Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

If my beautiful, loving wife had been savagely and heinously murdered, I would absolutely follow what LE and lawyers tell me to do--to the letter. They would be allowed to control my very breath! I would want every single person connected to this unforgivable crime to be caught. I would be out of my mind and still in a state of shock, and paralyzed beyond time. I would, certainly, not give my enemies the very satisfaction they are seeking, by talking to the media, and breaking down before them all to see. I am sure Mark will collapse big-time, if he hasn't already, over and over again. I am sure he will need psychiatric help for the rest of his life. But he has to remain strong, for Teresa and his two girls. And I think he's doing a hell of a job.

Mark may be guilty of a lot of things: not listening to his wife, being a jerk, being a womanizer, maybe even using his wife's practice for illegal drug trafficking (if he had knowledge), and allowing a jealous and troubled control freak to come into their lives, and destroy the very kingdom that Mark's family had worked so hard to create.

I do not believe that Mark would want to eliminate his wife, for ANY reason. Teresa was his whole world. It just does NOT make ANY sense, AT ALL.

And instead of ripping an innocent man to shreds, we should be helping LE to seek every avenue available, and aid in any arrests connected to these evil demons that are running rampant in this world, without any consequence...demons that are protected by fear.

If Mark ends up being guilty, I will be the first one to start a raffle to "flip the switch".

Until such time, I refuse to participate in another murder.

FLA still does not have Jimmy Rodgers in custody as yet. Much of the evidence LE has against both him and Wayne Wright must be identical, with the exception of what was found in the search warrants for each respective defendant. I don't expect any documents of evidence or discovery made public until Rodgers is in FLA, therefor not showing that evidence before even having him under arrest and in custody.

It was mentioned earlier in the threads that in order to bring FIRST degree murder the case must be presented the a Grand Jury for an indictment. I do not see the DA letting this horrific crime going simply as a second degree murder. We all know that GJ information is kept "secret" until trial. So all in all, I expect it to be quite some time before we get much discovery information.

I can think of three cases that are 1-2 years into working the way through the court system, with no actual discovery published. And all three the DA's and LE have told the victim's family not to discuss the cases, no interviews discussing evidence. Nothing. And we know the more you tell the media no comment, the more they begin to spin their own speculation. They say if you spread a rumor 3 times, soon it is related as fact.

JMO's

<modsnip>

If my beautiful, loving wife had been savagely and heinously murdered, I would absolutely follow what LE and lawyers tell me to do--to the letter. They would be allowed to control my very breath! I would want every single person connected to this unforgivable crime to be caught. I would be out of my mind and still in a state of shock, and paralyzed beyond time. I would, certainly, not give my enemies the very satisfaction they are seeking, by talking to the media, and breaking down before them all to see. I am sure Mark will collapse big-time, if he hasn't already, over and over again. I am sure he will need psychiatric help for the rest of his life. But he has to remain strong, for Teresa and his two girls. And I think he's doing a hell of a job.

Mark may be guilty of a lot of things: not listening to his wife, being a jerk, being a womanizer, maybe even using his wife's practice for illegal drug trafficking (if he had knowledge), and allowing a jealous and troubled control freak to come into their lives, and destroy the very kingdom that Mark's family had worked so hard to create.

I do not believe that Mark would want to eliminate his wife, for ANY reason. Teresa was his whole world. It just does NOT make ANY sense, AT ALL.

And instead of ripping an innocent man to shreds, we should be helping LE to seek every avenue available, and aid in any arrests connected to these evil demons that are running rampant in this world, without any consequence...demons that are protected by fear.

If Mark ends up being guilty, I will be the first one to start a raffle to "flip the switch".

Until such time, I refuse to participate in another murder.

We don't know that he is innocent. Would it change people's minds if they knew there was a large life insurance policy? Would it change people's minds it they knew TS was unhappy with her husband and may have been in the very early stages of making an exit plan? I guess time will tell but I don't think anyone is ripping an innocent man to shreds. If one doesn't want his guilt assumed then they shouldn't assume his innocence either. In my opinion.

IMO, silence from MS suggests at the very least that he's not getting on with LE. LE has implied that he's not cooperating. The comments made by Teresa's friends and family after the arrests are telling.

MS hasn't released a statement through his lawyer and no one has come out via MSM to defend MS.

While it's always possible he's working with LE, IMO it's very unlikely. LE has continued to put pressure on MS (the dog fiasco for example). If MS was working with LE the dog situation would have been swept under the rug before it made headlines.

We already know that CWW was already a POI on the day of Dr. Teresa Sievers funeral, and I'm inclined to believe it was much sooner.
The funeral was July 6th, and the very next day SMS said on NBC-2 that Mark WAS cooperating. The next time SMS spoke, he put everyone back in the envelope.
My thought is LE tried to nail July 12th. They arrested him at 6am and held the monster for over 12 hours, while searched his trailer. They let him go that evening because the warrant DIDN'T come through.

No one knew about this until the press found out in September.

I think MS and LE both know that CWW has "people." Everyone is afraid/terrified of this man. Even while he's in jail no one wants to come forward and tell all they know, just read Tricia's post about it. It's not a big leap to me anyway to imagine that MS was also afraid for his own daughters safety. He may have wanted SMS to put him back in the "envelope" to avoid CWW knowing he was a snitch? CWW KNEW in July he was caught. Too bad it took until the end of Aug. for LE to have enough evidence on him to make it stick. That's why "I" think the Walmart receipt was found in his house.

The "envelope" I'm sure is not just for the state of Florida. I'm sure Missouri has a king-sized envelope. AW, JR's gf...lots of people there that are intertwined. JMO ~
2:18-ish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3yhwCQaNU&feature=youtu.be

We don't know that he is innocent. Would it change people's minds if they knew there was a large life insurance policy? Would it change people's minds it they knew TS was unhappy with her husband and may have been in the very early stages of making an exit plan? I guess time will tell but I don't think anyone is ripping an innocent man to shreds.If one doesn't want his guilt assumed then they shouldn't assume his innocence either. In my opinion.

I'm with you all the way on this AR!

I think most people would want to
thank LE, or even before the arrests, issue desperate pleas to the media for help.
As a grief stricken widow, if you can't face the public,
a statement issued through a family representative would show
the normal reaction. Sorry, but I've watched hundreds of hours of ID channel and datelines, and Nancy Grace episodes and silence looks bad. It just does.

Statistics are what they are for a reason.
I find the absolute silence odd and disconcerting myself, but I am not sure what kind of "desperate pleas to the media for help" he should be doing or why. I think LE knew right away, and it has been said, that quickly CWW was a person of interest. I feel too that LE has asked MS not to speak publicly while the investigation was on going.
So, while total silence is odd, I don't know what he should be saying to anyone. There are cases too where there are pleas to find abducted, missing, murdered people from the very folks who have done the acts. Making a public statement doesn't make you innocent of wrong doing.

If he spoke then or even now he is going to be putting himself in a position where the media will dog him even harder. Because even if he had "nothing' to do with his wife's murder, he did by virtue of his relationship with someone of CWW's character, background, etc. He brought that into his home. He would be pelted with questions about the relationship and already every aspect of his like has been torn apart, examined under a microscope.

In some ways he has spoken "publicly" if public means to a wider audience where anyone can hear his sentiments. Facebook, page (poor choice), to TS's patients in notices. It might be all too much to lose your wife to a hateful murder where she is bludgeoned to death and try and pick up the pieces with your children and drive on. Whether he gives a press conference or some type of statement will not help him if he is guilty, and how will it even help him if he is innocent? Right now reputation is the least of his worries. If he is involved it won't be his reputation with the public that will convict him, it will be evidence connecting him to the crime.
And now that I have thought this through in my post again, he should not say a word and he should not do or say anything that would jeopardize the investigation of those already accused of the crime or those arrests that might be forth coming. Remember too that there are others close to TS and MS who are pretty darn quiet right now. I am sure the media would love to hear more from TS's nurse her "east to her west" practice partner. But they are all laying low. Just my thoughts.

We already know that CWW was already a POI on the day of Dr. Teresa Sievers funeral, and I'm inclined to believe it was much sooner.
The funeral was July 6th, and the very next day SMS said on NBC-2 that Mark WAS cooperating. The next time SMS spoke, he put everyone back in the envelope.
My thought is LE tried to nail July 12th. They arrested him at 6am and held the monster for over 12 hours, while searched his trailer. They let him go that evening because the warrant DIDN'T come through.

I think MS and LE both know that CWW has "people." Everyone is afraid/terrified of this man. Even while he's in jail no one wants to come forward and tell all they know, just read Tricia's post about it. It's not a big leap to me anyway to imagine that MS was also afraid for his own daughters safety. He may have wanted SMS to put him back in the "envelope" to avoid CWW knowing he was a snitch? CWW KNEW in July he was caught. Too bad it took until the end of Aug. for LE to have enough evidence on him to make it stick. That's why "I" think the Walmart receipt was found in his house.

The "envelope" I'm sure is not just for the state of Florida. I'm sure Missouri has a king-sized envelope. AW, JR's gf...lots of people there that are intertwined. JMO ~

And in that envelope in MO , MS could be in it too. Any one who orchestrates a hit on the mother of his children would be a scary creep too. Just sayin'

He even said they knew the motive!
Soooo If they know motive I'm pretty sure they have who they feel is responsible.
I am intrigued by what your saying that LE said they knew the motive. I vaguely remember them saying they had "an idea" or something like that. I know we don't know the motive yet, but did SMS say he knew the specific motive? If it is one of the interviews, please let me know which one I want to go re-listen. Thanks,

And in that envelope in MO , MS could be in it too. Any one who orchestrates a hit on the mother of his children would be a scary creep too. Just sayin'
Interesting, I had not really thought that MS would ask to be put in the envelope for protection from CWW, it's possible, I always thought it was too risky for him to say anything because he might tip off the wrong person, but your thought takes it an interesting step further. Which may be why no one really knew where they were for a while. Not really hiding from the press or the looky lous, but from the perpetrators. Hmm

Interesting, I had not really thought that MS would ask to be put in the envelope for protection from CWW, it's possible, I always thought it was too risky for him to say anything because he might tip off the wrong person, but your thought takes it an interesting step further. Which may be why no one really knew where they were for a while. Not really hiding from the press or the looky lous, but from the perpetrators. Hmm

My bad. I wasn't clear. I was suggesting that MS could ALSO be in the envelope of suspicion WITH CWW and there may be others that are scared to death of both of them including JR and their other buddies. Only my opinion.

I am intrigued by what your saying that LE said they knew the motive. I vaguely remember them saying they had "an idea" or something like that. I know we don't know the motive yet, but did SMS say he knew the specific motive? If it is one of the interviews, please let me know which one I want to go re-listen. Thanks,

I might be wrong but I think they said they knew the motive!

I don't know when it was said I just remember it.
There are to many threads here to even attempt to go look

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/04/...w-sievers-murder-suspect-was-linked-to-crime/
Sheriff Scott says evidence, including surveillance, helped deputies pin them down.

“We know precisely what they purchased and again it’s part of the ongoing investigation,” said Scott.

Wright is a childhood friend of Sievers’ husband Mark. When asked how Rodgers is connected to the Sievers, Sheriff Scott said, “We are not speaking specifically to that.”

Scott was further asked if LCSO had established a connection between Rodgers and Sievers. He said, “we have established many connections between many people in this investigation.”
Scott was asked whether tolls, financial transactions, and cell phone activity played a part in catching the men.

“I spoke broadly to what I referred to as a digital footprint, day and age we are in. Cellular activity and the like, we retraced steps,” said Scott.

Wright’s attorney said Thursday the sheriff’s office doesn’t have enough to charge his client.

“I assure you I know more about the case than he does. I know more about the evidence than he does. There’s a reason the warrant was signed in the first place,” said Scott.

bbm

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...r-teresa-sievers-ep-1253632638-335965121.html

Motive

A nine-page document revealing more details about the arrests should be released soon, although Scott doesn&#8217;t expect it to answer one of the most basic questions about the killing. When asked if the document would reveal motive, the sheriff paused, saying, &#8220;Uh &#8230; probably. Maybe not. There are things having to do with motive that will probably be held back because of further investigation.&#8221;

bbm It sounds like they may know the motive.

SMS has inferred they feel confident that LE knows the motive a few times. Citing the ongoing investigation, LSCO hasn't offered anything more specific.

<snipped from Naples News -bolded emphasis mine>

Scott said detectives had established a &#8220;very tight time frame&#8221; and were &#8220;all but certain&#8221; of the reason Sievers was killed. The sheriff described the doctor as &#8220;very much a victim,&#8221; saying it wasn&#8217;t a case of a person putting themselves in a bad situation.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/new-clues-emerging-in-death-of-bonita-doctor-teresa-sievers-ep-1253632638-335965121.html

We don't know that he is innocent. Would it change people's minds if they knew there was a large life insurance policy? Would it change people's minds it they knew TS was unhappy with her husband and may have been in the very early stages of making an exit plan? I guess time will tell but I don't think anyone is ripping an innocent man to shreds. If one doesn't want his guilt assumed then they shouldn't assume his innocence either. In my opinion.

Odd I have not read anywhere there was trouble in their marriage.
No one has said anything bad about him or his relationship with her and their children.
No one has crawled out of the woodwork to tarnish TS or MS.

Was there a life ins policy?
Probably. but maybe not...

Assumptions are many
Facts are few!

Hopefully we find out soon who all is responsible but I wont be surprised if they have the 2 they want in custoday and no more arrests will be made..

But that's just my opinion and its nice to have discussions going again its been way to quiet here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member