Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watching the interview and my first thought is this..CA claims that the felon called 6 times in 4 minutes on June 16th and CA did talk to the felon. CA can't remember the conversation. What could that conversation been about, what do you think was said and how did this affect CA and the felons actions afterwards. We can guess that CA does remember what was said.

A Gran Mal describes one of many types of seizures. Why would you not consider it to be a 'regular' seizure?

I think you misunderstood me. I was being sarcastic that they had to say Gran Mal to identify her seizure. I think they said that to make it sound worse. It is a regular seizure.

I just finished watching the interview and my first thought is this..CA claims that the felon called 6 times in 4 minutes on June 16th and CA did talk to the felon. CA can't remember the conversation. What could that conversation been about, what do you think was said and how did this affect CA and the felons actions afterwards. We can guess that CA does remember what was said.

maybe if CA pops another one of her new pills she'll remember

My daughter had 3 seizures in one day on January 1st, 2005.... They kept her in the hospital for 3 days... did all kinds of test but could never come up with a reason why. She was put on Trileptal for 4 years. Did this medicine change my daughter... absolutely! She is off it now and Seizure free... and a completely different person.

What I want to know is... what anti seizure medicine was Casey on? That should have been mentioned on the show. If they say nothing... I will not believe any of it!

It's the symptoms that determine what type of seizure it is. I'd hate to thing that because my son experiences 'absence' seizures he is somehow considered inferior to a person who has Gran Mals.

Oh, I did not mean it like that at all. Just using CA 's dramatic M.O where everything has to be a superlative (imaginary) ten form.

I'm not sure about the Lee thing... can you refresh my memory when he said that.. lots of kids/teens are "trouble". While I do think CA and GA missed some elephants in the room after Caylee was born, I'm not sure about before. Not graudating high school is not a huge red flag for anything... lots of people don't finish high school.

IIRC, the gist of not graduating was no one finding out till right before the ceremony, after announcements and granparents were invited etc.

IIRC, the gist of not graduating was no one finding out till right before the ceremony, after announcements and granparents were invited etc.

Right. That's crazy. But not a sign that she was slipping away mentally, IMO. Avoiding telling your parents the truth is what young people do.

We're splitting hairs here, I know.

This is a transcript of Dr Phil discussing his interview with the Anthonys on Joy Behar's show: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/12/joy.01.html
BEHAR: You believe these people -- that they were sincere?

MCGRAW: I think they -- I think each of them -- when I sat down with each of them, I said, look, you guys went through this litigation process here. And the defense was trying to create reasonable doubt, the prosecution was trying to meet a standard of proof to get a conviction. Nobody was interested in telling your story, your perspective on these things.

This is your chance to do that. I want you to be honest. I want you to answer my questions. They gave me no off-limits, any, no holds barred, ask anything, we`ll answer anything. I have to say, they did. They were very forthcoming. And if they were trying to spin this up and get me to create an impression one way or another, they sure picked some unusual things to include.

BEHAR: Like?

MCGRAW: Well, I think her saying what she`s saying about the tumor lacks such credibility to an objective finder of fact, that doesn`t wash. Nobody`s going to believe that.

gahhhh i can't find this on my program line up on tv...
does anyone know what channel and what time it's supposed to come on?

Right. That's crazy. But not a sign that she was slipping away mentally, IMO. Avoiding telling your parents the truth is what young people do.

IMO it's not just one thing, it is the totality of everything. At what point was it obvious that Casey needed some kind of help, not that it was a sign that she would murder her child. IMO, least needing help was apparent years before Caylee was born.

There is a pattern there that reminds me alot of Mark Hacking and others. Their lies back them into a corner and they for whatever reason they feel commiting murder will solve their problem and keep their lies a secret.

So sorry for everything that you have gone through. My moms best friend currently is fighting cancer. She has a brain tumor, as well as cancer in multiple organs in her body. She is a fighter to live and is one of the nicest people in the world. I absolutely agree, a brain tumor does not cause you to murder your child. You couldn't have said it any better.

(((Wishing you well)))

Brain tumors can and do cause extreme personality and behavior changes, depending on their locations. They can cause a person to become violent, to suffer hallucinations, to become paranoid, etc. But I don't think invisible tumors have those type of effects on people.

My daughter had 3 seizures in one day on January 1st, 2005.... They kept her in the hospital for 3 days... did all kinds of test but could never come up with a reason why. She was put on Trileptal for 4 years. Did this medicine change my daughter... absolutely! She is off it now and Seizure free... and a completely different person.

What I want to know is... what anti seizure medicine was Casey on? That should have been mentioned on the show. If they say nothing... I will not believe any of it!

Here is your answer, maybe???

"Sixteen ounces of an energy drink such as Monster, Red Bull or Rock Star contains 160mg of caffeine. This exceeds the daily recommended amount for teenagers and is more than half the daily recommended amount for adults. Additionally, the American Academy of Neurology states that overconsumption of energy drinks may trigger seizures in individuals who are genetically susceptible to them. The possibility increases when energy drinks are consumed on an empty stomach."

KC had 5 or 6 that night. What does that tell you? Even if you were not susceptible to them I bet it could bring one on. jmo

:clap::clap::clap:

I refuse to watch it. If anything interesting was said , I will find it here. So far, I did not read anything interesting. The same rehashed "poor me" pitiful pathetic lies and fiction.
Bet , the questions were disclosed prior to the "interview". Besides , it is not really an "interview" but a "show". Orchestrated and spun for a gullible audience with primary the ratings and subsequent $$ in mind. Make no mistake about that.

CA with her "keeping up appearances" spiel and GA with his "easy money" in mind.
It is just sad that some nice folks will fall for all these theatrics.

Wish they had a trap door in the studio floor, so all three would be hauled off to the underworld afterwards in the manner of a "Faust" performance.:maddening:

I am so glad I didn't watch this interview.
Reading the info is bad enough.
I might of had a gran mal seizure!
I have 3 brain tumors and have been on anti seizure meds for
10 years now.
IF FKC had a tumor or seizures, it would show up in MRI's etc.
I will never believe this story without the medical PROOF.
Just another lie IMO, courtesy of (RN) CA..........who needs a psychiatrist!

That wasn't the way I was raised. Telling the truth to my parents was of the utmost importance while I was being raised. Maybe not a sign of mental illness, but a sign of something being wrong. MOO.

I believe that. Caylee was already Cindy's child. I bet anything Cindy was with her more then Casey was. Cindy wanted Casey to be a good babysitter for her. Cindy was the mom.

Case in point, Cindy's myspace post title: "MY Caylee is missing". Yet Cindy said she posted that so Casey could see how much Casey keeping Caylee away from Cindy was hurting her (Cindy). MY Caylee was certainly a poor choice of words. "Our" Caylee, not "MY".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc