Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA did say one thing that made sense to me today, and I've brought it up on these boards before. She asked how a girl can be fine growing up, never showing any alarming signs that she is capable of something heinous (these were not her exact words), then suddenly fall off the deep end? That's was their experience, and that's part of where their heavy denial comes from.

Also, GA and CA held KC as a baby. They taught her to walk and talk, and shared good times with her that we will never know. Those experiences are part of the sum of who they are today, and those experiences figure in to what they can accept and what they cannot yet accept, and possibly won't ever accept.

That's not the way it happened, though. She was showing signs of something being wrong as early as middle school according to Lee. They just ignored the signs and enabled her until it was too late. There is no way what happened to Caylee was just Casey going off the deep end for the first time. She was lying since middle school and didn't even graduate high school. She was trouble long before she killed Caylee. Just because they chose to ignore it and live in a fantasy of Casey being perfect before Caylee was killed doesn't make it true. Now maybe when she was really little, she was a cute and cuddly kid. Who knows. But that changed as she became an adolescent, not when she killed Caylee. And this is in interviews and depositions, so I am not just making this up. It outrages me to no end that they act like she was perfect up until she killed Caylee. That is just not true.

You guys know the rules - NO NAME CALLING. Watch what you are posting and don't just be throwing stuff out there.

Salem

She said she was a very good Mom and she has told her she'd never take Caylee away from her. Didnt seem to mind that something changed in kc after Caylee was born. said they didnt find out about Caylee until she was 5 mo pregnant.
Huh? When did it go from not knowing at Uncle Rick's wedding to knowing at 5 months?

I did not watch but if CA is trying to blame this one a brain tumor - I myself having not only had a brain tumor but 4 yes 4 full blown brain surgeries in 1 year -plus having 4 fully grown kids - healthy and certainly LIVING - I am highly offended as well as I think anyone who has really had a brain tumor ..brain tumors DO NOT CAUSE YOU TO MURDER YOUR CHILD..FFS GIVE IT A REST SHE IS A MURDERER PLAIN AND SIMPLE QUIT BLAMING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ELSE..:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

So sorry for everything that you have gone through. My moms best friend currently is fighting cancer. She has a brain tumor, as well as cancer in multiple organs in her body. She is a fighter to live and is one of the nicest people in the world. I absolutely agree, a brain tumor does not cause you to murder your child. You couldn't have said it any better.

(((Wishing you well)))

I think because a Grand Mal Seizure you usually have these symptoms and GA said KC was sitting up in bed, alert and looked like she had just had a good nights sleep. None of those listed below fit how she was acting when they arrived. As JG said she could have been reacting to any alcohol still in her system and those 5 Red Bulls she drank. That could also be why she was alert. The doctors also said they could not find anything wrong with her.

following a seizure:
Unresponsiveness after convulsions. Unconsciousness may persist for several minutes after the convulsion has ended.
Confusion. A period of disorientation often follows a grand mal seizure. This is referred to as postictal confusion.
Fatigue. Sleepiness is common after a grand mal seizure.
Severe headache. Headaches are common but not universal after grand mal seizures.

Hope that helps. jmo

No law I'm aware of. As long as there are no reports of abuse you can leave your child with the other parent in another state if you wish and your parents can't do anything legally about it. KC could have told LE Caylee was with her bio dad and she did not know when he was bring her back only that he would call her. She could have told them she was not concerned or worried. KC is the parent, not CA or GA. KC was responsible, not GA or CA. jmo

Not buying it. If Cindy had gone to family services and explained the situation, I believe an order would have been written demanding that Casey disclose Caylee's location. Not because Cindy as the grandparent asked for it, but because events warranted it. There was no biological father on record in this case, at the very least the courts would have made Casey name him and give his address so they could check on Caylee. What you're saying is that a mother could kill her own child and get away with it by continuing to claim the child was staying with someone else - someone whose name they didn't feel like sharing. It doesn't work that way.

Yall, please be good on this thread when the show airs. :angel:

We should ALL be past being shocked at the lengths Cindy will go to protect Casey and the Anthony family image, so please don't go overboard with the bashing or feign utter shock at how crazy it all is. Nobody that has read this forum for more than an hour should be shocked about any of that stuff. The ONLY people that should be surprised would be those living in a cave or on a remote island w/o access to ANY electronic communication.

Let's try our hardest to just report the facts, describe their demeanor & recap the interview. I'm not saying not to discuss what is said during the interview and I am certainly not saying you should respect them -- all I am asking is for everyone to keep it in perspective considering all we know about Cindy & George. There are many, many posters who have chosen not to watch but have expressed that they will read the recaps here. Let's try to keep it on topic and timely.

This interview will be aired over 3 days - today, tomorrow and next Monday.

If it becomes dominated by bashing and bickering, it will be closed and we won't have anywhere to discuss it. So, please think about that, okay? It just isn't worth it.

Thanks you guys. :)

bump this post as needed

Bumping! Please be mindful of your posts.

Thanks,

Salem

That's not the way it happened, though. She was showing signs of something being wrong as early as middle school according to Lee. They just ignored the signs and enabled her until it was too late. There is no way what happened to Caylee was just Casey going off the deep end for the first time. She was lying since middle school and didn't even graduate high school. She was trouble long before she killed Caylee. Just because they chose to ignore it and live in a fantasy of Casey being perfect before Caylee was killed doesn't make it true. Now maybe when she was really little, she was a cute and cuddly kid. Who knows. But that changed as she became an adolescent, not when she killed Caylee. And this is interviews and depositions, so I am not just making this up.

I'm not sure about the Lee thing... can you refresh my memory when he said that.. lots of kids/teens are "trouble". While I do think CA and GA missed some elephants in the room after Caylee was born, I'm not sure about before. Not graudating high school is not a huge red flag for anything... lots of people don't finish high school.

I did not watch but if CA is trying to blame this one a brain tumor - I myself having not only had a brain tumor but 4 yes 4 full blown brain surgeries in 1 year -plus having 4 fully grown kids - healthy and certainly LIVING - I am highly offended as well as I think anyone who has really had a brain tumor ..brain tumors DO NOT CAUSE YOU TO MURDER YOUR CHILD..FFS GIVE IT A REST SHE IS A MURDERER PLAIN AND SIMPLE QUIT BLAMING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ELSE..:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

You and every person that has seizures have every right to be offended by these repulsive liars. Don't know why I'm still surprised by the rude remarks that spew out of their mouths........

You and every person that has seizures have every right to be offended by these repulsive liars. Don't know why I'm still surprised by the rude remarks that spew out of their mouths........

I misspoke and apologize

This is CA. Gran Mal sounds much more dramatic. More like a "ten"

It's the symptoms that determine what type of seizure it is. I'd hate to think that because my son experiences 'absence' seizures he is somehow considered inferior to a person who has Gran Mals.

I think because a Grand Mal Seizure you usually have these symptoms and GA said KC was sitting up in bed, alert and looked like she had just had a good nights sleep. None of those listed below fit how she was acting when they arrived. As JG said she could have been reacting to any alcohol still in her system and those 5 Red Bulls she drank. That could also be why she was alert. The doctors also said they could not find anything wrong with her.

following a seizure:
Unresponsiveness after convulsions. Unconsciousness may persist for several minutes after the convulsion has ended.
Confusion. A period of disorientation often follows a grand mal seizure. This is referred to as postictal confusion.
Fatigue. Sleepiness is common after a grand mal seizure.
Severe headache. Headaches are common but not universal after grand mal seizures.

Hope that helps. jmo

They knew she didnt have a seizure. Honestly, would you let your Grandchild drive in a car with a person who had seizures which they did.
They wouldve taken th car from her. Im wondering why they didnt answer why car was dumped at Amscott?

I'm not sure about the Lee thing... can you refresh my memory when he said that.. lots of kids/teens are "trouble". While I do think CA and GA missed some elephants in the room after Caylee was born, I'm not sure about before. Not graudating high school is not a huge red flag for anything... lots of people don't finish high school.

I believe it was either in Lee's deposition or police interview. She was lying since middle school. Go back and read the documents. And she was half a credit short. It is ridiculous not to graduate high school at a half a credit short! The A's even had a graduation party, but didn't tell anyone she hadn't graduated until the party. The A's are lying about Casey. There is no way she was perfect one day and then murdered a child the next. They are in blatant denial of the problems she had. Cindy would go to school and yell at Casey's teachers when Casey didn't do well. That is not how to properly parent a child. Cindy was covering for Casey long before Caylee died. She just can't admit it. She has to live in her fantasy world that Casey was perfect and just lost it one day. But there were plenty of warning signs that went ignored. This was talked about in many depositions, emails, and and interviews of family, mostly. I can't remember if any of her friends knew her long enough to comment on her as a child. I don't think they did.

You guys know the rules - NO NAME CALLING. Watch what you are posting and don't just be throwing stuff out there.

Salem

:thumb::thumb::thumb: Thank you for :put em up: keeping is all on the straight and narrow!

The only "seizures" KC ever had ,were tantrums IMO. And we have seen some of those.

LOS ANGELES - Casey Anthony's father said in an interview on "Dr. Phil" that his daughter is not welcome in his Orlando home and would turn her away if she tried to visit.

When asked by host Phil McGraw if Casey Anthony would be welcome in his house, George Anthony replied, "Not while I was there, no," according to a transcript provided by the show.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20105317-504083.html

It's the symptoms that determine what type of seizure it is. I'd hate to thing that because my son experiences 'absence' seizures he is somehow considered inferior to a person who has Gran Mals.

I don't think we are talking "Bo Derek 10". I think the 10 is using it as a scale from a petit mal seizure to a grand mal seizure because there is a difference. Many people have seizures and I don't think anyone here on this site thinks anyone is inferior because they have one. I've worked with people who have had seizures in the office, my SIL would have them and friends have had them. Every one of them reacted a little differently. jmo

I dont think I will watch tomorrow. CA and GA get onmy nerves. Its just the same excuses, etc with them, especially CA.
Id think it would be healthier for her to accept what happened to Caylee and move on but not sure if Dr Phil can make her.
And, as far as Grandparents they did their best, gave Caylee a nice home with nice clothes, etc but they do have some serious judgement problems IMO as far as Caylee being gone for 31 days. Especially with GA being ex LE.

I believe it was either in Lee's deposition or police interview. She was lying since middle school. Go back and read the documents. And she was half a credit short. It is ridiculous not to graduate high school at a half a credit short! The A's even had a graduation party, but didn't tell anyone she hadn't graduated until the party. The A's are lying about Casey. There is no way she was perfect one day and then murdered a child the next. They are in blatant denial of the problems she had. Cindy would go to school and yell at Casey's teachers when Casey didn't do well. That is not how to properly parent a child. Cindy was covering for Casey long before Caylee died. She just can't admit it. She has to live in her fantasy world that Casey was perfect and just lost it one day. But there were plenty of warning signs that went ignored. This was talked about in many depositions, emails, and and interviews of family, mostly. I can't remember if any of her friends knew her long enough to comment on her as a child. I don't think they did.

Bold by me... of course it's ridiculous, but was that supposed to be some sign to CA and GA that she would one day kill her child?

Yes, they are in denial. I agree with that. I just don't know if the signs were so obvious before KC had Caylee. The family had lots of problems during some of those years... GA and his gambling, their splitting up.... it seems everyone was dealing with their own emotional problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710