Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaki! Tell me more. Personally, I find him to be yucky, messy, lazy and a "poser." I think most men did not like being around him. (But of course not everyone can have the "almost perfect," MrIQ as a spouse.)
I find him sleazy but think of all the women he was sexting, flirting with etc. Master manipulates can talk there way around their deficiencies. All he needs is one woman in the jury to find him as he thinks he is seen...

I totally remember the black towels!! I also recall that they were on the receipt and that's how we know about them. The thought that they bought black towels always makes me cringe. I too was wondering why they weren't mentioned? How could that NOT be another significant clue? Did they buy the black towels for their "beach trip"? Seriously, no one brings black towels to the beach. Ugh.

The bangs!! Oh my! drives me crazy too. Do something to stop the head jerking would ya lady? Her neck must ache, or perhaps this is her own form of head banging? My bad. :)
LOL @ head banging

Black towels for blood is my thought. (hard to type) I don't know why the defense didn't think that was questionable.

Also, does anyone else remember TS saying JR took the sim card out of his burner phone (the one he destroyed with water and stomped on) and then put it BACK in his own cell phone? And didn't we actually see pic's he took while in Fla? Maybe I'm wrong about that, since this trial has been delayed for 4 years now! Exactly what the murderers and their attorneys want. People to forget details!

Last edited:
I can totally see Mark taking the stand. It would be suicidal and his legal team will advise against it but he will want to. He is THAT arrogant. He thinks he can convince anyone of anything. He is seriously that arrogant.

If he thinks the State hasn't proved it's case and feels things have gone well for him, he may not insist. But if he feels things aren't going well, he will insist on testifying.[/QUOTE another Jodi Arial...

Another Jodi Arias.

Oh boy CWW says MS told him, when they spoke in CWW’s boudoir prior to the wedding, he & Teresa were having problems... MS said she was having an affair & they were going to have to file for bankruptcy.
NOTE: the bankruptcy would not surprise me, as I researched & found they were mortgaged to the hilt. IMO, seems there were a lot of bad financial decisions made but who know how much was mutual vs what was MS’s doing alone.

Last edited:
CWW says MS told him Teresa was leaving him, taking the girls & leaving the state. Said MS said the kids would be in danger.

Ok... I wonder about that as she would be leaving her practice. Not sure she do that but she certainly could begin again up in NY with family support there.

I wasn't implying she was lying. I was just pointing out the media have many articles that have a lot of different info in them. I am Team Taylor. @AmazonRain
Correct! There is so much we know that the jury will never know thanks to the Websleuths team here accessing, converting and posting all the court documents, search warrants, investigation statements here. Even though there was a slight altercation with Siever's and Rogers over a parking space I don't think Siever's knew that CWW was going to recruit Rogers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip