Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM for clarity of my previous post. George says that some parts of him believe she was in the trunk and then he says 'I do'

Also in the beginning of the show, dr. phil asked GA if he thought KC was responsible for Caylee's death. GA said that he last saw Caylee with KC. KC was responsible for looking after Caylee that day. 'Put one and one together'

The whole vibe that I got from the interview was that both GA and CA know that KC was responsible for Caylee's death. GA wants to scream it from the rooftops, but he feels he has to stand by CA who is still looking to excuse what she KNOWS KC did.

STill

Dr Phil asked cindy if she ever thought of taking caylee away from kc and she said NO!

One thing really bothers me more than anything else. How is George getting away with being so honest right in front of Cindy? Did they have an agreement, George, you be honest, and I'll just cover, cover, cover? I've never heard him be so free with his talking before. Yes, he's still being vague, but I can't believe Cindy isn't glaring at him when he talks or isn't angry about what he said. She just followed everything up with more covering. So weird. She never let him be this honest and open before now!

Because the trial is over, and KC is a "free" woman.

I'm watching the Doctors...It's great! True love story coming up.

Cindy said she gave Casey several months to straighten up. Bet you anything she told her she had till Caylees birthday to get it together or she was having her thrown in jail for stealing the money from grandma and her.

There's that timer 55 rearing it's ugly head. Everything was revolved around Caylee's 3rd birthday.

Why didn't DP ask about the supposed "drowning"?? I guess that's tomorrow.

Anyone know the status of that 'Caylees Law' that was going around? Let's make it a reality and prevent this from happening again. Or at least hold those responsible accountable.

Dr Phil asked cindy if she ever thought of taking caylee away from kc and she said NO!

Now that's a big ol' lie...we heard her say it on the 911 tapes.:banghead:

Cindy said that when KC stole money from her mom, that that was what broke the camels back........

So, my question is: did they have a huge fight after Cindy and Caylee came home that fathersday?

Too bad Phil did not aks that question....

I believe that. Caylee was already Cindy's child. I bet anything Cindy was with her more then Casey was. Cindy wanted Casey to be a good babysitter for her. Cindy was the mom.

Anyone know if there is another way to get the show. I am desperate.

because the trial is over, and kc is a "free" woman.

it is just a really dysfunctional family and they lie constantly and it is an everyday occurrence - protect me, tell some of the truth, protect me more, just tell a little of the truth, etc.

Cindy said that when KC stole money from her mom, that that was what broke the camels back........

So, my question is: did they have a huge fight after Cindy and Caylee came home that fathersday?

See so that was a big deal and she always said it wasn't. Keep talkin Cindy.

Can someone please upload this to Youtube or let me know if it surfaces somewhere online?? I missed it!

YES! George repeated it again! He thought Casey might have been in the trunk!

the fight happened. I will always believe it. Lee talked about it. CA's brother talked about it. CA ALWAYS DENIED IT.

That fight was the catalyst then ended up being Caylee's demise. I truly believe that and have believe that almost from the get go. Never came out at trial. Always, when brought up is quickly denied and the questions move on.

JMHO

Blah Blah Blah... why am i watching this? I've heard NOTHING from them that we didn't already hear before. Lies and denial.
I can't even look at Cindy or the pictures of her felon daughter so I have to keep my head in WS while I'm listening.
Yep... I knew I was gonna be angry and I am.
Turning it off now......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member