Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DP said at the beginning of the show, that the A's are not being compensated for the interview, but after Caylee's foundation is legally established, his show will make a donation.

BBM : :eek::eek: So this is what he said ... that "after" the foundation is "legally established" ?

I thought the A's fake foundation was already established ?

:waitasec::waitasec:

A grandparent can't force you in a court of law to tell where her child is. The counselor had told CA to get custody just prior to this happening and CA said they did not have the money. A court order would not have been a threat to KC unless CA meant she would go for custody. KC was under no legal obligation to tell her parents where Caylee was if KC decided it was none of their business. LE might suggest to KC she should tell them but they could not force KC to tell them, nor could the court unless they could prove Caylee was in danger. jmo

I disagree. I think Cindy may have been bluffing but what she conveyed to Casey was that she would attempt to get a order stating that Casey had to produce Caylee immediately. Cindy wanted to see Caylee there and then, on the spot. She wasn't talking about taking the time to hire an attorney and begin a potentially long drawn-out custody battle. She did not mention custody. No one suggested that Casey had a legal obligation to tell Cindy where Caylee's whereabouts.

I believe this was not the first time Casey had disappeared with Caylee -- as Lee asked, "Is this like the last time?" I think Cindy knew what she was talking about because she researched her options the first time Casey disappeared and learned that it was possible to get a court order to check on the child's welfare.

I have to believe there is some law on the books that would force a parent to produce their child or face legal consequences. Otherwise parents who abuse, starve, or murder their own children would get away with it simply by keeping the child hid.

Cindy is sociopathic herself; if she admits her daughter wilfully did this, then she has to admit that she failed to protect Caylee; so in essence she is protecting herself and that is what a sociopath does. They also lie nonstop. And Cindy does that also.

She is sooooooooooooooo insulting though.

CA did say one thing that made sense to me today, and I've brought it up on these boards before. She asked how a girl can be fine growing up, never showing any alarming signs that she is capable of something heinous (these were not her exact words), then suddenly fall off the deep end? That was their experience, and that's part of where their heavy denial comes from.

Also, GA and CA held KC as a baby. They taught her to walk and talk, and shared good times with her that we will never know. Those experiences are part of the sum of who they are today, and those experiences figure in to what they can accept and what they cannot yet accept, and possibly won't ever accept.

George knows a mother doesn't go out and party and yup it up after their child has just died. He knows Casey killed Caylee.

Now Cindy will believe anything and always give Casey excuse after excuse.:innocent:

IMO

bold mine

He always knew it ......it didnt just occur to him recently that Casey's behaviour was abnormal.

And now we know Tracy was telling the truth about his attitude to his daughter when she was out on bond.

If George has grown a pair or seems more candid, then that's good , that's healthy but I hope I dont hear anyone suggesting he's doing it for Caylee's sake. He had three years to do that and he failed miserably. This is for $$$ and understandibly to publically declare his daughter invented the filthy allegations she used as her defense.

Cindy will never admit her daughter is a 'spiteful *****' and in the words of Mark NeJame, I'm being very generous "in my characterization" I risk being banned if I really let rip what I think of Casey Anthony.

I disagree. I think Cindy may have been bluffing but what she conveyed to Casey was that she would attempt to get a order stating that Casey had to produce Caylee immediately. Cindy wanted to see Caylee there and then, on the spot. She wasn't talking about taking the time to hire an attorney and begin a potentially long drawn-out custody battle. She did not mention custody. No one suggested that Casey had a legal obligation to tell Cindy where Caylee's whereabouts.

I believe this was not the first time Casey had disappeared with Caylee -- as Lee asked, "Is this like the last time?" I think Cindy knew what she was talking about because she researched her options the first time Casey disappeared and learned that it was possible to get a court order to check on the child's welfare.

I have to believe there is some law on the books that would force a parent to produce their child or face legal consequences. Otherwise parents who abuse, starve, or murder their own children would get away with it simply by keeping the child hid.

No law I'm aware of. As long as there are no reports of abuse you can leave your child with the other parent in another state if you wish and your parents can't do anything legally about it. KC could have told LE Caylee was with her bio dad and she did not know when he was bring her back only that he would call her. She could have told them she was not concerned or worried. KC is the parent, not CA or GA. KC was responsible, not GA or CA. jmo

and of course it had to be a Gran Mal Seizure, not just a regular seizure. crock of bull!!! I think Cindy is afraid her darling daughter will never speak to her again and this is her way to get back into FCA's good graces whenever that happens. Cindy is the most disfunctional Mother imaginable.

A Gran Mal describes one of many types of seizures. Why would you not consider it to be a 'regular' seizure?

Before this is over we will have a menagerie of possible diagnosis to choose from; brain tumor, seizures, postpartum schizophrenia, postpartum psychosis, depression etc. all at the prompting of Cindy. :banghead:

BBM
WOW, momtective, just got done watching on my DVR....you are so, so right!! Cindy, the nurse, making up excuses/diagnosis for FCA. She is never going to accept that she was fooled....never:sick:

Anyone come across a upload version of the interview part 1 on the net yet?'

I'm pleased with myself for avoiding this interview. After reading a few posts here, I'm glad I saved myself the misery of listening to more lies from that appalling family. I refuse to watch, read or listen to anything that puts money in those grifter's blood soaked pockets.

BBM: :rocker: I am glad to hear that you did not watch this latest in the "pack of lies" from the "Anthony Spin Team" ... and :congrats: to those out there who did NOT watch this load of bull ! and :tyou: to those who had the "stomach" to watch and report back to those of us who would not watch ...

I did not watch either ... I find the A's repulsive, despicable and dishonest ...

I hope the show turns out to be an EPIC FAILURE !

MOO ...

Just a bunch more of excuses. Where is Caylee in all this? It seems like its all Casey casey casey. What about Caylee Dr Phil?
OMG what a waste of money Dr Phil.
These people are beyond hope.
GA, because he has guilt over online gambling cant seem to spea up for the lying, stealing money, etc that went on and CA covering up for it all,
it is sad.
I will never believe she had a seizure. It wouldve been brought up at the trial for sure.
CA even though she sprayed trunk etc doesnt believe Caylee was in trunk. GA says he does because he saw Cayleewith Casey the last time he saw her.
Dr Phil hasnt gotten to part where KC accuses GA of what she did as her excuse. IMO KC is nuts, plain and simple. CA making lots of excuses for KC barely talk about Caylee or what happened to her and who did it:(

But...but...but...the good Dr. Krop said offender anthony had no mental illness except for being immature. I would suspect that schizophrenia wouldve been found had it been there...no???

Real late to the party but did CA explain how, if she thought FCA was schizophrenic then why did she leave Caylee with her?

I liked Dr P's mentioning at the end of the show that CA is in denial and offered 3 excuses for FCA's behavior during the interview....postpartum something or another, grand mal seizures and a brain tumor.

CA is riding the KC train! I am interested to hear what GA has to say tomorrow. JB was right...there is something that is just not right with this family. moo

The problem now with this family is one (George) has seen the light long ago and knows in his heart Casey killed Caylee and the other one lives in la-la land of make believe.

IMO

A Gran Mal describes one of many types of seizures. Why would you not consider it to be a 'regular' seizure?

Jesse IIRC was the one who described her episode as a Gran Mal seizure. Cindy has jumped on the only thing she can that might excuse her daughter for being ......her daughter.

I liked Dr P's mentioning at the end of the show that CA is in denial and offered 3 excuses for FCA's behavior during the interview....postpartum something or another, grand mal seizures and a brain tumor.

CA is riding the KC train! I am interested to hear what GA has to say tomorrow. JB was right...there is something that is just not right with this family. moo

written in the heat of the moment and deleted sorry :(

The problem now with this family is one (George) has seen the light long ago and knows in his heart Casey killed Caylee and the other one lives in la-la land of make believe.

IMO

I dunno. I think they both saw the light a long time ago. Problem is, they both know where the lightswitch and dimmer switch is located.

Real late to the party but did CA explain how, if she thought FCA was schizophrenic then why did she leave Caylee with her?

She said she was a very good Mom and she has told her she'd never take Caylee away from her. Didnt seem to mind that something changed in kc after Caylee was born. said they didnt find out about Caylee until she was 5 mo pregnant.

This doesn't make any sense. Unless I am not remembering correctly, the cell phone records indicated that none of those phone calls were ever answered and no messages were left. So I wonder what conversation Cindy is referring to ~ an imaginary one or maybe one several days later. (I thought they didn't talk for a few days after this?) Anyone?
...and didn't she explain it by saying that Casey wanted her to babysit that evening but she had to work late. Or am I misremembering now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18