Dreams/Visions? - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While starting on my journey I googled "WSDOT rest stop crews manuel on uniforms" Once googled scroll to Maintence Operations & design PDF. click! Once there scroll down to picture of a trail in fall. Imagine this in June, full folliage, path clear. This is what I see as the road entering a clearing. I know this is a trail but seems as close as I could get and it could be driven on and hiked. Not saying this is the spot just an example. If you back space to sites listed go to Center for Enviromental Excellence by AASITO- Envirolist click and read. I'm still having difficulty finding the exact crew managers for rest spots as they differ from road crews. I'm not moving on to managers of trails separate from Park Rangers duties yet. i need to check all pics of offenders released to rule out as i think this guy has away to stay under the radar. I also want to look at the men in Mc Cleary during vigils, bear festival just to x that out.

Ok, I feel dumb... cause I'm not sure what the map means? Interesting because I can ex,plain better by 2 photos. Look at the tree line behind Pk. ranger Mary and then add our beautiful tall fir trees, mixed with alders and the such. The sky looked like that blue slab behind Mary and also the sky in soccer field, Difference is lindsey area is not frequented grass not walked on and very green with the grass growing pretty around a few beige spots and those don't stand out too much in my mind. The area had that feel and smell of clean not used space but pretty.
I'll try to 'get' the map. I remember now that when I clicked Tam's link, there was a US map showing; you have to click the link that says "did you mean...?", and then it gives you what she wants you to look at. It's a birds-eye view, I'll try to bring it here. BRB

When you open the map for the Vance Creek ponds, you will need to move slightly west of the marker in order to see the U-shaped areas around the ponds.

Pond #1 is for children under 14, elders over 70, and disabled persons. It's stocked with coho salmon.
Thank you, CorallaroC!
142.gif

In the map it isn't to far from golf course, there is a stock pond, an off road to get this area and if you follow road a little bit will see a stream and rail road tracks are near gulf course. Also close by is an airport. lol I know am kind of nutty at times..

In the map it isn't to far from golf course, there is a stock pond, an off road to get this area and if you follow road a little bit will see a stream and rail road tracks are near gulf course. Also close by is an airport. lol I know am kind of nutty at times..
Just add it to my fruit cakey! Airports are find as they can have woods netting on the out skirts of the runways, especially private owned. I'm not thinking pilot (stranger things have happend in these cases) but had been googling flight maintence uniforms in the smaller airports cause you never know. I'm going to google Vance Creek Pond surrounding areas ex. golf course for pics.

If Karens dream is pointing to where Lindsey is.. she isn't at the Elma Ponds area that is currently being discussed.
It's a pretty open area and with the recent hot weather we've had.. it's been a well used area. If Lindsey was there she would have been found by now.

I wish I could pin point where karen is talking about.. but honestly, the description could be just about any where in the area.

Nice to meet you Corralaroc. Welcome to websleuths. We have a pretty nice group of people here.

I'm going to take a drive today down to the Preachers Slough area. This is the area that is 20 miles WSW from McCleary (an area we were directed to in the Astro thread) and take some pictures.

If Karens dream is pointing to where Lindsey is.. she isn't at the Elma Ponds area that is currently being discussed.
It's a pretty open area and with the recent hot weather we've had.. it's been a well used area. If Lindsey was there she would have been found by now.

I wish I could pin point where karen is talking about.. but honestly, the description could be just about any where in the area.

I Imagine this area has been search but just kind of getting idea's from her description kind of like how she pictures the sky in the Bonner picture and the coloration of the clothing. Also trying to see if there is anything else that other people might have mention. Trying to stay as open minded of the possibilities. I am glad that other's have looked at this area. Sometimes it is hard to describe what you see in a dream and if you can picture similar things helps a bit for others to follow. I know it has with me...

I'm going to take a drive today down to the Preachers Slough area. This is the area that is 20 miles WSW from McCleary (an area we were directed to in the Astro thread) and take some pictures.
Thanks JO so much. That is the area i would like to be searched and outward. Aerial phots would be great. Another thing that has been on my mind stemmimg from astro thread if not taking it literally but more in the vein of symbolism. While doing the due, I came across a story of a famouse man who had quite along list of accomplishments (PI as one) and was well known, respected for turning the Bear Festival around in the 60's and bring much needed attention to the town. If you read his background you will see his comment wasn't by a jo shmo and sums up Mc Cleary maybe even today. It will fit better in placing meaning behind Tubs comments. His name is"Windsor Olsen" and his comment went, " Alittle mud soaked town in U.S. middle of nowhere that would have normally been ignored, managed to get big press" I don't know if they have had as much press since then, until Lindsey's story broke. Just a thought ! Of course it could mean anything in our drizzly state.

Karen, do you have a link to that article?

Didn't do the homework you left for! LOL! I have been on off the boards the last couple days. I owe you to learn this but i might become the linking queen! This cat is amazing in his time with his experiences in life. He is deceased and the site was a tribute site to him expressing his involvement with Mc Cleary along with accolades. I'll see if i can find it again.

I'm still at work. I'm posting from my phone while the men clear the way for my heavy equipment to move through.

I won't get to Preachers Slough until later this afternoon.
For some reason the boss thinks I should work, instead of play, to earn my pay check.

Whats up with bosses? A gal gotta do what a gals gotta do. I don't understand why they makes us muti task so much. You need to play michael jackson on that rig, "Leave Me Alone!" I blare you gotta friend by CK and sing like I'm in a church choir at my neighbor when chopping blackberries. he has an issue with my dog. I wish i could give you more to go on but I'm empty. Now that I have your attention, what is the best way to get over grown blackberries of a teared landscape besides the goats in Enumclaw? LOL!

We are dealing with blackberries too. Man those things are heartless and plant themselves deep, don't they?

The only sure fire solution to get away from blackberries is to move someplace where they don't grow.
I'm thinking Arizona but it's so hot there most of the year, I don't know if I could handle it.

This post refuses to link and keeps telling me I'm to short with my message and that has never happend when I post LOl!

KK - didn't get all your questions captured, so will do the best I can from memory.

The phrase has something to do with a's, big and little a's - like Triple A? AAAaaaaaaAAA - I don't know :( Yes, I think it will come to me as soon as I do something that trips it..... and yes, I think it was some type of jingle....

The perp - oh my... he has acted before. He is brutal. He has been in the media before and that may have something to do with the a's? It seems his crimes have been in the media, but I'm not sure.

Can he act pleasant? I don't know. I did not see any pleasant in my dream. But can see him in the clothes you described standing over Lindsey. And the belt - definitly a belt. White/grey hair, kinda long and maybe sometimes worn in a pony tail?

And a car - a big car. Not an SUV, but like a Caddy touring type car. Maybe a red interior? Not sure. But an older model, I think.

Salem

PS - your comments about a rest stop along the highway seems to hit home with me.

Salem (I love that hat name) Looks like Triple A club to me! Maybe a TripleA membership, or has used Triple A while on his road trips. Lets Go to googleing! Thanks. I 'v got to believe this positive energy working on this case will bring something to light. I wish tuba could do an update on Lindsey since last thurs. seem to come and go. Keep the faith!

Anyone "On The Road Again" type of travel with work or even pleasure would have a triple A card if following the boy scout motto, "Always be prepared" especially with work requiring trave I called triple A and they said workers in the field are contracted and where whatever they want. Still can't get an answer for office employees but I bet it's the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini