Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this thread has gotten off track and because I am trying to look at this case with an open mind, I am going to throw another theory out there. Maybe the reason LE seemed to know who and why this homicide was committed from the start was because TS had been threated recently and this threat may or may not have been reported to LE. Possible theory, TS's murder was a vendetta killing. TS and MS may have recently received hateful messages from an anonymous source but the two of them knew who was sending the messages. The possible reason why MS has not made a public statement is because he was told by LE not to say anything and the reason why LE hasn't said MS has been cleared is because LE needs to keep all avenues open until trial. I watch a true crime case on TV recently about a murder of women and even though LE knew it was committed by first husband, two years later LE would not confirm that 2nd husband had been cleared because the case had not gone to trial.

I'm thinking that the reason LE was onto CCW from the beginning was because MS "knew" immediately. I don't mean that he was complicit, but he knew. One of the first questions LE asks if not THE first question: "Do you know anybody who could have done this?" or "Do you know of anyone who had a problem with the victim?"

Because this thread has gotten off track and because I am trying to look at this case with an open mind, I am going to throw another theory out there. Maybe the reason LE seemed to know who and why this homicide was committed from the start was because TS had been threated recently and this threat may or may not have been reported to LE. Possible theory, TS's murder was a vendetta killing. TS and MS may have recently received hateful messages from an anonymous source but the two of them knew who was sending the messages. The possible reason why MS has not made a public statement is because he was told by LE not to say anything and the reason why LE hasn't said MS has been cleared is because LE needs to keep all avenues open until trial. I watch a true crime case on TV recently about a murder of women and even though LE knew it was committed by first husband, two years later LE would not confirm that 2nd husband had been cleared because the case had not gone to trial.
BMM
That was on Dateline September 24. Titled "Footprint in the Dust." I too have had this episode on my mind. The second husband was never cleared as a possible POI even though LE knew he was not involved. He remarked that even today, people still whisper and gossip little innuendo's when they see him out in public. Many had already made up their minds that he was somehow involved and his life will never be the same.

LE said something about tragic circumstances leading up to the murder. I've wondered if when CWW's wife's daughter was dying, did they somehow blame TS. Not ever saying she did anything wrong. Saying maybe they wanted advice or medication or something she was not willing to do since this wasn't a patient of hers.
I believe Skinner said CWW would fight for a perceived moral wrong.

I don't remember reading or hearing about LE saying something about tragic circumstances but one of my thoughts not involving MS in TS's murder was TS or MS sold one of their supplements to CWW. Maybe CWW's wife's daughter was using the supplement before she died and CWW and his wife blamed TS for her death. That might be the vendetta Skinner was talking about.

The tragic circumstances or wording to that effect has been discussed a lot but I do not remember what thread or have a link. Maybe someone else remembers? I can't help but think that the death was the tragic circumstances. The wedding everyone attended {everyone but TS} is not a tragedy.

Lee County, Fla. Sheriff Mike Scott on Thursday called the arrests a "big deal" and described the case as a "targeted set of circumstances."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/second-man-arrested-in-murder-of-florida-doctor-teresa-sievers/

I still believe CWW was there for TS.
I would like to know if he was in her office that day also.

I do not think Mark is involved.

I'm thinking that the reason LE was onto CCW from the beginning was because MS "knew" immediately. I don't mean that he was complicit, but he knew. One of the first questions LE asks if not THE first question: "Do you know anybody who could have done this?" or "Do you know of anyone who had a problem with the victim?"

He was arrested during the raid on July 12h, being held for more than 12 hrs; labtop and paper bags were taken from the trailer. That was the first raid/arrest.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29962990...-released-prior-to-murder-charge#.VhQSwpWFPDs
Felicity, EVERYTHING you said are things that I keep coming back to as well. The timing.

Think about it guys. Not one single person (other than his neighbors) knew anything about this July 12 raid on the house or the first arrest until both CWW an JR were arrested. The Media outlets didn't even pick it up until September. I honestly think that LE has asked MS not to talk. I also believe they have had MS and his daughters in some form of protection. Especially after the July 12th warrant fell through. < I'm not sure what happened there, but CWW would have been extremely angry at Mark.
**Scott did confirm that his office was involved in a SWAT raid of Wright’s trailer in Hillsboro, Missouri on July 12.
“We were there, we were part of it. The reason for the raid was our investigation. We won’t speak to what was taken there or what was done there,” said Scott.
After reading and re-reading everything over and over, I do believe that Mark has been cooperating. They were on to Wayne incredibly fast, where else would they have gotten his name so quickly?

July 6 - Funeral for Dr. Sievers held
**I think that MS was "wired" by LE for the funeral because they knew WW would be there, and that LE has also had surveillance on Wayne from the get go.

July 7 - SMS says "There are connections and husband is cooperating."
**After saying this on 7-7-15 did he or Mark re-think that statement,
for fear of the safety of his children and MS? Because "the envelope of suspicion" was used by SMS during the next public statement he released.

**Nancy Grace
Sheriff Scott, question. How soon after finding Dr. Sievers`s body in her home did you dispatch detectives to Missouri?
SCOTT: It was about two weeks afterward. I will say that, initially, we developed strong suspicion that this was not random or arbitrary, that this was, in fact, a targeted event targeting Dr. Sievers.
Evidence continued to build. Suspicion became stronger, to the point, frankly, of probable cause, at which time, we went to -- we dispatched detectives to Missouri.
links
http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/04/...w-sievers-murder-suspect-was-linked-to-crime/
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1509/01/ng.01.html

For starters, I'm thinking that Curtis might have blamed Dr. Sievers for his "traffic" stop in MO, back in 2010, in which three agencies took part.

http://www.suntimesnews.com/stegen/news/2010/12-December/1213sheriff3.htm

Curtis was sentenced to 6 years in the slammer for manufacturing meth, but IIRC, he only served a little over half: still, plenty of time to plot Dr. Sievers' payback. How did Curtis get off, so easily? Did he have friends in "high" places? Friends that owed HIM a favor? (Things that make you go, "Hmmm...")

Had Curtis served his 6 years as sentenced, Dr. Sievers would still be alive, today.

Can't wait for Curtis to get a REAL dose of Florida Sunshine!

All thanks to Sheriff Mike Scott!

On last nights radio show SMS said "We know he is a victim" when speaking of MS. Hmmmm. I cannot imagine SMS referring to him as a victim if he had anything to do with his wife's murder. It makes me wonder if law enforcement believes that he was not part of the planned murder, but is involved in whatever it is that lead up to the murder. That's my thoughts this morning, always subject to change.

Until hearing the show last night I was in the camp that MS was involved. As I listened I just wasn't hearing things that jive with that theory, as several have mentioned above. I now believe that MS is a victim of the murder (may be guilty of other things and poor business practices/model) and it was important for some reason for the sheriff to put a different sound bite out there. The part about additional potential arrests is the biggest mystery if MS is not part of it. But I believe MS (and perhaps others in the office) pointed LE in the direction of the "computer guy." If this is true, I cannot imagine what he is going through right now, but the look on his face with the reporter is easy to understand. This also makes it easier to understand why he is still allowed to be with the girls, something I haven't been able to fathom.

On last nights radio show SMS said "We know he is a victim" when speaking of MS. Hmmmm. I cannot imagine SMS referring to him as a victim if he had anything to do with his wife's murder. It makes me wonder if law enforcement believes that he was not part of the planned murder, but is involved in whatever it is that lead up to the murder. That's my thoughts this morning, always subject to change.

What if they just cant tie MS to this? No one is talking..CWW says he didnt do anything.. MS fingered CWW as a friend with a grudge but never thought he would do anythinglike THIS.. and MS was the mastermind but if CWW implicates MS he implicates himself. Right? JR points a finger at CWW bit there is none of CWW's dna anywhere and all they have is JR with his own bloody coveralls. JMO

Someone wanted TS murdered. The timing says that..They knew she would be home alone..MOO

anything i write is just my opinion.

What if they just cant tie MS to this? No one is talking..CWW says he didnt do anything.. MS fingered CWW as a friend with a grudge but never thought he would do anythinglike THIS.. and MS was the mastermind but if CWW implicates MS he implicates himself. Right? JR points a finger at CWW bit there is none of CWW's dna anywhere and all they have is JR with his own bloody coveralls. JMO.
You may be right. I just don't know. That one comment from SMS really stuck out to me. I am not convinced he had nothing to do with it, nor am I convinced that he did. What I do believe is that he has been involved in some terrible illegal activity and because of the murder he has been caught.

I'm wondering what the hell happened at that wedding?
1. Did they have a have a disagreement?
2. While drinking did MS bring up something about Ronnie Bolin?
3. Was WW pissed about MS being to touchy feely with his new wife?
4. Did Mark accuse WW of being Shelley's baby daddy, when MS was engaged to her.
5. Was MS asked to be in the wedding as some kind of cover of his own arse because he (WW)was already grooming JR for TS's murder?
6. Did MS tell WW that TS had decided she would not be using him
anymore for managing their work computers?
7. Did WW feel he was not being paid correctly for his genius work?
8. Was WW sending a message to MS by brutally killing TS?

Here a couple more things that have stood out to me.
WW and MS did NOT even attend the same high school WW graduated from Hillsboro High School and Mark graduated from Fox High School.
Maybe they were friends in grade school, does anyone know if MS's family moved? Maybe they weren't as close as everyone thinks? We know MS used him for the office computer work. Perhaps they reconnected again? (I know...the "brother" on FB bothers me too)
I am speculating (about everything) but since they were friends, MS might have gone with him for the office work for a cheaper rate than he could find elsewhere?

OK this bothers me too. From Nancy grace
GRACE: Sheriff Scott, let me ask you this. Did the Sieverses have a safe in their home?
SCOTT: I know the answer to the question, but I think I`m going to decline speaking to it.
GRACE: OK. Because if somebody knows -- for instance, if Wright knew they had a safe and he knew they kept X amount of money there, it would make sense that Rodgers`s girlfriend is bragging he`s going to get $10,000. But if she did not have a safe, where would that number come from?

We know that Skinner asked MS if anything was missing. Skinner told us that MS said LE made him open the safes, and nothing was missing....
Was that just MS saying what LE told him to say? Not to give any info out that would put his family in harms way?
I know from Tricia's VI thread that everyone is scared to death of WW, and no one wants to say anything because they are afraid for their safety. This tells me he has "friends in low places"

I still feel like MS is and daughters are under police protection.

These might be way out there, but this entire case has been "Even further" out. It's something none of us have ever seen before. I can't even step away from this case long enough to live a normal life.

How well do we really know the people closest to us, and are past bygones ever really bygones?
From the movie The Gift

In response to Dmacky's note (above)

"Here a couple more things that have stood out to me.
WW and MS did NOT even attend the same high school WW graduated from Hillsboro High School and Mark graduated from Fox High School.
Maybe they were friends in grade school, does anyone know if MS's family moved? Maybe they weren't as close as everyone thinks? We know MS used him for the office computer work. Perhaps they reconnected again? (I know...the "brother" on FB bothers me too)
I am speculating (about everything) but since they were friends, MS might have gone with him for the office work for a cheaper rate than he could find elsewhere?"

This was discussed in the "Curtis Wayne Wright Accused of Murder" thread. I think there was someone who actually knew when MS's family moved (what year) and that is the reason they didn't graduate from the same high school.

As for the computer work for TS's office, I don't understand how CWW could have been a full- time computer technician when he was in prison for 3 years for the last meth charge (I read this somewhere but can't remember the exact dates). I believe he was released as recent as Feb. 2015. So, this is really puzzling to me as to how he could have taken care of their computer work during the time he was in prison. Perhaps this is what he was upset about - the fact that they did not want him back?

Since the very beginning I thought MS was involved. Even with his too perfect alibi. But I have to be honest. After last nights show, there was some doubt for me. I think Im going to join whoever is hanging on the fence for awhile or until I get some clarity. jmo.

Since the very beginning I thought MS was involved. Even with his too perfect alibi. But I have to be honest. After last nights show, there was some doubt for me. I think Im going to join whoever is hanging on the fence for awhile or until I get some clarity. jmo.
We might soon have enough fence sitters to tip those scales :scale:

I'm thinking that he is a victim of CWW as well.

Do they allow prisoners to have computers in prison? In prison or out of prison, it has been stated that Curtis had remote access to the Sievers' practice and personal computers. We would have to know: At what point did Curtis become the IT guy?

Do they allow prisoners to have computers in prison? In prison or out of prison, it has been stated that Curtis had remote access to the Sievers' practice and personal computers. We would have to know: At what point did Curtis become the IT guy.

It all depends on their privileges. He wasn't in prison while working for TS as the IT guy.

who was going to pay JR $10,000. to travel to Florida...Does CWW have that kind of money, and was anything taken of any value? I didn't think so. Ergo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheeseghost22