Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well CWW, techie extraordinaire, wasn’t sure about buying a burner phone bc he wasn’t sure he wanted to be a part of MS’s plot. Of course no thought to tracking from him or MS. Criminals are sooooooo smart.
Compensation for his work killing Teresa.... MS said he’d have to pay CWW later after receiving the insurance, that she was insured for a substantial amount, enough to take care of the kids & himself. That MS stated he could pay CWW $100K or maybe more.

Remember long ago, MS in the courtroom discussing something legal & he stated something like ‘that’s beyond my scope’. Well I’d say MS missed that ‘scope’ train. Several times. As of now, he’s still waiting for the train that ain’t comin’ and has also joined in with the headbangers while Little Jimmy Rodgers is experiencing multiple Holy #### moments.

Short recess, 15min for bathroom etc....
Wow, I wondered just where they parked prior to getting to the house that night, then how they really got in. CW said all doors were unlocked that MS told him would be, CW had the alarm code and garage door code given to him by MS. CW says MS told him the alarm would be off.
They parked in a small apt complex a street or so over from JARVIS— I’ve been all around there but not sure if that’s on the east or west side of Jarvis. Jarvis runs N & S with Alan St on the E side but not sure if street names on the W side.. think there are a couple, will check. Surely they didn’t just walk down Terry St, that runs E & W across the entrance to Alan, Jarvis, and this others there. I-75 is just E of that area with Imperial Pkwy in between.

They’re back in the courtroom now

Last edited:
Mark has the same pattern …. he uses lies to manipulate and throw Teresa under the bus. He wanted her dead because she was on to him. IRS debt, the big water coolers full of money in his office, he was doing something behind her back in re to HER medical practice. Fireworks were going to go off and he knew it so he wanted her dead.

Mark has the same pattern …. he uses lies to manipulate and throw Teresa under the bus. He wanted her dead because she was on to him. IRS debt, the big water coolers full of money in his office, he was doing something behind her back in re to HER medical practice. Fireworks were going to go off and he knew it so he wanted her dead

PURE EVIL !!!!
I am horrified to hear these details. My heart absolutely aches for TS's mom and family.

I cannot imagine their pain.
It brought me, a complete stranger to tears. I can't even "unhear" the last minutes of TS's life.

Last edited:
So there was 2 hammers. Teresa knew it was CWW that was attacking her and JRR and CWW overkilled. Chilling details...…….

I think the brutal overkill happened because she fought back and didn't go down as easily as expected. Determined she wasn't going to have their DNA under her fingernails. I don't know that it would have been that horrible if she had just gone down easy.

Most of us would have hit the floor by the time we were hit in the head 3 times with a hammer. She was still on her feet. Teresa was a fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip