Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"To be honest", "Truthfully", "Absolutely"....terms used by many infamous liars

Exactly, and we know it wasnt in the first 9 days when Padilla and crew were there. So lets try and sleuth/narrow it down. She was out for around 50 days. At least one maybe two days were spent back in jail, when she was re-arrested on the fraud charges. That would be stressful particularly with a chanting mob right outside the door, being banged to right for the crime and trying to supply your family with information about Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez and other assorted imaginery friends. But seems she survived seizure free. She spent her weekdays at Baez' office.......'looking for clues'. As far as I know she never missed an appointment with her home confinement officer. Wouldn't she have to have been told. know? lol . She didnt seem incapacitated when she called 911 about the protestors. She was ok when Tim Miller was around.

:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:
:liar: :liar: :liar:
:doh:

She was out of jail 8/21/08-8/29/08, 9/5/08-9/15/08, and 9/16/08-10/14/08 according to my notes.

TV Guy: Dr. Phil's interview of George and Cindy Anthony lacks revelations
snip-
George said yes, because Casey was responsible for the child, "no matter where she was at or what happened."

Otherwise, it was an hour of tears and excuses, what people who follow the Anthonys have come to expect. Cindy said she believed that Casey was "an awesome mother" and that she had been the victim of illness.

In closing the hour, McGraw said Cindy was "desperately reaching for any reason to excuse her daughter for her role in this tragedy." Cindy suggested Casey could have suffered a brain tumor, grand mal seizures or post-partum schizophrenia. McGraw discounted each idea.

Cindy said she was over being angry with her daughter about the lies told during the 31 days the grandparents didn't see the child in the summer of 2008.http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1134508.story

How can Cindy be over being angry at KC's lies? I'm not and never will be!!!:maddening:

While I have to admit that I haven't read every post on this thread yet, this seems to be a pretty good synopsis so far. Anyone who watched the show let us know if this is off base.

If Casey's seizure (if she even had one) were stress related, why didn't we see it happen in the courtroom for all those many days that she sat there in front of the cameras. She became very agitated and upset at times - no seizure. Frankly, I think Cindy "seized" onto that excuse based on what Jesse Grund told them about the seizure Casey had at his place.

If her seizure were brain-tumor related, why is she still alive and well and walking around drinking Starbucks? Is she not being treated? If that girl had a seizure when she got of jail, the Anthonys would have made a huge deal out of it and had her in the emergency room. But nothing. Not a word. Not a doctor visit. AND they didn't bother to inform the jail. If they had, the jail staff would have thought she was having a seizure the day Caylee's remains were discovered and she was carrying on something awful.

It just seems the Anthonys will latch onto anything that sounds like a good excuse for all Casey's "mistruths" and murderous behavior

~respectfully snipped from lonetravelers post~

Hi friend, if my typing is a bit ragged it's because I gnawed my right arm off while listening to the Dr. Phil show! LOL.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh my, you have no idea how much I needed that belly laugh dear lonetraveler! My blood pressure has been boiling since watching the CA inter'spew'.

Thank you!

wm

ITA. I have often thought a fit of temper led directly to Caylee's death. Also that a great deal of the family dynamics are a result of dealing with the psychopath for many years. I imagine the behavior became apparent at a young age. moo & all of that.

Oh, I am sure she left that house in a fit of rage and threw Caylee in the car. She grabbed the duct tape from the garage and a knife from the kitchen drawer, drove around the corner to talk to her lover.

Caylee started screaming. The felon threw her on the seat and put a piece of duct tape on her mouth. Because Caylee was still flagging about and may get the tape off, she slammed on two more layers. This was not a staging as Baez suggested. It would not have been necessary for three layers to stage an already dead body. kc shows us she was in a rage by placing three layers when would have sufficed. It was murder....period.

This was a vicious rage that the felon had...she calmed down when Caylee stopped screaming and sat there and talked to her lover immediately after she snuffed out her daughter.

Is dr. Phil licensing those photos? He said he did not pay for the interview but the photos could be a separate matter. I noticed there were quite a few photos I never saw before. Wonder if he paid for them?

They are using new words now when it comes to paying/licensing. "Donation/Gift" is the current fad operandum . Bet when the Anthonys go on any other shows( I sincerely hope not), other media will jump on the "Donation" bandwagon. Some folks will buy this fairy tale. Just a matter of semantics.
Any book deal will probably follow the same route.

Does anyone know when we will find out the ratings?

Hi everybody..
I did not watch the show...

but i'll admit, im reading here..:pullhair:

So...Casey had a grand mal seizure at home on bond, something CA and GA had never seen happen to her before but could obviously be (1) medically concerning and (2) helpful to her defense, so they...um...just watched her have the seizure and never mentioned it to anyone? No 911 call like for stolen gas cans and protestors? No medical follow-up visit like for suspected bloating? :waitasec:

Is this normal in the Anthony family: when a family member is in distress you just watch to see if they will die? If not, great; if so, throw them in the woods?:banghead:

For 31 days, while Caylee was gone, never once did cindy check on her. Caylee left that house with out any clothing missing. In fact, apparently no shoes either. Cindy knew. She deflected and spun a tale. She told the media her daughter was vacationing w/Jeff and bonding w/Caylee.

That tells us cindy knew there was a problem w/her daugher and grandchild. cindy knew that the felon had NEVER bonded with Caylee. She knew and she fabricated a fantasy world to protect her suspicions that something was very wrong with her daughter.

If cindy had not lived in her fantasy world but the real world, Caylee would be alive today.

If Casey had not killed her, Caylee would be alive today. It has nothing to do with what kind of world Cindy lived in. The blame belongs squarely on Casey's shoulders.

Did Dr. Phil ask Cindy if she had actually WITNESSED this "grand mal seizure"? (I didn't watch the show.) I suspect Cindy learned of it from Casey, who probably said something like, "OMG Mom, I was SO SCARED when you went out to the store cause I had a GRAND MAL SEIZURE like that one girl had on General Hospital and Dad just LAUGHED and walked away but I thought I would DIE OMG OMG OMG you should kick him out of the house again."

Im not usually a Dr Phil fan but I have to say he did a good job with this interview. George and Cindy know that people want an explanation from them about their daughter and the events. I think they did try to explain themselves. I dont think Cindy was making excuses or lying. She was trying to explain her thought process at the time. Of course she didnt want to believe that her daughter could do this. The brain tumor, hormones and seizures are not Cindys excuse as much as her wondering if there could be some explanation for this. It will take a long time for them to process the fact that their daughter killed their granddaughter., Who wants to think, as a parent, that the child you raised could do this. that's what I got out of the interview. George and Cindy are not perfect, they have made mistakes. Whenever there is a tragedy some people tend to rewrite history. Cindy may be rewriting history here a bit for her own benefit, but I dont think its to be devious. I think its so she can digest it.

Question one...When was the first time you found out casey was pregnant?
Cindy: She was five months.

Is there a YouTube of the entire show today? I forgot to set my DVR! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

"To be honest", "Truthfully", "Absolutely"....terms used by many infamous liars

Does anybody remember both CA and GA raise their hand in court and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth so help them God? They lied then and they continue in their search for money and fame.

Dr. Phil is aiding and abetting IMO!

Thanks to all who watched and posted. :twocents:

btw- george seems to be quite honest in this interview. Phil doesn't seem to be light on them.

I'm glad George has come to a point in his life where he feels it's safe to tell the truth while in the same room as his wife. And that Cindy has gotten to a place where she allows her husband to speak his truth in her presence. That's progress in their relationship IMO. I'm sorry but I see where there may be hope for them. The truth, George was allowed to speak it, with Cindy sitting right next to him! That's big imo

I was just about to change the channel to watch Dr Phil (3pm Mountain time) when my Dish signal went out. I come to find out that Dish is having a nationwide outage affecting even their computers! So many people are calling in to find out what's going on that there are over 3000 on 'hold'.

It reminds me of how that tree right by where Caylee's remains were found, got struck by lightening. Could it be Caylee again, trying to be heard? Very coincidental ... IF you believe in coincidence.

For 31 days, while Caylee was gone, never once did cindy check on her. Caylee left that house with out any clothing missing. In fact, apparently no shoes either. Cindy knew. She deflected and spun a tale. She told the media her daughter was vacationing w/Jeff and bonding w/Caylee.

That tells us cindy knew there was a problem w/her daugher and grandchild. cindy knew that the felon had NEVER bonded with Caylee. She knew and she fabricated a fantasy world to protect her suspicions that something was very wrong with her daughter.

If cindy had not lived in her fantasy world but the real world, Caylee would be alive today.

bbm

What more do you think Cindy could have done during those 31 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg