Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the CK transcript. CK was friends with Mark for over 30 years. Its obvious that Mark knew what happened to T.....

So many things that Mark told CK proves he had knowledge what happened that fateful night.

be prepared, because it is chilling testimony...
Wright 06 - 20160301152756565.pdf

Oregonmama.... Glad you brought this up. I remember reading Carrie Kain’s interview. Wonder if she’ll be testifying in Mark’s trial.

I so hope they move MS' trial up since this one will be done and verdict of GUILTY in so quickly. :)

I admit, i kick my dogs raised bowls all the time, and they are in the same space. I run into all my furniture that has been in the same place all the time. The kick i totally believe, all it takes is a nudge and you'd hear it. I think he was intending on ONE hit to knock her out.... And it didn't because she was a FIGHTER!. I think its that fact and that she KNEW who it was that haunts (however we may not see it) both CWW and MS.

Thank you for the CK transcript. I love hearing how CWW freaked during the funeral. THAT is the ONLY thing that makes me think he actually feels worse about this than MS does.

I can't believe AW (or whatever her name is now PSsst.. can someone tell me) wasn't charged. I am so sure she knew...

I so hope they move MS' trial up since this one will be done and verdict of GUILTY in so quickly. :)

I admit, i kick my dogs raised bowls all the time, and they are in the same space. I run into all my furniture that has been in the same place all the time. The kick i totally believe, all it takes is a nudge and you'd hear it. I think he was intending on ONE hit to knock her out.... And it didn't because she was a FIGHTER!. I think its that fact and that she KNEW who it was that haunts (however we may not see it) both CWW and MS.

Thank you for the CK transcript. I love hearing how CWW freaked during the funeral. THAT is the ONLY thing that makes me think he actually feels worse about this than MS does.

I can't believe AW (or whatever her name is now PSsst.. can someone tell me) wasn't charged. I am so sure she knew...
After reading the CK transcript, that sealed my decision re Mark and the others. I still freak out with what CK had to experience when she was in that house. Mark is demented, jmo.

I’m 99% positive Wayne is left handed and Jimmy is right handed. It’s been a while but people who know Wayne have confirmed he is left handed.

What..?? And then they could not determine dexterity of the killer(s)? I thought they were both right handed and therefore it was a problem to prove 2 assailants.

-Nin

Ok, i need to clear up some things in my head before closings. On the JRR board we are talking about Marks 'stepmother'. WHO exactly are we talking about being in the courtroom? Bonnies 'partner' - M? , or MS's Dads wife (stepmother)? Also after reading the CK transcript, i'm REALLY curious as to why Bonnie was so friendly with AW... yet kicked her own daughter out to a hotel. I remember when it happened talking about it, but CK's notes just make it more weird for me. How B was SOOOOO close to AW, when they probably hadn't met, right? Is it because she KNEW what CWW did? I know she has issues but... WOW, just WOW.

Ok, i need to clear up some things in my head before closings. On the JRR board we are talking about Marks 'stepmother'. WHO exactly are we talking about being in the courtroom? Bonnies 'partner' - M? , or MS's Dads wife (stepmother)? Also after reading the CK transcript, i'm REALLY curious as to why Bonnie was so friendly with AW... yet kicked her own daughter out to a hotel. I remember when it happened talking about it, but CK's notes just make it more weird for me. How B was SOOOOO close to AW, when they probably hadn't met, right? Is it because she KNEW what CWW did? I know she has issues but... WOW, just WOW.
MS's dad's wife is the one in the courtroom.

I'm just now reading the CK transcript too. It's been a while since I first read it and had forgotten a lot. So much is horrifying about it. Their whole family dynamic is a little hard for me to keep straight too.

The woman that MS spent the day at the beach with after Teresa was murdered.......was that one of his flings?
Also- I would have liked to know EXACTLY what CWW said to CK regarding RB. I feel like the detective blew it off. Hopefully he passed that info on to the proper law officers in MO.

I'm just now reading the CK transcript too. It's been a while since I first read it and had forgotten a lot. So much is horrifying about it. Their whole family dynamic is a little hard for me to keep straight too.
The paternal side can have thousands of discussion threads in re to their dysfunction, JMO

The paternal side can have thousands of discussion threads in re to their dysfunction, JMO
So true. I hope MS's sister is finding herself in better health these days. And I hope Bonnie feels like trash for inviting a murderer into her home while denying her own ailing daughter warmth and shelter under the same roof as her family.

The woman that MS spent the day at the beach with after Teresa was murdered.......was that one of his flings?
Also- I would have liked to know EXACTLY what CWW said to CK regarding RB. I feel like the detective blew it off. Hopefully he passed that info on to the proper law officers in MO.

That was Michelle Petrites he met at the beach. Dr. Petrites' wife. His story was that Michelle was one of Teresa's best friends and that she had just begun law school. Was so upset about the murder that she wanted to drop out. Mark, being the good friend he is, felt it necessary that he personally meet & talk her out of dropping out of law school.

Yes, I know. It's all too weird.

That was Michelle Petrites he met at the beach. Dr. Petrites' wife. His story was that Michelle was one of Teresa's best friends and that she had just begun law school. Was so upset about the murder that she wanted to drop out. Mark, being the good friend he is, felt it necessary that he personally meet & talk her out of dropping out of law school.

Yes, I know. It's all too weird.
It is weird. What's also weird to me is that this woman didn't refuse the day at the beach with MS. Being one of TS's good friends, shouldn't she have insisted MS spend time with his family? Or maybe not even burdened him with this issue that pulled him away from his family? Sorry for being all judgy, judgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero