Dreams/Visions? - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week in July think it was the 26 I had kind of weird dream at the time didn't know what it meant. In the dream my hubby C, ex hubby R and ex childhood boyfriend call him B. All three where just standing in front of me. They didn't say a word just stood there and I asked why are you standing there and they didn't answer. Got to thinking about it and making comparison's to what they do. C is an electrician who also does maintenance work for an apartment house, R Is a mechanic who use to race at the drag way, Drove a septic truck and presently Oil truck. Actually was shocked to see B in my dream. He works Landscaping for some people but his wife works in a nursing home with me. Also thinking about it both C an R built their own house. From my experience both with the mechanic hands do get dry but are usually pretty dirty looking hard to get the grease off. Electrician hands from pulling wire, they tend to get chapped although Eucerin helps with that.. Have no idea about the landscaper. I imagine if you are pulling at weeds and working with hands might leave your hands callased. I know mechanics usually wear a uniform and is usually dark in color. I kind of wondered if this dream pertained to LB not sure.

I think you did a wonderful job in describing this person. I know that is a very difficult thing to do, is to tell what you dream. I have been trying to draw enough courage up myself. I am very proud of you and think Lindsey knew she could count on you. Sometimes talking about your experience can also help emotionally cause some times dream can affect you. Actually, can drive a person nuts at times trying to figure out where it is or who it is.. or who it pertains to. Have you ever dreamed and had things come true that was in the dream. Kinda like a premonition. Cause if that is the case maybe this is what is to come if we don't locate her..sigh..I hope not...

The beauty of having these particular threads is that people who do not believe in this "type of thing" do not have to participate. Along with the Astro forum, people are becoming more aware of how it can all work together in any case. Those bits and pieces can and do add up as we have seen many times on WS. I am delighted we are finally allowed to have threads on dreams/visions. It was brutal to make predictions on regular threads then be attacked for them if they came true. Being accused of having TMI so the poster must have been involved or being called a witch outright is not a lot of fun. The people on WS have come a long way in their understanding over the past few years, imo. (Or they gave up attacking others for their beliefs)

I appreciate your sharing your story with us KK. I haven't changed my opinion about you at all because I can very much relate to what you are saying and where you are coming from concerning your gift. Your story is not uncommon. I have heard it many times and grew up with very similar experiences. There comes a time when you have to decide if your belief is strong enough to withstand the scrutiny and be true to yourself even if no one else believes in the things you do. :) Looks like you have accomplished that and I applaud you. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

OK...back to your vision now.

When I asked for you to describe his hands, I was hoping you would notice if he was wearing a wedding band and didn't want to lead you. I am trying to think what Lindsey wanted you to notice that you could only see from that angle. Maybe it was his face, his eyes, or neck?

Karen. Take a breath.
As far as I can tell, nobody is laughing at you. Nobody thinks you've lost your mind, and nobody wishes you would be quiet and get back to business.
There.

I know you feel a little naked right now, because that's how I would feel, if I had laid bare my soul like you have done here. Know that you are among friends, who have nothing but respect and admiration for such a display of courage, and sympathy for the pain and confusion your vision of Lindsey has caused you. We want to help you deal with this, because we care about you. You can relax, and you can say what you need to say without worrying about what anybody will think of you. So you know, we think you are brave, and smart, and loving, and smart and dedicated and good, and at least some of us think what you saw in your vision is important to our goal of finding Lindsey, and may also help us identify who took her.

Don't be afraid to speak your truth. Some may scoff, or worse, but they are not important. What is important is how you feel about yourself. TamgMit said she is proud of you, and I am proud of you, too, but I want you to be proud of yourself. I want you to trust that you have said these things here because you knew it was the right thing to do. It was..so you can. And you can trust us to believe you, and in you, too.
h030.gif

OK...back to your vision now.

When I asked for you to describe his hands, I was hoping you would notice if he was wearing a wedding band and didn't want to lead you. I am trying to think what Lindsey wanted you to notice that you could only see from that angle. Maybe it was his face, his eyes, or neck?
A treeline? A powerline? A sign? A mountain? A scar?

You know SS i was hoping he had awedding band on and he didn't. He took his left hand palm down, middle of belly, gripping right side to do his little last tuck as if he had tucked in most of his shirt already. When I say left it is from my laying view point. Remember I described the medal on the belt buckle as tarnished gold plated is best description. The only thing i can think of with that view (nothing in back of him or to his sides didn't matter in that moment, I had to keep looking at his face almost like I couldn't even if I wanted to. The woods clearing was 4 sides. If he's standing in front of me, and he turned with his back to me, walked straight ahead to the opposite end of clearing, he could walk straight into the forrest or make a right turn about 6ft.in front of woods to his right it would place him on the incomming road. I have made no attempt before Wed or after at reading other sites except InSessions once I got home from McCleary. Yesterday I clicked on SM while reading sites I was googling for uniforms. That site freaks me out in a negative way. SS do you feel a sense of uncomfortableness that you just can't pinpoint when posting on Lindsey thread? I'm attributing it too sad frustration and rightly so. Nothing like the Cummings case at all!!!! Maybe the stillness around this case is a form of fear within the community of the unknown. I just don't see the ongoing pep about town. I wonder if car washes to pay scouts with food and drink could kick off another wave of hope instead of feeling pessimistic upon returning to life as it was before Lindsey went missing. I talked with a young woman while their and she told me kids are starting to play more, the life in the community is picking up slowly and everyone is trying to move forward. I understand this totally. It is hard working community that needs to get back to work and that is a good thing for the kids their. I saw smiles and bike riding amongst those pre pubesent boys but no girls while I was there. One kid had the most RED hair naturally than I'v ever seen. I thought he would do a jig when he got off his bike. LOL! Walked through the grocery as it's easy to strike a conversation. i couldn't find one place I could sit and people watch having coffee. Maybe I missed it!

There were no signs power lines or even a marker for mi. This tells me he accsessed the area from a main road or main backroad in a park leading to this road taking one back to the openning. The site i saw was not a cleared area like a logging road leading to a clearing of tress and brush. Had I not remembered Tuba's post of loney I would have desribed the spot as sereenly lonely. There was a beauty in that clearing comming from the lush greenery, soft grass, periwinkle sky and the clean smell of associated with the outdoors. Not one bit of timber, logging smell. Outdoors person would love such a spot to pitch a tent. Funny thing I couldn't smell but I felt the smell inside of me as if I took in a big breath to clear my lungs. I know what your thinking.my sluethy friends, but don't rule out property surrounding a golf course far from the greens. When I first looked down and saw it was Lindsey before I saw those eyes, I saw her in what I thought was a burgundy little cotton blouse, short sleeved one pooffy of a short sleeve with 1/2 in. band around arm, buttoned down. A sweet type 10 yr old type blouse. I realized when looking at Lindsey the final time that the crumpled up twisted blouse was actuall a light color through all the blood. Collar was an open one made for the little lapel to lay flat. She had shorts or panties on, everything twisted as if no time was taken in hurting. the look of calm conquering. His face wasn't a baby face. It wasn't fried wrinkled from yrs. of sun. Ruff needed to shave wrinkles like he was in out of son. I'm not trying to lead into any direction but i'm thinking plant supervisor no mechanics involved due to semi rough hands alittle eucerin would help out. Associated with parks and forrest some way. Possible fishing camping association, grounds keeper, someone who sprays lawns but doesn't landscape on a job maybe sends crews out from some type of business. Could he be apart of a co. repping products? This is gonna get you. If you place wiry disheveld hair as if you put your fingers on each side and messed it, then take away all acne, add bushy blonding graying eyebrows you would have a man resembling Robert Reford in the face. I don't know if robert has skinny lips but this guy did. This guy i could tell knows how to work his sweet side to his advatage I could tell. The sun was behind the clouds so I couldn't tell what direction I was in. If I were to guess from that moment it would be behind Lindsey as there was some natural shading behind her from the tall beautiful fir trees and trees with green leaves looking irradescent. If staring down at her the edge of the forest wrapped around to the left where i saw that old long netting hanging haphazardly as if it had been in the elements for a long time but had originaaly been used in that spot it was caught on the floiage.

k.k.

I was going to post last night that the shirt and pants that the perp. in the dream was wearing reminded me of what my next door neighbor wears to work--he is a landscape co. supervisor/manager and he told me that his job basically consists of being on the phone in his truck usually coordinating projects.

Just saying that someone like that,as you say, would wear similar clothing.

I'll go catch up in a minute. First, I had a dream last night and I THINK it is related to this case. If it is, the perp has acted before and his actions have been in the media before. I can't seem to remember all the details of the dream and there is a phrase or some words sitting on top of my brain that would offer a clue - BUT I can't get them out. It's like the word on the tip of your tongue but you just can't remember? Except these words or phrase are a little further back in my brain.. uggh.

I woke up feeling excited, nervous and scared. The dream was almost a nightmare. This perp is not pleasant.

I was sure it was a first time offender - but now, I don't think so. I think this is a known perp.

Salem

PS - sorry if I am not making any sense, details are eluding me..... :(

Some of the ideas I want to slueth are: Lawn care co. servicing Mc Cleary, All state parks west southwest of Mc cleary, camp grounds and parks not asscociated with state parks, golf courses, museumns sitting on large plots, any extra-curricular activities the baum children were signed up for from spring to end of school. Any special speakers at the school or at summer events. It may sound weird but I would like to know who would be a "kool guy" in town or frequents the town that may have befriended any of the two families? What were Mom B's nights out special places to go when wanting to have a night out and did she go with other females? I feel Mom B. may have met someone who zoned in on her vulnerbilities. Did MB talk with anyone a girlfriend about someoe being kind or doing a kind gesture ? For me this has to be sone with 2 to 3 degrees of separation to both families that would know some of the type of ares I'v discussed as an outdoors man who is known for spending his weekends doing his hearts desire and then going back to work on Mon. My gut tells me the perps job afforded him to socialize with customers in route. Are their milkmen still, as they no seem to know the lay of the land and the goings on to be helpful? LOL! I'm sure I'll be posting more things to slueth but this enough for me. I'm in admiration of those that can work on so many cases at the same time because this one has me like a magnet. It is even difficult to stay with Caylee's case even and she has so much of my heart. Cofffee time!

Found a picture of Mary Bomar in uniform:
180px-Mary_Bomar.jpg

Karen, is this the right one? Somehow I imagined a lighter color, more of a 'chino's tan'. This color is very distinctive; a shirt and pants this dark almost shouts 'uniform' to me. Military? Law Enforcement? I don't think a man would choose to dress in such a dark monotone, especially in mid-summer.

I was thinking about the netting you described. Could it be a snow fence?
(all images from: www.3tproducts.com)
snow.gif

Here's a golf cage net:
golfcage.jpg

KU: T850D
This cage netting measures 10 X 10 X 10 feet with a 7/8" X 7/8" mesh size. The golf nets are hdpe, uv treated black and bonded for longevity and the twine is #36 thread.

An outfield fence (comes in blue, green, and red):
BSFENCE.jpg

Tuff-Fence fabric is an attractive 4' x 150' polypropylene mesh with 1/2" squares to allow 65% wind flow. Features 3 lines of reinforced banding to secure fence to posts (reinforcements are located on the top, middle and bottom). Tuff-Fence is fray resistant and can be field cut to your desired length.

Hi Kagely... Wonder if you can take a look at this.. It is located in Elma.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...d., Elma, WA, 98541&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Wonder if this is like the london fog affect...

http://www.wildliferecreation.org/wwrp-projects/projects/Vance_Creek_Park_Development
Karen, did you get a chance to look at the first image TamgMit posted here? It shows a very distinct horseshoe-shaped area, grassy, with large brown patches. Does this area match your 'dream' at all?

Great job finding that image, Tam!

YOU ARE A PEACH! I'm not alluding to the pk. ranger uniform but the color! This is the color, no doubt about it. Imagine the pleated pants (very olive green :dance:) with matching shirt, no jacket. I bet you could feel why this was frustrating to find in a uniform as it isn't quite military green. Do remember when I discribed how the pants seemed to weight at the bottom? Well you said the word I just couln't come up with, "chinos" The difference though is they aren't quite stylish as Chinos that have that zoot suit look at the bottom but professional working and looking more than going out on the town. The netting was more of a gray weathered rope type that initially I felt like one that would catch golf balls in the old days. The problem is the old tattered tether rope was down straddling the bushes, making this difficult to see full height and length. I tried to post but it kept saying my post was to short??? I'm not ready by any means to committ to a possibly Pk. ranger who loosened up his collar. This crime may have been at a roadside rest stop late at night as they have a forest edge to most that go way back with woods. Perp could have cleaned up there, maybe disposed the body there after,. What are the jobe requirements for the rest stop lawn workers? How many rest stops are on their route? Do these men use out of the way access roads to get to some locations. What are the field uniforms while doing land maitence at the rest stops. Some of these stops you must wind around to get to the clearing where bathrooms are.

Ok, I feel dumb... cause I'm not sure what the map means? Interesting because I can ex,plain better by 2 photos. Look at the tree line behind Pk. ranger Mary and then add our beautiful tall fir trees, mixed with alders and the such. The sky looked like that blue slab behind Mary and also the sky in soccer field, Difference is lindsey area is not frequented grass not walked on and very green with the grass growing pretty around a few beige spots and those don't stand out too much in my mind. The area had that feel and smell of clean not used space but pretty.

I'll go catch up in a minute. First, I had a dream last night and I THINK it is related to this case. If it is, the perp has acted before and his actions have been in the media before. I can't seem to remember all the details of the dream and there is a phrase or some words sitting on top of my brain that would offer a clue - BUT I can't get them out. It's like the word on the tip of your tongue but you just can't remember? Except these words or phrase are a little further back in my brain.. uggh.

I woke up feeling excited, nervous and scared. The dream was almost a nightmare. This perp is not pleasant.

I was sure it was a first time offender - but now, I don't think so. I think this is a known perp.

Salem Was the perp in your mind be able to do "pleasant" when needed and do it well? Was the slogan like a jingle on tv or radio? Was the slogan in his mind or helping you? Was it a slogan tying into a business? If you tell me it is something like, "Give a hoot don't pollute" " Smokey bears slogan" golf slogan or a slogan desribing a resort area? Its ok if it doesn't come to you. You'll probably have it smack you in the head when you least expect it.

This post refuses to link and keeps telling me I'm to short with my message and that has never happend when I post LOl!

Salem

Trying again,my third time so I'm going to brief, Slogan a jingle you would here on tv or radio? Slogan describing an activity or event/ Slogan desribing a business? A resort, golf course, park beauty, camping or fishing? Maybe this, "Give a hoot don't pollute", Smokey the bear, "help stop forrest fires?

if you would like a more detailed description of weather during the time of this vision I found a better desription by one of our local posters by accident as I started at the beginning of threads to read all I missed in the first wk or two. W/S member Mc Cleary said it as i imagined it. Post 39 on 7-29-09 Lindsey Baum missing The best account of weather south of tacoma.

if you would like a more detailed description of weather during the time of this vision I found a better desription by one of our local posters by accident as I started at the beginning of threads to read all I missed in the first wk or two. W/S member Mc Cleary said it as i imagined it. Post 39 on 7-29-09 Lindsey Baum missing The best account of weather south of tacoma.

Can you post a link please? I can't locate the post.

Never mind, I found it.

I wish it would rain...but I figure we'll just have that lovely foggy-marine air that soaks everything overnight but is gone within an hour or so of the sun coming up. It's finally down to 77 inside the house...84 outside.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #10

Karen, did you get a chance to look at the first image TamgMit posted here? It shows a very distinct horseshoe-shaped area, grassy, with large brown patches. Does this area match your 'dream' at all?

Great job finding that image, Tam!

When you open the map for the Vance Creek ponds, you will need to move slightly west of the marker in order to see the U-shaped areas around the ponds.

Pond #1 is for children under 14, elders over 70, and disabled persons. It's stocked with coho salmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties