Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriffs job is to find guilty people not innocent ones. Maybe it is part of investigative strategy, maybe he doesn't know either way yet for sure? Maybe he is guilty of something just not murder. Idk

However the Sheriff did call MS a victim in his last interview.
I don't know what happened, but I am quite certain this isn't just simply a case of a man hiring his bff to kill his wife. JMO

Correct! And I've said it before and I'll say it again: we've seen in numerous other cases that LE just does not make public statements to "clear" people as a matter of course. It's extraordinary when they do and the one time I've seen it so far, it was because this person's life was being threatened all over the internet and in person. People read all sorts of suspicious activity into his behavior. That was awful. He left the state.

LE has their hands full finding guilty parties, (connecting all those convoluted dots in this case) and making sure the charges hold up in court and lead to a conviction.

I do wish they would publicly clear people when they know they didn't do it. But then again, our threads would be near bare, lol. :drumroll:

Thanks COOLJ You are making me think really hard about this...and that is good, no? Ultimately isn't that the synopsis of every case..."defense" or "prosecutor"...diametrically opposed opinions. Sure, I find it interesting (in terms of possible motives) when a person is described as having an obtuse connection to money and materialism. Conversely, I find it amusing that being proud of one's spouse and children is somehow "saintly" or a sign of innocence. I AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME a parent loves their child/children and spouses love their spouses!
???"Somebody is trying to lead us down the wrong road."???? (from your post above)
I don't think "lead down the wrong road" as much as "researching different theories and motives" with a group of "LIKE MINDED" SLEUTHS. And speaking of "roads"....what possible threat could a petite, 4 foot 11inch, mother of two be to a convicted meth manufacture living in a state 1200 (road) miles away? (I don't know about other people, but when I don't like someone, I just cross them off my Christmas Card list!)

I would scratch them off the Xmas list as well. But I think CWW did a little more than scratch RB off his Xmas list. GB was the original BFF to CWW. GB distances himself from CWW and GB's loved one ends up dead(or missing).
Sound familiar?

Well if mark is actually innocent. He can't say i told you so to the public; Since he hasn't really said a thing to make the people feel less worried of his possible involvement. Jmo

Well if mark is actually innocent. He can't say i told you so to the public; Since he hasn't really said a thing to make the people feel less worried of his possible involvement. Jmo

If LE has told MS not to talk to the media because it may compromise the case, he could of taken their words to heart because he wants the people responsible for his wife's brutal murder to be put away for life. MOO

If MS is actually innocent, he is not allowed to say anything to the public so as to not jeopardize the investigation. JMO

And for the record, I am not sticking up for MS, I have no idea as to the character of this man(I have read very opposing opinions of him, which is interesting in itself). I am just merely pointing out that there are other VERY viable theories.

And speaking of "roads"....what possible threat could a petite, 4 foot 11inch, mother of two be to a convicted meth manufacture living in a state 1200 (road) miles away? (I don't know about other people, but when I don't like someone, I just cross them off my Christmas Card list!)

Exactly what possible threat? I wrote on the theory thread an idea I had earlier, what did she know and why did she have to be silenced. I think now that it may possible be related to Bolin case.

Usually the people want to protect the integrity of someone that couldn't possibly have been involved with a spouses murder. But staying 100% mum isn't going to win the crowd over.

He could have at least had an advocate or spokesperson give us a snippet of his innocence in the press.

Especially since everyone always looks at the husband especially when his best friend actually committed the murder.

So if he feels that a statement isn't warranted to lower people's anxiety about his possible involvement then that's on him.

He can not ruin the case by simply stating that he is peed off at his friend for being arrested in his wife's murder. Jmo

I would love for him to be innocent. But I can't root for him at the time since he is not keeping it real on expressing how shocked he is of the possibility that his best friend may have been involved. Jmo

I don't expect him to give reasons of CWW’s possible guilt. But I do expect a him of saving face from the accusations of his possible involvement. Jmo

I would scratch them off the Xmas list as well. But I think CWW did a little more than scratch RB off his Xmas list. GB was the original BFF to CWW. GB distances himself from CWW and GB's loved one ends up dead(or missing).
Sound familiar?
OKAY COOLJ! You have an excellent point/theory and no doubt been entertained by investigators, as well. CWW kills his the loved ones of his BFF's to punish them?
That tells me a lot of theories are being bounced around...and don't we know there are lots of them! The only issue I think would be the differences in the 2 cases. Ronnie Bolin is still classified as a missing person. If MS told LE, he suspects CWW of killing his wife because CWW had a drug problem, was suspected in the disappearance of a man 19 years ago, and spent time in prison, etc...Then, wouldn't the investigators then ask, "Then why did you have this man around your wife's business?"
Thank you for your post. IQ

Just playing devils advocate here...really, at this point MS can't really win for losing as far as his speaking out vs remaining silent. I don't think we can read too much into either scenario.

He is the DIRECT connection between TS and CWW. I don't think that can be argued against too effectively. Had it not been for MS, CWW would have not likely crossed paths with TS.

Because all cases are worked inside out, MS was obviously going to be suspect number 1. Once the connection of CWW is uncovered, all of a sudden, MS and his behavior becomes under much more scrutiny and I will go so far as to say, criticism.

IF MS was all over the airwaves declaring his innocence, in total, I think if I am honest with myself at least, I would be thinking "Yea, right. SMS has clearly said he expects MORE arrests and you MS as husband AND BFF of CWW are likely the one SMS is alluding to... What a crock".

OTOH, his silence is being interrupted as suspect behavior as well.

Now, the page and his trying to keep the practice open may have been in poor taste but a killer, it does not make him.

At this point, until we know all of the intricacies of this case; more arrests are made as described by SMS; MS is taken out of the envelope of suspicious, MS is still, at least in the public's eye, still a very viable and obvious suspect, regardless of his silence or even if he was thanking LE for finding and arresting "the real killers"

I doubt there is much that he could say publicly would change that perception. MOO

This 10k payment was 3rd hand information. We have no official report of it.

This case is not what people think it is. Folks are in for a shock.

<modsnip>

This man has been completely vilified and had his character assassinated since CWW was arrested and even a little bit by some before that.

In one way I hope he is guilty, simply because of the abuse he has taken. But of course, for the sake of the girls I really hope he is innocent in the murder of TS and hopefully innocent of any criminal activity. JMO

"This case is not what people think it is.... Folks are in for a shock"

How did you come to that conclusion, Coolj?

More speculation:

I am now leaning towards CWW having a romantic interest in TS and she rebuffed him or ended any hope CWW may have had of hooking up with her short or long term.

Anything is possible, but what if MS is only guilty of bringing CWW into their lives and nothing More? No stones please.

I keep thinking about what SMS said about movies and books being made/written about this case, and the current trend in appeal to the masses usually involves sordid details and love triangles.

IMOO CWW knew TS was going to be home tHat night, went to confront her or convince her to leave MS and had JR there to end her life if she refused, because no one said no to him. Maybe MS had no clue whatsoever that CWW had a thing for his wife.

"This case is not what people think it is.... Folks are in for a shock"

How did you come to that conclusion, Coolj?

Well mostly because the case has been reported to be spectacular in nature. Haven't seen anything spectacular yet.

OKAY COOLJ! You have an excellent point/theory and no doubt been entertained by investigators, as well. CWW kills his the loved ones of his BFF's to punish them?
That tells me a lot of theories are being bounced around...and don't we know there are lots of them! The only issue I think would be the differences in the 2 cases. Ronnie Bolin is still classified as a missing person. If MS told LE, he suspects CWW of killing his wife because CWW had a drug problem, was suspected in the disappearance of a man 19 years ago, and spent time in prison, etc...Then, wouldn't the investigators then ask, "Then why did you have this man around your wife's business?"
Thank you for your post. IQ

Yes I would guess that would be the question the investigators would ask. But maybe TS was ok with having CWW around. The question to me is "how much did TS really know about him?"

Yes I would guess that would be the question the investigators would ask. But maybe TS was ok with having CWW around. The question to me is "how much did TS really know about him?"

Its becoming clear that TS knew exactly who CWW was and about his problems because MS told her everything. TS probably knew CWW didn't like her but didn't know the extent of his dislike.

Maybe at the wedding MS discovered CWW was still using drugs and possibly manufacturing meth. MS being very disappointed with his friend told TS what he found out. Then together they wanted to help CWW by getting him into rehab (TS and MS always want to help). Maybe TS is the one who talked to CWW and this talk didn't go over well. CWW being a psychopath and having gotten away with murder in the past decided to get rid of TS once and for all. CWW could have thought his longtime friend was being overly influenced by TS. CWW could easily have found out their vacation schedules by a simple friendly discussion with MS and CWWs remote access to the medical practices computers. MS and TS would never expect the act of wanting to help CWW would lead to murder. Just a theory

Its becoming clear that TS knew exactly who CWW was and about his problems because MS told her everything. TS probably knew CWW didn't like her but didn't know the extent of his dislike.

Maybe at the wedding MS discovered CWW was still using drugs and possibly manufacturing meth. MS being very disappointed with his friend told TS what he found out. Then together they wanted to help CWW by getting him into rehab (TS and MS always want to help). Maybe TS is the one who talked to CWW and this talk didn't go over well. CWW being a psychopath and having gotten away with murder in the past decided to get rid of TS once and for all. CWW could have thought his longtime friend was being overly influenced by TS. CWW could easily have found out their vacation schedules by a simple friendly discussion with MS and CWWs remote access to the medical practices computers. MS and TS would never expect the act of wanting to help CWW would lead to murder. Just a theory

How has this been confirmed?

How has this been confirmed?

I read TS was trying to get CWW's second wife a job at a hospital in Missouri when the second wife was out of work, simple logic tells me TS knew CWW. Besides most husbands and wives discuss their past friends, especially ones with problems. CWW has a lot of problems that a physician would be interested in, so logic again tells me that MS told her all about CWW. MS from what I read would try and help his friends. MOO

I keep trying to come up with alternate theories and I obviously don't have much imagination without involving MS. TS was targeted. Why? I keep wondering why she was targeted and not MS, if CWW had a problem with him.

So I go back in history to the stories of Mafia hits, where people were killed because they knew too much or were going to snitch or something. Or posed a threat to the organization. If CWW killed TS to keep her quiet about possible drug trafficking for instance, wouldn't that be like shooting himself in the foot?

What kind of threat could TS have posed to CWW? Also, I find it interesting that CWW got married in May to a woman he had dated for over 20 years IIRC? And TS is killed less than 2 months later? I am flummoxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*