Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the theories that evolved from AL's statement that "Teresa always spoke the truth" which to me seemed like she was believing that TS made an enemy by speaking the truth. JMO

This speaking the truth could have have been as simple as TS was disgruntled with MS and told him. It could have been over any number of issues. We will never know the truth unless the sister was told by TS and it comes out in trial. IMO.

This speaking the truth could have have been as simple as TS was disgruntled with MS and told him. It could have been over any number of issues. We will never know the truth unless the sister was told by TS and it comes out in trial. IMO.

I think AL said this pretty immediately after the murder, and at that time she was really empathetic about MS, saying that she believed TS was telling her to be strong for Mark.
Well, heck, she couldn't guess things would go this way. Last time we heard from her she hadn't heard from MS after the arrest of his bff, she is worried for her nieces and thinks things are gonna get ugly.
I don't think she knew what had happened at that point and was trying to grasp at any reason her sister might have been targeted. Maybe MS suggested to her that doc's taking on traditional medicine were being killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to throw my :twocents: into the mix...

The key phrase in SeeSeas SSDI info was the Fibro diagnosis must meet this criteria: "...establish the physician's assessment over time of the person's physical strength and functional abilities." "Over time" does not mean two or three months; rather it is over a lengthy period of time. Further, CWW is 47yo. It is not common for SSDI to approve anyone for disabilities before age 50 unless the patient truly is severely debilitated although I don't possess the stats on that.

Why would CWW risk murdering TS over a few ill-gotten SSDI checks? I don't believe his fibro had anything to do with the murder. I think it is a reason far more sinister; ie., selling babies, illegal adoptions, prostitution ring, human trafficking or, IOW, something nefarious that's far more lucrative than stealing a few thousand bucks a month by fraudulently obtained for SSDI funds.

I don't believe he would kill over SDI, it's just one thing in the mix that if caught, just that one criminal act, which is a felony, would send him back to prison on top of his previous conviction for manufacturing. It can be an accumulative effect of repeated felony acts. I do believe it's much bigger than just his disability checks, but that one act could be all it takes to send him back to prison. It's one more tick in his "criminal acts" column. IF it had to do with fraudulent disability payments.

People kill for less.

Just getting into this case thanks to an invitation by beach. :) But if anyone has this Mark guy's email address, they ought to run it through one of the Ashley Madison hack-checking websites. ;)

Just getting into this case thanks to an invitation by beach. :) But if anyone has this Mark guy's email address, they ought to run it through one of the Ashley Madison hack-checking websites. ;)

Haha already did, but not there or at least not the email addy I found anyway!

Haha already did, but not there or at least not the email addy I found anyway!

I mean but how stupid would you have to be not to get a separate email address for something like that? :)

Er, females, too. I processed resumes for a variety of businesses and it's unbelievable the email addys people actually put on their professional resumes. Here's a partial that still sticks in mind years later: sexkitten69 for a caregiver position (for the elderly). Email addresses that when googled (gottalovegoogle!) linked to sex sites, sex ads offering raunchy stuff, one (male) offering his huge hoo-haa looking for older ladies (grrrrreeeaaat to know before hiring that one to work with the seniors ladies) facebook pics holding a child and smoking pot...great moms, so many moms like that in that particular smallish town. Not a great pool to draw from.

Also, keep in mind that the same search on different days can often produce results that didn't show up before. Grrr.
Also, try different search engines :)

Er, females, too. I processed resumes for a variety of businesses and it's unbelievable the email addys people actually put on their professional resumes. Here's a partial that still sticks in mind years later: sexkitten69 for a caregiver position (for the elderly). Email addresses that when googled (gottalovegoogle!) linked to sex sites, sex ads offering raunchy stuff, one (male) offering his huge hoo-haa looking for older ladies (grrrrreeeaaat to know before hiring that one to work with the seniors ladies) facebook pics holding a child and smoking pot...great moms, so many moms like that in that particular smallish town. Not a great pool to draw from.

Also, keep in mind that the same search on different days can often produce results that didn't show up before. Grrr.
Also, try different search engines :)

While vetting potential employees it never ceases to amaze me how many brag and/or post pics of their drug, alcohol and kinky sexual adventures on Facebook :naughty:

Do you mean Skinner? Do you think he's lying about MS saying he called a doc friend to check on TS? Or do you think MS was lying to him? Sorry, Me Confused.

But TS was a doctor and I'm sure they had many doctor friends. Probably some living in the same neighborhood. If this Doctor lived close and was a friend of hers or theirs I see nothing wrong with asking him or her to go check on TS.

If this friend was an electrician or a plumber would that change things at all?
IMO you call who u know.

But TS was a doctor and I'm sure they had many doctor friends. Probably some living in the same neighborhood. If this Doctor lived close and was a friend of hers or theirs I see nothing wrong with asking him or her to go check on TS.

IMO you call who u know.

Probably a retired Doctor, or he would have been busy at work. Must have lived extremely close too.

Otherwise he'd have called his Mother.

Let's hold off on posting any more of those photos.
The innocent people need to be privacy protected as well as other issues. Give me a few to get with the other mods.
Thanks.

Let's hold off on posting any more of those photos.
The innocent people need to be privacy protected as well as other issues. Give me a few to get with the other mods.
Thanks.

THIS. ^^^^

When a mod posts asking you guys to hold off, please respect that. All we're asking is to be patient. Nobody is saying they can't ever be posted but there are policies and rules about protecting the identity of innocent people included in the photos. Some need to be redacted. Plus, I need to make sure the sources comply with our rules.

We'll be back and update ASAP. Pinky promise.

Hey, I know it seems like the staff is here 24/7 and believe me, lately we feel that way too. The truth is, we're all volunteers who have jobs, families and occasionally like to treat ourselves to a hot, home cooked meal. ;) The past couple of weeks it's been cereal or tuna fish & crackers. Kind of sick of that stuff, ya know. Show us a little mercy, okay? lol

THIS. ^^^^

When a mod posts asking you guys to hold off, please respect that. All we're asking is to be patient. Nobody is saying they can't ever be posted but there are policies and rules about protecting the identity of innocent people included in the photos. Some need to be redacted. Plus, I need to make sure the sources comply with our rules.

Hey, I know it seems like the staff is here 24/7 and believe me, lately we feel that way too. The truth is, we're all volunteers who have jobs, families and occasionally like to treat ourselves to a hot, home cooked meal. ;) The past couple of weeks it's been cereal or tuna fish & crackers. Kind of sick of that stuff, ya know. Show us a little mercy, okay? lol

Thank you so much for all you do :).

IMO you call who u know.

I see nothing particularly suspicious about that specific move on MS's part either. I was just trying to figure out why the original poster was doubting the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My internet crashed last night shortly after I posted this. I've got several other pressing matters to take care of today but promise to try to have them posted this evening. Good news is several of the photos have been redacted so should take me too much longer once I get the time to devote to finishing up.

Has this possible motive been discussed?: TS was killed as a message to MS, to keep doing something or supplying something or going along with something.

It would explain why the children and MS have disappeared from view.

CWW seems the type to think he could get away with it.

Has this possible motive been discussed?: TS was killed as a message to MS, to keep doing something or supplying something or going along with something.

It would explain why the children and MS have disappeared from view.

CWW seems the type to think he could get away with it.

I find discussing these alternative motives very helpful. Assuming MS knew from the beginning that CWW killed TS to send MS a message:

I try to imagine what message CWW would be sending that he couldn't send without risking the death penalty. Would CWW really expect that MS would keep supplying him with something, knowing he murdered his wife and the mother of his children. It's also very hard for me to imagine MS allowing CWW at the funeral, or anywhere near his remaining family, in that case.

If CWW needed a supplier, wouldn't he be better off finding another criminal to work with, rather than worry for the rest of his life that MS might get up the courage to turn him in? Would he follow MS everywhere he went for the rest of his life? I don't see how that could work. Plus, CWW was back in MO when arrested, and not following MS around to make sure he didn't tell the police that his best friend killed his wife.

Also, if CWW was sending a message to MS, and CWW is now in jail, I would hope that MS was spending every waking moment giving LE a lifetime of dirt on CWW, to put him away for life. Since we haven't heard anything from the sheriff about the outstanding cooperation he is receiving from MS, this scenario seems unlikely to me.

Another thought - if MS thought CWW might hurt his children (since he's shown what he's capable of), why wouldn't he just take CWW on himself if he didn't trust LE to get a conviction? There was certainly time before CWW was arrested. (Not saying he *should have*, just thinking practically). I guess I think that most parents would put their children's safety before their own, and do whatever it took (either through LE or direct retaliation) to make sure their children were safe.

To me, unless an amazing amount of cooperation is going on between MS and LE that we are not aware of, I just can't imagine a scenario that does not involve MS helping plan the murder of his wife. IMO JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member