Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this possible motive been discussed?: TS was killed as a message to MS, to keep doing something or supplying something or going along with something.

It would explain why the children and MS have disappeared from view.

CWW seems the type to think he could get away with it.

I've considered this theory before, only to rule it out after considering that CWW attended the funeral. According to AL he hugged family members. I wouldn't be surprised if while in FL for the funeral, CWW stayed with someone related to MS. Doesn't appear as though MS received whatever message CWW was hypothetically sending. It is also very risky to think MS wouldn't RUN to LE after receiving "the message" to ensure the safety of his children.

And MS really hasn't disappeared from view, stopping by Jarvis daily (hopefully) with the children.

Sometimes what's not there is as important as what is there. What's not there (based on information available to WS):

- LE saying that MS has been giving them a lifetime of information/history on CWW to help them make all the connections necessary for a conviction

- LE saying that MS is a victim, and is relieved his wife's killers have been caught

- MS reaching out to the community/neighbors in his grief and saying he is shocked but relieved his wife's killers have been caught

- Coworkers from TS office giving interviews to the media saying that they had bad feelings about CWW and/or felt that MS was being taken advantage of by him

- TS' family stating their unwavering support for MS after his best friend was arrested for his wife's murder

- MS' attorney stating that his client is relieved that his wife's alleged killers have been caught, and beyond that, "No comment".

- Former patients explaining how helpful MS was, despite his grief, in sending them emails explaining how they could get their records

- LE saying that all those responsible have been apprehended and there will be no more arrests

Anyone else have things that strike them as "not there"?

Sometimes what's not there is as important as what is there. What's not there (based on information available to WS):

- LE saying that MS has been giving them a lifetime of information/history on CWW to help them make all the connections necessary for a conviction

- LE saying that MS is a victim, and is relieved his wife's killers have been caught

- MS reaching out to the community/neighbors in his grief and saying he is shocked but relieved his wife's killers have been caught

- Coworkers from TS office giving interviews to the media saying that they had bad feelings about CWW and/or felt that MS was being taken advantage of by him

- TS' family stating their unwavering support for MS after his best friend was arrested for his wife's murder

- MS' attorney stating that his client is relieved that his wife's alleged killers have been caught, and beyond that, "No comment".

- Former patients explaining how helpful MS was, despite his grief, in sending them emails explaining how they could get their records

- LE saying that all those responsible have been apprehended and there will be no more arrests

Also what is missing:

-MS's grief-stricken inability to make the quick decision to replace his wife's role in the practice and go on with the show

-the sheriff answering affirmatively when asked the simple question of whether MS is cooperating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also what is missing:

-MS's grief-stricken inability to make the quick decision to replace his wife's role in the practice and go on with the show

-the sheriff answering affirmatively when asked the simple question of whether MS is cooperating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And:

-MS's thanks to the Detectives who worked so hard to catch the killers of his wife so quickly

I wouldn't be surprised if TS's coworkers never formally met CWW. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if TS had no idea that CWW would ever consider himself to be an employee, or consultant. Seems like MS kept his two worlds apart. No one from MO has gone on record saying they've met TS, but they're on record as close to MS. AL went on record saying she only met CWW at the funeral. Lots of inference but...CWW probably wasn't invited to TS/MS wedding right? He would've met TS family before. Maybe, maybe not.

I wouldn't be surprised if TS's coworkers never formally met CWW. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if TS had no idea that CWW would ever consider himself to be an employee, or consultant. Seems like MS kept his two worlds apart. No one from MO has gone on record saying they've met TS, but they're on record as close to MS. AL went on record saying she only met CWW at the funeral. Lots of inference but...CWW probably wasn't invited to TS/MS wedding right? He would've met TS family before. Maybe, maybe not.

Was CCW in jail at the time of the wedding :)

Was CCW in jail at the time of the wedding :)

No, I don't believe so. They were married IIRC in 2003. CWW was in jail in the 90s and around 2010/2011. (Sorry, don't remember exact dates offhand and couldn't find the info quickly)

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

"1) IF WW had a hand in murder of TS on behalf of MS, money would not have been the motivator. It would have been a bonus, if and when anything might come down the pipe, but money would not have been the reason on behalf of MS. I know WW well enough that he would have done it for a type of moral reason. An outrage, or injustice, that needed addressing, and he is capable of taking matters into his own hand when the police are not doing enough, or to help a dear friend who seems in bad shape.

Again, I'm saying in capital letters, "IF" he did something for MS in this matter. IF."

This is quoting skinner from skinner thread. This might be a very important observation considering motive.

I wonder if MS has been able to manipulate CWW over the years (I don't think he's an evil genius just able to manipulate certain relationships). Perhaps he didn't have to ask CWW to murder his wife (why pay someone or have CWW hold it over his head). Maybe all he had to say was "bro, TS found out about you and your current scam, she's going to turn your behind into LE". Now I don't think this happened over the course of one phone call but over the course of time and several conversations. The catch being that TS was still clueless to whatever scam CWW was running. MS could have started things off a few months prior with "TS is starting to ask some questions".

"1) IF WW had a hand in murder of TS on behalf of MS, money would not have been the motivator. It would have been a bonus, if and when anything might come down the pipe, but money would not have been the reason on behalf of MS. I know WW well enough that he would have done it for a type of moral reason. An outrage, or injustice, that needed addressing, and he is capable of taking matters into his own hand when the police are not doing enough, or to help a dear friend who seems in bad shape.

Again, I'm saying in capital letters, "IF" he did something for MS in this matter. IF."

This is quoting skinner from skinner thread. This might be a very important observation considering motive.

Moral and not money? Um hm. I believe that. Yup. And I want to buy into the pyramid schemes CWW and his buddies have. Yup

And:

-MS's thanks to the Detectives who worked so hard to catch the killers of his wife so quickly

Exactly! All these are NOT NATURAL! What on earth is LE waiting on?!

I dont know much about Forensics or LE but if he's involved, what's else (who else) is LE waiting on....

I just can't help but feel outraged. This case has consumed my whole Summer and the audacity of this crime is mind blowing and infuriating.

:laughing: :silly:

LOL, well now, that just flies in the face of CWW being a suspect in the murder of Ronnie Bolin, borrowing money and not paying it back, embezzling from the business and stealing computers in addition to who knows what else.

Pretty twisted morals, if you ask me. I can't begin to imagine what moral imperative would spur anyone to do that to TS.

Yes, I get it he would do it for the principal of the thing and not the money. A regular do-gooder. :drumroll:

Exactly! All these are NOT NATURAL! What on earth is LE waiting on?!

I dont know much about Forensics or LE but if he's involved, what's else (who else) is LE waiting on....

I just can't help but feel outraged. This case has consumed my whole Summer and the audacity of this crime is mind blowing and infuriating.

Lol. I love how you mentioned that the case consumed your entire Summer while LE is still ....yfooting with the rest.

Welcome to WS. My summer time was spent fascinated on this case as well. Plus Fall is almost over. But CW and JR are still not in Florida. Wtf.

Let's sue LE for procrastination while letting us be intrigued for 3 months without getting the perps plus other possible suspects to already be facing the music in a Florida court room. Lol. Joo

Lol. I love how you mentioned that the case consumed your entire Summer while LE is still ....yfooting with the rest.

Welcome to WS. My summer time was spent fascinated on this case as well. Plus Fall is almost over. But CW and JR are still not in Florida. Wtf.

Let's sue LE for procrastination while letting us be intrigued for 3 months without getting the perps plus other possible suspects to already be facing the music in a Florida court room. Lol. Joo

Lol. Impatience is my virtue unfortunately. That, and I've spent other countless Summer hours bingeing on crime shows where it's all solved in the hour! (Jk) Which brings me to my next point, 3 Summers ago I discovered Dexter and spent that entire summer like an addict at Blockbuster renting the whole series. So, my fellow sleuther, shall we ask next "What would Harry do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08