Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about y'all. But i get worried just by my wife going to the store at night by herself. So he should at least made sure that she was booked on a earlier flight. Or had her arrange for someone to pick her up. Jmo

I don't know about y'all. But i get worried just by my wife going to the store at night by herself. So he should at least made sure that she was booked on a earlier flight. Or had her arrange for someone to pick her up. Jmo

I doubt he was the one to decide...

-Nin

Do we know what time she got home? Where did the info come about her flight?

She could have taken a morning flight. The one with no stops.

Why not just kill MS?

By killing MS would have left him ineligible to borrow any money from a life insurance policy. So he may have planned on killing ts and then borrow money from ms.

Also with ts dead. He could use ms identity more freely to get loans and so forth. Since he knew that ms wouldn't mind. Jmo

CWW seems like the type to.hold a grudge. Maybe a treatment that Dr. S gave him did not work and he was angry with her about that.

Would Fibromyalgia impact whether a person can drive an automobile, especially for a lengthy period of time/distance? Could JR have been brought along for the sole purpose of being the driver?

So if CWW murdered TS and tried to make it look like MS did it... What would he hope to gain by that?

If CWW is a psychopath, what does that say about MS that he knew this guy since grade school and was never "put off" by anything he said or did? Wouldn't you think MS would have been all "wow this dude is creepy" - That makes me think either CWW is not a psychopath, or MS isn't that bright.

I lean more towards CWW being a narcissist. I picture him being the leader in this friendship and MS being the follower. I can picture CWW always wanting/needing to have the upper hand. Maybe MS made him mad so he framed him for murder. Why that was his revenge I'm not sure. Perhaps there were "benefits" to the murder for CWW, but I'm not sure what they would be. They'd have to be big benefits though. IMO.

Would Fibromyalgia impact whether a person can drive an automobile, especially for a lengthy period of time/distance? Could JR have been brought along for the sole purpose of being the driver?
It depends on the severity, which can vary from day to day. From what we've seen of cww (eg, lots of wedding pics where he's standing), I think his fibro was generally mild, if he really has fibro at all. Just my impression, as someone with fibro.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Maybe MS made him mad so he framed him for murder.

Framed a man with an alibi that he was out of state???

So if CWW murdered TS and tried to make it look like MS did it... What would he hope to gain by that?

If CWW is a psychopath, what does that say about MS that he knew this guy since grade school and was never "put off" by anything he said or did? Wouldn't you think MS would have been all "wow this dude is creepy" - That makes me think either CWW is not a psychopath, or MS isn't that bright.

I lean more towards CWW being a narcissist. I picture him being the leader in this friendship and MS being the follower. I can picture CWW always wanting/needing to have the upper hand. Maybe MS made him mad so he framed him for murder. Why that was his revenge I'm not sure. Perhaps there were "benefits" to the murder for CWW, but I'm not sure what they would be. They'd have to be big benefits though. IMO.

I called him a psychopath because one of the verified insiders who knows CWW personally, questioneverything, has more than once said CWW is a psychopath/socialpath. It seems to me that MS had distanced himself from CWW over the years. If I remember right, even AR another verified insider said that TS may not of known CWW, which seems odd because most married couples know their spouse's close friends.

MS may have presided over the wedding as a free favor for CWW, who knows for sure? We know very little about this case, I think SMS said less than 10%, and I would rather think of ways MS isn't involved for the sake of his children

Here is a theory of why CWW called MS his bro on facebook. Maybe because CWW is a psychopath, in his warped mind he referred to MS as a realative instead of friend is because its ok to hate a relative but not a friend. Like I said who knows? I just want to keep an open mind and fence sit.

It depends on the severity, which can vary from day to day. From what we've seen of cww (eg, lots of wedding pics where he's standing), I think his fibro was generally mild, if he really has fibro at all. Just my impression, as someone with fibro.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't know much about fibromyalgia, but I do know one gal who has it so bad she sometimes has to use a walker. CWW doesn't appear to be to that severity at all.

According to duntulum he stayed behind so the girls could spend more time with Dr. Sievers family.

I also read from family that it was the start of *summer vacation for the kids and they wanted to spend more time with their cousins, as well as grandparents, aunts and uncles. Connecticut is long way away from Florida, and I'm sure they didn't get to see TS's side of the family as much as they would have liked.

* I am assuming the summer vacation was referring their cousins in Connecticut, since the Siever girls were home schooled.

How could CWW deliberately set up MS as murderer without implicating himself? Unless CWW planned on getting caught, I don't see how MS would be connected. Suspected in general as spouse, of course, but without the actual murderer's identity, I don't understand how anything points to him.

I also read from family that it was the start of *summer vacation for the kids and they wanted to spend more time with their cousins, as well as grandparents, aunts and uncles. Connecticut is long way away from Florida, and I'm sure they didn't get to see TS's side of the family as much as they would have liked.

* I am assuming the summer vacation was referring their cousins in Connecticut, since the Siever girls were home schooled.

Did they have an independent homeschooling teacher that taught both of them. I never understood home schooling. Unless it was due to prevent bullying. But besides that; I think that was ms excuse for not having a regular job.

Did they have an independent homeschooling teacher that taught both of them. I never understood home schooling. Unless it was due to prevent bullying. But besides that; I think that was ms excuse for not having a regular job.

I'm not slamming homeschooling as in many cases it's warranted and of great quality. I can only imagine MS 'quality' of homeschooling. I bet that was getting to TS' too. those girls are to the age where the subjects are getting quite complex. i wonder how much 'faith' she had in MS' 'quality' of her children's education there at the end. I have a feeling that gig of the homeschooling was about to be pulled away from him too. Ummm sucks, when you have to start accounting for your day.

i TOTALLY agree!

Dexter he was the office manager. Why do you keep saying he didn't do anything? Do you have any idea how much work is involved on the business side of running a medical practice?

How could CWW deliberately set up MS as murderer without implicating himself?

When I mentioned this, to me it was/is a thought experiment: what would be the mindset of a man who wanted to kill his best friend's wife, without the knowledge of the best friend? Presuming he had some strong reason of his own to do it, how would he go about it?

I think he would lure her somewhere, or wait for her in a parking garage or something similarly anonymous. If you wanted to keep your best friend out of it, you wouldn't commit the crime in his home! To me, targeting her at home, even though MS was away, does bring it very close to MS because a man's home is his castle, he's supposed to be in charge and in control of what happens in his home, protecting his family in their sanctuary. It's one thing for a stranger to break in, but for such a close friend, it would be a malicious intent to undermine and violate the 'friend', kind of like leaving a big pile of sh** on the sofa just before guests arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper