Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
georgegas.jpg

:great::great::great::great: Love it ! Thanks for the laugh ... I needed it !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't know that she would right off the bat kill again. She was 20 when she did this. But I think she is most definitely capable of doing it if SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD GET AWAY WITH IT and if the child was in her way.

You might be right Solace. However, I don't think Casey being young had anything to do with the murder she committed. Casey believes she's entitled to anything, including removing a person from this life if she feels so inclined to remove them. I don't think Casey has the ability to think she will EVER be held accountable for ANYTHING she does, EVER. Up until now only her short ridiculous probation has held her accountable to anything. I have no doubt that ANY close loved one would be in danger around Casey. I don't think Casey believes she's just lucky (and she has been INCREDIBLY lucky thus far) I think she believes she's invincible.

I have no doubt that if Casey fancies killing again she wouldn't hesitate a second. Not getting away with murder again probably doesn't even register with her.

Sumbunny, you are awesome!

Though I have to say, the more I read, the madder I got. I just want to slap Cindy upside the head every time she lies or tries to cover for Casey. Unbelievable. Even George, as honest as he was, was still being vague and not totally truthful. They are both just disgusting to me.

BBM - You would hurt your hand and she would never feel it - all that hairspray could stop a bullet.

IMO

BBM Did he really say "I do:?? :eek:

He said something in between, dr phil pressed and then GA said 'i do'

CA said that all she knew was that Caylee had to get from the house to the woods 'somehow'. CA said that GA and her disagree about his opinion about the trunk.

Someone please correct/expand on this!!

Thank you! I have to say Dr Phil sounds like he did better then I was willing to give him credit for. As for Cindy, she's the reason I can't watch this myself...denial can only take you so far and it's long past time she woke the he11 up.
I must agree. I had absolutely no intention of watching these interviews, but after seeing some of the clips, and watching Dr Phil on a few talk shows, it sounds like he did ask tough questions and didn't hold back. Dr Phil seems to agree with the majority of us. And I'm glad to know he won't be interviewing Casey. So, I will probably watch after all, though I don't know if my stomach can handle Cindy's lies and foolish explanations.

I always thought that George wouldn't ever forgive Casey for all that she did to destroy the family. I hope he wakes up and walks away from Cindy, as well, because it won't be long before Cindy is back to spoiling and fussing over Casey.

With all these supposed seizures, wth was she doing driving around? Especially with Caylee in the car. Grrrrr

Here's how it works in the Anthony home. We wait until someone is killed before we see any red flags.

Do we know for sure Dr. Phil "donated" two brand new jeeps to both Cindy and George, on top of the generous "charitable donation"? If this is true.. WHY did he do that??

The jeep(s), so far, is just a rumor. We also do not know the amount of the donation, only what people not connected to this case have speculated about what they think the amount would be. Also, Dr. Phil stated in the TV Guide interview that his show does not pay for photos/videos and I have no reason to not believe him.

I disagree. I think this jury was not going to convict with the likes of the foreman running the show. But I don't want to digress. They had overwhelming evidence and ignored it.

Solace, you might be right about that. But I know if they had heard George the way he came across in this interview that one of the jurors would have likely stuck to their guns and we would have had a hung jury. I would have liked a hung jury more than one that acquitted her, at least then she could have been retried and a normal jury could have been seated.

There are MANY ways that dr phil pay for this interview in circuitous was. There have been a lot of photos shown, were they licenced by the show? Has a trust fund been set up?

Dr. Phil stated in the TV Guide interview that the show does not pay for licensing photos. I'm confused about the comment about a trust fund?

But what I really don't get is that Cindy hopes that Casey is a mother again??? How on God's Earth would you hope that knowing that in all likely hood Casey would kill a child again without a second thought? Casey knows she's able to get away with murder and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. This time there won't be a grandmother to call and report a child missing or that there is a dead body smell.

Why on Earth would Cindy wish that upon another grandchild?

IMO it's partly because parents who got it very wrong the first time around are sometimes desperate to show they can get it right. I've seen that with the people in RL that I mentioned earlier in this thread. They failed the first time around and try to use another kid/grandkid to show they aren't as bad at parenting/grandparenting as they seem to be from the first go-round.

(I don't think Casey would kill any future children she might have, though, and I think there would be entirely different dynamics at play than there were with Caylee.)

:clap:Thank you everyone for the transcripts, and taking the time to let the rest of us know what is going on!
I can't watch them, this family makes my blood boil
So I truly appreciate your time! :clap:

I'm interested. And I doubt a whole new thread could be opened just for this thought/discussion and I don't want to derail this thread.

So please hit the thanks button if you think Casey would/could/will kill again?

Great posts by everyone that just watched the Dr. Phil interview!
THANK YOU! :great:

If anyone wants to watch it right now...It is just starting. Here is a link:

A 4pm eastern time (3pm Central time) try this link: http://justtvnuts.com/
Under "watch TV..." Click on Free TV Channels (99)
Then... Scroll down to CBS - Tampa Bay

That's the last thing anyone should ever expect of CA- to come clean.
There aren't many grandparents who need Immunity during the course of an investigation which is trying to find their missing child.
Not many Grandparents tote an Attorney with them wherever they go (first class) to speak for them lest they say something incriminating.
Outrageous is more CA's style. It gets more attention and in this case more money...

curious if other trial judges allow family members who are witnesses to sit in court and get up and down from witness stand mingled with all other testimony?

Solace, you might be right about that. But I know if they had heard George the way he came across in this interview that one of the jurors would have likely stuck to their guns and we would have had a hung jury. I would have liked a hung jury more than one that acquitted her, at least then she could have been retried and a normal jury could have been seated.

Oh absolutely. One would hope at least one would have what it takes.

What was called "Shell-shock" is now called PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. This is not the same as schizophrenia.

Whatever CA says her daughter has, why is it brought out now? Who diagnosed this pseudo-illness? Why didn't CA or her daughter seek help? I find it odd someone as outspoken as CA did not get psychiatric help for KC.

The Army called the schizophrenia he had shell shock.

Okay< so how are the rest of us going to get to see these two go at it again. I don't get that channel.

Please please help.

it just seems to me that cindy knows the truth but is afraid that telling the truth will make her look bad as a parent. i think she is so controlling, that she can't stand the thought that some of this was due to her enabling KC all her life and therefore just continues to make new excuses each time the old ones don't work. it's just unbelievable to me that KC had medical issues that could have caused this, yet none of that came out in court. why not? i think cindy truly believes she can make the world see KC and, perhaps more importantly, herself as good loving parents that did everything they possibly could for their children. i think george has detached himself and realizes they did raise a monster and while part of it may be their fault, even the most perfect parents can raise a monster. i truly believe cindy is more concerned with how her friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc. see her as a parent than anything else.

my mom is very controlling - although not to this point - but the most important thing in the world to my mom is how she appears to everyone else. she does a lot of charity work and donates time and money to help others (while talking about them in a negative manner behind their back) but admitted that the reason she does it is because it makes her look good. i think cindy has some of this rationality going on. my mon would never lie for me, but she'd be the first one to say "she's always been different, i just never could reach her no matter what i did" in other words, it would still be about her image and not about the actual incident.

I "think" this was mentioned in the promo ... but Dr. Fessel, do you think George will talk about his GAS CANS ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

to think he could have seen her body in that trunk. and to think of cleaning out that smelly car and it being decomp from granddaughter. shudder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18