Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Impatience is my virtue unfortunately. That, and I've spent other countless Summer hours bingeing on crime shows where it's all solved in the hour! (Jk) Which brings me to my next point, 3 Summers ago I discovered Dexter and spent that entire summer like a addict at Blockbuster renting the whole series. So, my fellow sleuther, shall we ask next "What would Harry do?"

I did the same thing while on Maternity leave last year. I loved being able to move on to the next episode with no wait! I love Dexter!

"1) IF WW had a hand in murder of TS on behalf of MS, money would not have been the motivator. It would have been a bonus, if and when anything might come down the pipe, but money would not have been the reason on behalf of MS. I know WW well enough that he would have done it for a type of moral reason. An outrage, or injustice, that needed addressing, and he is capable of taking matters into his own hand when the police are not doing enough, or to help a dear friend who seems in bad shape.

Again, I'm saying in capital letters, "IF" he did something for MS in this matter. IF."

This is quoting skinner from skinner thread. This might be a very important observation considering motive.

This particular Skinner comment stuck out to me too. One can infer that he (Skinner) has first hand knowledge re: CWW + violence + murder "for a type of moral reason" an "outrage, injustice" that needed addressing. Sure, yeah ok. CWW is a do gooder vigilante character murdering for moral reasons, who is "capable of taking matters into his own hands when the police are not doing enough".

Odd comments in light of CWW's involvement in the brutal murder of TS. Explains why Skinner wasn't afraid to speak up about CWW, unlike the other insiders who are afraid.

JMO, based on ^ Skinner is:
1) aware of something (Bolin murder?) in CWW's past and;
2) believes that CWW did whatever that something was to prevent an injustice where LE could not or would not.
3) believes CWW is of moral character. So strange, considering Skinner knew about CWW's drug past, "retiring" early/stashing money.

Skinner also said:
"The kids are most safe with MS. Without a doubt, even if it ends up he is guilty of masterminding this. The kids would have nothing to fear, ever."

EVEN IF MS orchestrated this brutal crime with CWW, the kids would have nothing to fear, ever.

In response to a question about when CWW started working for the practice, Skinner said:
"IT job - not certain, but a few years ago."

So, MS must have told Skinner about "hiring" CWW, a few years ago. I wonder if this took place in 2010/2011, when MS became a member of the LLC and registered agent.

Also interesting, Skinner did not know that TS' practice used EMR. So, what exactly did MS tell Skinner CWW was doing in the capacity of IT guy? If CWW was hired for something to do with a server full of patient records, Skinner would (likely) have heard so from MS.

We know CWW wasn't registering or creating websites or domains, MS was. We know CWW was able to work remotely. What kind of IT job at a medical office has these qualities (or lack thereof)? I highly doubt he was the goto IT person for troubleshooting daily computer problems, because the staff would have been familiar with CWW.

On the other hand, MS's Universal LLC deals in "sales" in MO (est. 2000) and FL (est. 2003). Wouldn't it make sense if the items sold through this LLC (in MO and FL) were electronic or other communication devices? Doesn't it make sense that CWW would "work" for this business of MS? The only MS LLC with a presence in MO?

CWW's ebay account: http://www.ebay.com/usr/wayne3884

Looking through reviews left for others, CWW buys car parts, computer parts (mother board, batteries), Real Geovision GV650 4 Channel Capture Cards, and cell phones. CWW's reviews as a seller show that he's buying and then selling the same products.

Based on creepingskills good posts above, I'm starting to lean towards CWW being employed for his money laundering benefit without doing much real work.

It's probably not a novel idea, and it's probably been brought up before (I work a ton and can't keep up with all the threads - sorry).

No matter what the underlying theory is.. no one has been able to come up with a convincing scenario for how JR was going to receive and probably did receive 10k for a weekend's work unless MS was involved. That van came from somewhere...JMO

Anything i write is just my opinion

Thank you sleuthers for finding and posting the CWW wedding pictures. I think the pictures prove just how close CWW and MS were. I can tell you TS NEVER mentioned CWW to me. Never. To me that means he was either someone she didn't know alot about or someone MS hid from her. I am very anxious to hear via discovery or a trial if she knew him and how well. It could be that she only knew him as a friend of MS. Keep in mind that MS controlled the books the contracts the payroll. MS controlled all of the office operations. I am not surprised to see that TS wasn't at the wedding. Someone posted that they think MS was careful to hide the seedier parts of his Missouri life from TS. That is definitely the case in my mind. TS would not have exposed her family or her practice to someone that was suspected of a former disappearance of another or someone that was jailed multiple times for drugs/trafficking. TS would have had compassion for someone that made mistakes in the past but she WOULD NOT put others at risk, particularly her daughters. I also think it is very telling that MS does not have on his wedding ring two months prior to his wife's murder while in Missouri. My opinion only.

i need Cliff Notes

OT I was on another forum and mentioned that I could use ClilffsNotes for whatever subject and a poster replied (nicely) that I must be "older" because everyone uses SparkNotes now! LOL!

Thank you sleuthers for finding and posting the CWW wedding pictures. I think the pictures prove just how close CWW and MS were. I can tell you TS NEVER mentioned CWW to me. Never. To me that means he was either someone she didn't know alot about or someone MS hid from her. I am very anxious to hear via discovery or a trial if she knew him and how well. It could be that she only knew him as a friend of MS. Keep in mind that MS controlled the books the contracts the payroll. MS controlled all of the office operations. I am not surprised to see that TS wasn't at the wedding. Someone posted that they think MS was careful to hide the seedier parts of his Missouri life from TS. That is definitely the case in my mind. TS would not have exposed her family or her practice to someone that was suspected of a former disappearance of another or someone that was jailed multiple times for drugs/trafficking. TS would have had compassion for someone that made mistakes in the past but she WOULD NOT put others at risk, particularly her daughters. I also think it is very telling that MS does not have on his wedding ring two months prior to his wife's murder while in Missouri. My opinion only.

I thought CWW did some type of tech support both remotely and in person at TS practice.

I thought CWW did some type of tech support both remotely and in person at TS practice.

IIRC, CWW's frequent travels to FL & AL were confirmed but no one has said anything about CWW visiting the practice. IMO, CWW did visit FL for "business" with MS not within earshot of TS. And I think MS is smart enough to realize that TS would know immediately that CWW was bad news, as a friend, employee.

No matter what the underlying theory is.. no one has been able to come up with a convincing scenario for how JR was going to receive and probably did receive 10k for a weekend's work unless MS was involved. That van came from somewhere...JMO

Anything i write is just my opinion

I think it's possible 10,000 was in the safe and/or house and CWW knew this. He was going to "pay" JR this way. This is an option where MS was not involved. Of course he could have also been involved in this plan. But most certainly this could have gone along with him not knowing anything about it. JMO, of course.

However, Skinner said Mark told him nothing had been stolen from the safes.

However, Skinner said Mark told him nothing had been stolen from the safes.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12030288#post12030288

Post 106

Here is what Skinner said MS said, "I asked him about if anything was stolen, and he said he did not know. I said, "What do you mean? What about your safes?" He said, "Oh, yeah, they were okay. The LE made me open them."

He said he didn't know if anything was stolen and the safes were ok. That is what MS supposedly told Skinner. If he really told him this, Is it true? Who knows?Maybe something was stolen and he can't say because it would impact the investigation. Maybe the money wasn't in a safe.

I remember watching that crime show that each episode focuses on video footage that helps solve the crime. Can't remember the name. There was a couple that live in a mansion with several adopted children and five people, I believe, charged in the house, and they were murdered. A briefcase with a lot of money was stolen. I believe close to $20,000 was in the case. Please don't quote me in the amount.

My point is maybe they had money elsewhere or it may have been in the safe. Not sure anyone can be trusted at this point.

If MS was behind all of this, AND if you'all strongly think that MS would have NO choice BUT TO have the $10,000 murder payment get into Wright's physical hands while Wright & Jimmy were in the Sievers' home committing the actual murder, THEN IMO what would be logical would be for MS simply to have the money ready for them, say in $20's (whatever denomination in that geographical area would NOT raise suspicion) in a brown paper bag tucked away somewhere close to that door through which they broke in --- 'grab & go' & that way & NO DNA !! IMO NO WAY would plotting, scheming 'brilliant' murderers waste time fiddling with any safes in the home just after they committed this scary murder --- they'd be skedaddling, and would have had it all planned.

I myself tho', do NOT think the actual transfer of the $10K from MS to Wright (if MS is behind this....) would be any 'big deal' ----------------------gheesh, since MS had his wedding ring off at Wright's wedding AND since MS looks mighty darn HAPPY & I'M-A-FREE-MAN at that wedding, PLUS he's got what appears to be champagne in his hand, then IMO, MS dropped the cash off while there for the wedding. Remember MS would totally trust his BFF to follow through on the murder, and REMEMBER, Teresa's return alone on that Sunday night had been LONG PLANNED. If you go read that 'policy' statement from back when Teresa was the doc', it says Teresa is off work (I BELIEVE) Xmas-NYear's, AND that one week in the spring ONLY. So, see, in keeping with their 'routines', if MS is behind this, there was ONLY a super duper tight window of time for him to have Teresa alone & vulnerable to murder in that house. AND remember how 'loving' MS put an alarm system in PRIOR to the murder---------------------perhaps MS thought the police would think, 'Oh MS is such a loving, caring husband, and he got a security system especially cuz' his beloved Teresa would be home alone just one night for about 6 hrs-----------------in no way could this lovely man be involved is ANY of this --------to the contrary, MS went above & beyond what a 'normal hubby' would do - MS has this totally air tight alibi that MS is off in Conn., PLUS MS had an alarm system in the home for Teresa!!' Group: Does it not make sense that (if MS is behind this, and is so diabolical--I always am super attentive to AmazonR's posts....) 'brilliant' MS in plotting & scheming the details of the murder would want to GO OUT OF HIS WAY to demonstrate to police that his hands are not only Clean Hands, but covered in bleach+sanitizer+limestone!!!!

The one 'possible' worry for the plan to fail would be bad weather - rain, a storm. IMO, I'm guessing the plan would be: The murder will happen NO MATTER WHAT (so long as Teresa is in that house). See, IMO, the 2 (Wright & Jimmy) were 'laying in prey' for Teresa. If there was a rainstorm, they'd actually be happy about it (kinda) cuz that would muffle sounds & make it less likely for their parked vehicle to be noticed AND make it super simple for those 2 to get from their car & into the home (in the dark). (Note: They thought, if Teresa couldn't get out of Conn. due to bad weather, etc., then they WOULD need to delay the murder, and maybe change tactics...)

ALSO, since the wedding pics' have been posted, I've been totally stumped by how very happy & carefree & INNOCENT all three of them look in the pics !!! Heck, MS is 'hamming it up' deliberately for the camera!!!!!!!!!! I was thinkin': If a murder was in the works, HOW IN THE WORLD could they be so giggly & carefree??? NOW, tho', if I try to think as him/MS (IF he's behind this), well it is ENTIRELY LOGICAL that MS & Wright are so super duper giddy-happy- ESPECIALLY MARK SIEVERS !!!!!!!!! Get it? The plan to murder Teresa had LONG BEEN SET IN STONE, so MS was feeling "I'm with my BFF, like the good ol' days - I'm FREE again - FINALLY - I can count on my BFF & he can count on me - oh, I love this guy (Wright) & he loves me back - life is SO perfect - & I'll get married again myself to somebody lovely like this young thing' Wright's found - it WILL happen for me, too!!!!!!!!"
-
Also, fyi, I had a thought: WHAT IF Mark Sievers simply bought, say, the Samsung Chromebook2 (it's nice - came out last year...) for $400 cash, used it to do all he needed to do to fiddle on the internet to plot the murder (check weather forecasts, consider Teresa's airport route...., all sorts of misc. things, REMEMBER this is Mr. Brilliant ((in MS's mind, if AmazR. is correct)) & Mr. Brilliant's murder of his wife will be AIR TIGHT- THE PERFECT MURDER, MS WON'T EVEN BE A FREAKIN' SUSPECT!!! ). Gang: MS would simply get out a HAMMER and smash that Chromebook2 to smithereens PRIOR to leaving on the lovely, 'happy' family trip!!.
-
What does have me stumped, tho', gotta say, is how Wright did not see to it that the hammer & painter's suit, all the bloody stuff, did not wind up PROPERLY DISPOSED-OF !! That issue has me stumped............ I figure Jimmy HAD TO HAVE double-crossed Wright, lied to Wright (cuz' Jimmy wanted those trophies buried in zip lock bags - airtight - his 'trophies', his 'souveniers', to be dug up and fondled & gazed upon for all the happy years to come....), but I cannot imagine what lie Jimmy could have come up with that would 'work' on Wright - thought, please, Sleuthers? It seems to me that Wright would have insisted that he see with his very own eyes that, say, the hammer was thrown into some river en route home to MO, and the painter suit would be a bloody mess, shoes, etc. --------- MS would have researched how best to get rid of that stuff during the 6-state drive back. How could Jimmy successfully dupe Wright on this matter - I'm just stumped.

-
What does have me stumped, tho', gotta say, is how Wright did not see to it that the hammer & painter's suit, all the bloody stuff, did not wind up PROPERLY DISPOSED-OF !! That issue has me stumped............ I figure Jimmy HAD TO HAVE double-crossed Wright, lied to Wright (cuz' Jimmy wanted those trophies buried in zip lock bags - airtight - his 'trophies', his 'souveniers', to be dug up and fondled & gazed upon for all the happy years to come....), but I cannot imagine what lie Jimmy could have come up with that would 'work' on Wright - thought, please, Sleuthers? It seems to me that Wright would have insisted that he see with his very own eyes that, say, the hammer was thrown into some river en route home to MO, and the painter suit would be a bloody mess, shoes, etc. --------- MS would have researched how best to get rid of that stuff during the 6-state drive back. How could Jimmy successfully dupe Wright on this matter - I'm just stumped.

RSBM

IMO it comes down simply to hubris. If CWW got away with the Bolin murder for 20 years, and he doesn't think LE would ever look halfway across the country for the killer, he was probably pretty relaxed about it.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

IMO, the similarities in WW and MS appearances was a part of the plan. They didn't expect to be caught, but the plan B was if WW was, they were counting on creating reasonable doubt because of their resemblance.

Could it be something like this? CWW felt self-assured because he believed if he were seen by any neighbors during the time of the murder, they would think it was MS. But then the neighbors would not be believed because MS could prove he was elsewhere with the children. That would throw any potential sightings out and discredit any witness testimony.

Depends on what "this" means. If MS wasn't involved in CWW's crimes, then I'm assuming you mean maybe CWW was using the Bolin murder to terrorize MS? Like it could happen to him, if he didn't do what CWW wanted?

I understand your reasoning, but remember MS evicted CWW and told the Lifka family about CWW's drug use. If MS had something hanging over his head or was otherwise fearful of CWW, why poke the bear all the way back in Missouri with an eviction? I just can't see CWW demanding employment in Florida with MS's wife. It would be much easier to demand $. All JMO.

I agree, I don't see a scenario where CWW was terrorizing or tormenting MS. I know pictures are only worth a thousand words, but those wedding pics don't appear to depict two men who are at odds and MS doesn't look terrorized, or even uncomfortable. He looks downright blissful with his bestie and without his wedding ring two months before his bestie kills his wife. And I will add, yuck.

If MS was behind all of this, AND if you'all strongly think that MS would have NO choice BUT TO have the $10,000 murder payment get into Wright's physical hands while Wright & Jimmy were in the Sievers' home committing the actual murder, THEN IMO what would be logical would be for MS simply to have the money ready for them, say in $20's (whatever denomination in that geographical area would NOT raise suspicion) in a brown paper bag tucked away somewhere close to that door through which they broke in --- 'grab & go' & that way & NO DNA !! IMO NO WAY would plotting, scheming 'brilliant' murderers waste time fiddling with any safes in the home just after they committed this scary murder --- they'd be skedaddling, and would have had it all planned.

I myself tho', do NOT think the actual transfer of the $10K from MS to Wright (if MS is behind this....) would be any 'big deal' ----------------------gheesh, since MS had his wedding ring off at Wright's wedding AND since MS looks mighty darn HAPPY & I'M-A-FREE-MAN at that wedding, PLUS he's got what appears to be champagne in his hand, then IMO, MS dropped the cash off while there for the wedding. Remember MS would totally trust his BFF to follow through on the murder, and REMEMBER, Teresa's return alone on that Sunday night had been LONG PLANNED. If you go read that 'policy' statement from back when Teresa was the doc', it says Teresa is off work (I BELIEVE) Xmas-NYear's, AND that one week in the spring ONLY. So, see, in keeping with their 'routines', if MS is behind this, there was ONLY a super duper tight window of time for him to have Teresa alone & vulnerable to murder in that house. AND remember how 'loving' MS put an alarm system in PRIOR to the murder---------------------perhaps MS thought the police would think, 'Oh MS is such a loving, caring husband, and he got a security system especially cuz' his beloved Teresa would be home alone just one night for about 6 hrs-----------------in no way could this lovely man be involved is ANY of this --------to the contrary, MS went above & beyond what a 'normal hubby' would do - MS has this totally air tight alibi that MS is off in Conn., PLUS MS had an alarm system in the home for Teresa!!' Group: Does it not make sense that (if MS is behind this, and is so diabolical--I always am super attentive to AmazonR's posts....) 'brilliant' MS in plotting & scheming the details of the murder would want to GO OUT OF HIS WAY to demonstrate to police that his hands are not only Clean Hands, but covered in bleach+sanitizer+limestone!!!!

The one 'possible' worry for the plan to fail would be bad weather - rain, a storm. IMO, I'm guessing the plan would be: The murder will happen NO MATTER WHAT (so long as Teresa is in that house). See, IMO, the 2 (Wright & Jimmy) were 'laying in prey' for Teresa. If there was a rainstorm, they'd actually be happy about it (kinda) cuz that would muffle sounds & make it less likely for their parked vehicle to be noticed AND make it super simple for those 2 to get from their car & into the home (in the dark). (Note: They thought, if Teresa couldn't get out of Conn. due to bad weather, etc., then they WOULD need to delay the murder, and maybe change tactics...)

ALSO, since the wedding pics' have been posted, I've been totally stumped by how very happy & carefree & INNOCENT all three of them look in the pics !!! Heck, MS is 'hamming it up' deliberately for the camera!!!!!!!!!! I was thinkin': If a murder was in the works, HOW IN THE WORLD could they be so giggly & carefree??? NOW, tho', if I try to think as him/MS (IF he's behind this), well it is ENTIRELY LOGICAL that MS & Wright are so super duper giddy-happy- ESPECIALLY MARK SIEVERS !!!!!!!!! Get it? The plan to murder Teresa had LONG BEEN SET IN STONE, so MS was feeling "I'm with my BFF, like the good ol' days - I'm FREE again - FINALLY - I can count on my BFF & he can count on me - oh, I love this guy (Wright) & he loves me back - life is SO perfect - & I'll get married again myself to somebody lovely like this young thing' Wright's found - it WILL happen for me, too!!!!!!!!"
-
Also, fyi, I had a thought: WHAT IF Mark Sievers simply bought, say, the Samsung Chromebook2 (it's nice - came out last year...) for $400 cash, used it to do all he needed to do to fiddle on the internet to plot the murder (check weather forecasts, consider Teresa's airport route...., all sorts of misc. things, REMEMBER this is Mr. Brilliant ((in MS's mind, if AmazR. is correct)) & Mr. Brilliant's murder of his wife will be AIR TIGHT- THE PERFECT MURDER, MS WON'T EVEN BE A FREAKIN' SUSPECT!!! ). Gang: MS would simply get out a HAMMER and smash that Chromebook2 to smithereens PRIOR to leaving on the lovely, 'happy' family trip!!.
-

Lol. I rarely read beyond 2 sentences of most posts. But you struck several chords. Great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member