Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and that's why he needed JRR for strength

Yes, I remember that because a comment was made he could not hold a hammer so he had JR take over and do the killing. I believe CW did a blow but could not do anymore.....also remember this because I have disabilities and had to fight for any monies or relief and here comes a guy and it appears Disability benefits are handed to him...that made me mad....remember it was from an article way in the beginning when I read this.

Thinking maybe that is why JR and team are or will say CW is the murderer because I swear the article said CW did one hit with the hammer...but was it the first, second, third hit? Does it matter, to me no, a blow to the head is murder by both men, but in a court room that is different.

Im back... I can help too
So sorry I can not help out. Most of yu know what I do for a living and I am up to my neck in alligators during the day and evening, PSTime, so just catching up tonight. You guys are doing fantastic. I am still reeling from HH's opening statements on the horrific and excruciating attack upon Teresa. I have to say, considering the late summer time hour, thankful that neighbors did not run over to the house. They no doubt would have also been attacked by two monsters, filled with an adrenaline rush who would have been impossible to fight! Something has bothered me for a long, long time. Was Teresa wearing a scarf on her shoulders or was there something also thrown over her head, like a scarf/sheet/etc...? My question is originating from a cloth that had there distinct "round" hammer like blood impressions on it. Those would be consistent with 3 blows as a person was being struck and falling to the ground or sliding on their scalp as they fell. (Only because I tried a simulation in my home about 4 years ago, in an attempt to figure out the pattern I saw on some fabric that was booked into evidence.) Now that HH has spoken about Teresa bending over at the waist and JRR continuing to strike Teresa, it does make perfect sense. And reaffirms my "pseudo forensic experiment" I conducted at home. All I can say, "monsters, monsters, monsters."

In KF's opening speech for the defense she tried to give the impression that the Walmart trip was just a normal shop for a weekend by the beach:

Just a reminder of some of their purchases:
Yeah, cuz everyone drive 1100 miles to pick those things up in Florida....Uh, cuz they don't have those things locally in Missouri...go figure!!!!

Yes, I remember that because a comment was made he could not hold a hammer so he had JR take over and do the killing. I believe CW did a blow but could not do anymore.....also remember this because I have disabilities and had to fight for any monies or relief and here comes a guy and it appears Disability benefits are handed to him...that made me mad....remember it was from an article way in the beginning when I read this.

Thinking maybe that is why JR and team are or will say CW is the murderer because I swear the article said CW did one hit with the hammer...but was it the first, second, third hit? Does it matter, to me no, a blow to the head is murder by both men, but in a court room that is different.
Just listened to the prosecutor's full opening statement. He said that Curtis will testify that he first hit and struggled with TS then JR came out of nowhere with a hammer and started hitting her like a crazed man and that he had to pull him away from her, which is different than the story we first heard a year or two ago. Teresa's poor Mom and siblings are struck with grief listening to these details.

<rsbm>
One hit (from CWW) is what stuck in my mind. I'm trying to remember, was that maybe from his Proffer with the plea agreement?

Hunter painted a different picture from what I imagined went down with CWW. Wright struck the first blow - and second and third. That will be significant to the Jury.

I imagine JRR's defense will be along the lines CWW asked him along as the driver and help out in a burglary. JRR can claim he thought he was in the house to rob. That CWW was the only one who went 'berserk or mental' and killed Teresa.

Shoemakers's testimony will be huge, I hope. She said Rogers initially told her they were going to rob antiques. In her later (video) interview she tells LE Rogers confessed to her they killed Teresa with a hammer.

I have concerns the DT will try and throw shade on her because of claims LCO were paying her. Though she was able to show LE where JRR had ditched evidence - and I believe the first to mention the murder weapon, they will be out to discredit her.

The DT will claim JRR hid that evidence at Wright's bidding. They'll claim he feared Wright. The fibers on the jumpsuit being from when JRR pulled Wright off Teresa. That Wright got to Shoemaker after LE's initial visit.

Those are my main concerns with JRR. I hope Taylor stands strong.

Does anyone local know if there’s a thread on Kristine Melton and Diane Ruiz the two bartenders that were killed this week on the same day by Wilson Wade? They arrested him yesterday and found Diane’s body.

Just listened to the prosecutor's full opening statement. He said that Curtis will testify that he first hit and struggled with TS then JR came out of nowhere with a hammer and started hitting her like a crazed man and that he had to pull him away from her, which is different than the story we first heard a year or two ago. Teresa's poor Mom and siblings are struck with grief listening to these details.
I still get a chill when it was stated yesterday that a dog bowl was accidently hit By CWW. Can you imagine being home alone and hearing that sound.

Good morning! Have to run a couple of quick errands so I went ahead and unlocked the Livestream Trial Discussion thread in case I don't make it back before court resumes.

Once testimony begins, please head back over to that thread so we can keep all the witness testimony discussion in one place. We may want to revisit it and will be much easier to find.

See y'all shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members