like, and he knows that his granddaughter is dead. 'do you believe that she was in the trunk?'

GA: 'I do'

Just that her voice sounded like something was very wrong but she doesn't remember the jist of the conversation? Yup, just another one Cindy's holding back on because it's prolly incriminating. There is no doubt in my mind she will never come clean.

Agreed.

I'm also convinced. Absolutely convinced that Cindy holds information that if she was honest about would leave no one in doubt that Casey murdered Caylee. I KNOW that if Cindy had been honest on the stand the jury would have convicted Casey.

I'm sure Cindy will go to her grave with that information and Casey knew it. I now think that rage explosion we saw in Court by Casey was a slight rage of doubt that her mother wouldn't go to the grave with the information she knows.

Cindy believes she was too hard on Casey??? Get real she wasn't hard enough with her. She enabled her all her life.

Snipped by me.

For the record, I agree but what I think Cindy is dancing around without actually saying it from experience with my own mother being the 4th child of 5, I sort of get what I think Cindy was hinting at. I think Cindy was very possibly verbally abusive (maybe even physically abusive) and neglectful toward Casey but likely thought money/buying her off would make it okay, and right the wrongs but it can never replace that closeness in a healthy parent/child relationship. It's very common. Also, being that mothers have a special bond with their sons and roles etc. Lee was excused from a lot of what Cindy insist Casey do. Checking in or staying in. Chores. School work... which likely sparked a deep jealousy and rivalry between Casey and Lee. Which is also common when children feel parents choose favorites.

Casey knows how to manipulate. Casey is about Casey. She decided she was going to take the money and run. Which is a shame because again, from experience with my own mother, I really needed her and she let me down time and time again but I could not be bought and I chose to live with my father when I was a young teenager. I was damned if I did and damned if I didn't. I needed my mother but at that time, our relationship was so unhealthy and nonexistent and she was really mentally unstable at the time while I was dealing with trauma's on my own myself, I chose to cut that out of my life as much as possible. It stunted my mental growth in a lot of ways and I had to raise myself while my dad worked days and nights to support us.

The big differences between Casey and I is that I worked hard and learned I had to make something of myself and to make myself proud since I didn't really have parents that stood in my corner to push me or cheer me on. Casey doesn't let anyone close enough to know the real Casey. She also saw everyone in her life as disposable if she couldn't get the desired results out of "relationships" with them, where I mourned the loss of a mother I never really had.

Now since Cindy is a lot like my own mother and my younger sister had it far worse than I or my siblings before me had it, if she was ever truthful and admitted to the neglect or abuse, she would likely have an excuse as my mother does saying she reacted poorly because Casey was a difficult child and she didn't know how else to handle her.

Well did she say why she called in the first place...I mean obviously it wasn't just to chit chat.:banghead: CA could tell there was something very wrong from KC's voice but she doesn't remember the freakin' conversation? :pullhair:

But CA gave us a very detailed, blow-by-blow desciption of what happened in the car accident Zanny and the days that followed. Amazing. jmo

Just that her voice sounded like something was very wrong but she doesn't remember the jist of the conversation? Yup, just another one Cindy's holding back on because it's prolly incriminating. There is no doubt in my mind she will never come clean.

That's the last thing anyone should ever expect of CA- to come clean.
There aren't many grandparents who need Immunity during the course of an investigation which is trying to find their missing child.
Not many Grandparents tote an Attorney with them wherever they go (first class) to speak for them lest they say something incriminating.
Outrageous is more CA's style. It gets more attention and in this case more money...

Has George repeated the story about saying a prayer it was not Casey or Caylee in the trunk?

Sumbunny, you are awesome!

Though I have to say, the more I read, the madder I got. I just want to slap Cindy upside the head every time she lies or tries to cover for Casey. Unbelievable. Even George, as honest as he was, was still being vague and not totally truthful. They are both just disgusting to me.

Just think..Casey is 20 minutes into watching the interview right now...you just know she has to be seething! :clap:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yeah, you know she has those crazy little shakin' fisties flying up by her ears and is holding her breath.

Dottie is wrapping her arm around her shoulders and hoping like he// that she doesn't take a fistie to the side of her head!

And, Ms. C___y is sitting there lieing and dening everything that her parents are saying, trueth or not.:floorlaugh:

I'm sorry if this was asked before but is there any way I can watch the Dr. Phil interview online right now? Or do I have to wait until it appears on youtube?

A 4pm eastern time (3pm Central time) try this link: http://justtvnuts.com/
Under "watch TV..." Click on Free TV Channels (99)
Then... Scroll down to CBS - Tampa Bay

Good luck... :seeya:

CA: 'wanted to go choke her or hit her' (referring to KC) , instead CA hit the bed when she found out that Caylee was missing.

(remember the disputed fight that allegedley happened the night before Caylee disappeared? CA was said to have 'choked' KC? CA previously denied that this happened)

I will not watch the Dr P show but if anyone notes the names of his sponsors I'd like them....

That's the last thing anyone should ever expect of CA- to come clean.
There aren't many grandparents who need Immunity during the course of an investigation which is trying to find their missing child.
Not many Grandparents tote an Attorney with them wherever they go (first class) to speak for them lest they say something incriminating.
Outrageous is more CA's style. It gets more attention and in this case more money...

I so agree. In fact I've really tried to avoid watching anything to do with them and will not watch this for myself. I'm very torn that I'm even on this thread. I've worked hard to move on post verdict and let the Anthony's move into oblivion. I'm pretty sure what I'm doing now is part of the problem.

CA: 'we were playing detective at that time' referring to the jailhouse tapes

Do we know for sure Dr. Phil "donated" two brand new jeeps to both Cindy and George, on top of the generous "charitable donation"? If this is true.. WHY did he do that??

Interesting, this is the first Cindy has ever said this. She has always maintained that there was nothing wrong and no red flags. I guess this is the reason lawyers tell you not to say anthing because if you talk long enough, you will say something.

SO, Cindy now admits that she KNEW something was wrong that first day June 16th from KC's voice, and yet she lets 31 days go by and never hears from Caylee again.

The guilt must be overwhelming - she is never never never never neva going to admit that KC did this. She somewhat admits it by the above statement, but then denies before this saying there were no red flags and that she didn't know she did not have a lot of the jobs, whatever that means. REally need to see the interview.

But the guilt is too much and she can't admit she $%^$ed up by letting KC take Caylee at all.

You let her lie about Universal and take the child every day, every day to no place. The guilt has to be overhelming. So she is going to deny it. KC learned from a good liar. (Actually, they both suck at lying, but you know what I mean). Cindy will stare right in your face and lie and KC (as she did at the Frye hearings) will say thank you Mom.

And because of ALL THIS LYING BEING ALLOWED, Caylee was killed. You would think that would be a clue to stop it.

Has George repeated the story about saying a prayer it was not Casey or Caylee in the trunk?

I "think" this was mentioned in the promo ... but Dr. Fessel, do you think George will talk about his GAS CANS ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members