Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George is trying to be honest.

But he is still scared of the backlash from Cindy if he does.

IMO

Thank you, sumbunny, and everyone who watched and commented! I did not watch the interview and would not as it was being aired, but will watch a you tube vid of it, LOL! Even that makes me feel like somewhat of a hypocrite, though.

I will have to take some Pepto Bismol before watching this interview on you tube.

I feel your pain!!

the fight happened. I will always believe it. Lee talked about it. CA's brother talked about it. CA ALWAYS DENIED IT.

That fight was the catalyst then ended up being Caylee's demise. I truly believe that and have believe that almost from the get go. Never came out at trial. Always, when brought up is quickly denied and the questions move on.

JMHO
BBM

I agree and I think that is why Cindy will never admit what really happened. Cindy feel responsible for Caylee's death IMO and doesn't blame Casey as much as she blames herself. The only way to accept it for her is to deny it because once she says it out loud she has to face it. And she can't face it. All IMO.

You might be right Solace. However, I don't think Casey being young had anything to do with the murder she committed. Casey believes she's entitled to anything, including removing a person from this life if she feels so inclined to remove them. I don't think Casey has the ability to think she will EVER be held accountable for ANYTHING she does, EVER. Up until now only her short ridiculous probation has held her accountable to anything. I have no doubt that ANY close loved one would be in danger around Casey. I don't think Casey believes she's just lucky (and she has been INCREDIBLY lucky thus far) I think she believes she's invincible.

I have no doubt that if Casey fancies killing again she wouldn't hesitate a second. Not getting away with murder again probably doesn't even register with her.

I totally agree. FCA's posting (on Myspace, I believe) of "Outwit, Outplay, Outlast" continues to haunt me (perhaps not quoted in the correct order). This was her code of ethics, and unfortunately it worked out for her. I am convinced that she has not learned anything from this mess - she believes she won. She has proved to herself that she is invincible. I'm sure her ego is in full-bloom.

Oh crap here comes the seizure excuse.
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

I think George is trying to be honest.

But he is still scared of the backlash from Cindy if he does.

IMO

Can you imagine them getting a divorce and trying to split up the 500K in the foundation?

The money will keep them together.

One thing really bothers me more than anything else. How is George getting away with being so honest right in front of Cindy? Did they have an agreement, George, you be honest, and I'll just cover, cover, cover? I've never heard him be so free with his talking before. Yes, he's still being vague, but I can't believe Cindy isn't glaring at him when he talks or isn't angry about what he said. She just followed everything up with more covering. So weird. She never let him be this honest and open before now!

because it no longer matters, my dear. CA's darling angel was acquitted.

although her REAL angel CAYLEE is still dead & rotted away....but eh, semantics.

George knows a mother doesn't go out and party and yup it up after their child has just died. He knows Casey killed Caylee.

Now Cindy will believe anything and always give Casey excuse after excuse.:innocent:

IMO

Cindy just can NOT help herself, it's hormonal...yeah, that explains the duct taping so that a two year old, defenseless, child can not breathe.

Once again, I appreciate the ongoing reports about the Dr. Phil interview, but I've decided not to tune in and contribute to the show's ratings.

One thing that bothers me about the timing of this interview is that Lee and Mallory's wedding is coming up the first of October. The day should be about them - not Casey, not George, not Cindy. I hope the young couple has the good sense to keep the event focused on them and not on the TV appearances as they begin their lives together. Mazel Tov! :cake:

I totally agree. FCA's posting (on Myspace, I believe) of "Outwit, Outplay, Outlast" continues to haunt me (perhaps not quoted in the correct order). This was her code of ethics, and unfortunately it worked out for her. I am convinced that she has not learned anything from this mess - she believes she won. She has proved to herself that she is invincible. I'm sure her ego is in full-bloom.
That slogan was from Survivor. KC wanted to be on that show. She never had an original thought in her head and had too much time on her hands.

Well I havent watched Dr. Phil in years but I do have to give him kudos.

He asked some very hard hitting questions.

He is buying nothing of what Cindy is trying to get him to believe.

IMO

This isn't the Sidebar thread!

Keep it ON TOPIC - Dr. Phil's Interview with Cindy & George Anthony.

If you are missing a post, it was not about this interview.

If someone wants to start a new thread about Baez's new Aruba case, I will be happy to open it.

I would like to see a new thread about JB in Aruba because I can't seem to find much information about this case. I just do not know how to start a thread.

I'm all about this new thing. It's called 'the bottom line'.

The bottom line is no parent would EVER not report their child missing for 31 days.

There's is no plausible, reasonable explanation for doing otherwise.

Even people who's children have been legitimately kidnapped and told not to call the police do so ASAP.

The only people who don't are the guilty ones.

That's the bottom line. Anything else is smoke and mirrors.

It was when the 911 operator was switching to call over. CA did not realize they were still taping the conversation and she did tell KC she would go for custody (can't remember her exact words). I think it may have been the first call. jmo

I didn't take Cindy's comments during the 911 call to be a threat to go for custody at all. It sounded more to me that Cindy was saying if Casey didn't admit to where Caylee was, Cindy would try to get a court order forcing her to tell.

I don't know why I watched, but I did. I regret watching it, as I didn't learn a thing......just more excuses...IMO. Maybe if GA talks tomorrow, that will be a good thing. But I feel there is NO hope for CA. Again, JMO

The feed was skipping in and out for me...but did cindy say KC had a grand mal while at home the first time she was bailed out?? I don't believe that for a second... They would have called an ambulance if she had.

That slogan was from Survivor. KC wanted to be on that show. She never had an original thought in her head and had too much time on her hands.

I agree she got that quote from someone else, but I do believe that she thinks she is brilliant and can outlast, outwit and outplay anyone. I guess my point is that I believe that "winning" the trial and being acquitted has just fed the monster.

The thought of KC on Survivor makes me laugh - I needed that! She would last about 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro