Dreams/Visions? - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is it stated that he was flashing people though?

I read about the attempts to lure.. but I'm not reading where it said he flashed anyone.

Where is it stated that he was flashing people though?

I read about the attempts to lure.. but I'm not reading where it said he flashed anyone.

I thought in one of them the girls saw him masturbating and ran screaming, but maybe I misread.

ok, no problem.

I just thought maybe I had missed an article.

Dreamed last night about a factory, more like a warehouse. This lady working there was pouring grease on some gears or something. She looked middle-aged, but older than her years because her skin was lined (smoker, sun damage, drinker?); had dyed blond hair.

Just wanted to write it down; might have nothing to do this.

Got to looking at pictures last night and thinking.. yeah kind of scarry at times flight of ideas and thoughts running through my mind. I had come across the picture of the former boyscott building. Looking at the wonderful pictures that JVK took.

Former Boyscott building and a few pictures down is the garage.
JVK's Trips To McCleary, WA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The pictures shows an area off to side with a chain link fence with a childrens play set in there. Off to the left of the pictures you can see the graveyard which also has a what looks like a fence area with wooden post. Also I see there is a bus stop there is#40 in red on sign. Also behind this is 10th street which I believe goes around back to simpson, where there was a garage in pics that had a mist and pilons sitting there. Which I believe gave some of us pretty weird feelings. I had wondered if the brook comes down by the graveyard and crosses.

Map:
Photos of points of interest in McCleary - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Got to thinking some of what Forensic Horoscope reads. 13 min of 9 the person was suppose to be there at the former boyscot hall. Lindsey was last seen approx. 9:15. The time kind of caught my attention as odd way to state a time as 13 min to 9 instead of 8:45 and that lindsey last seen was close to that time backwards.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85929&page=12
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85929&page=28

Just thoughts that crossed my mind trying figure out logic to them.

Scandi, I hope you won't mind that i brought your comment over from Lindsey's astrology thread; I remembered something that could possibly fit that reference to "chastisement" in Tuba's chart. Here's a post from elepher:

Ugh, not exactly the quote I'm looking for; here's the short version. Somebody (either JVK, or seventeenseconds, IIRC) said they spoke with somebody (maybe Mark the drunk?) while they were taking pictures of McCleary for us, who said that Lindsey had been caught shoplifting.

Of course, a comment like that would have to be considered a rumor, and the source less than reliable, but if there's any truth to it, the person who caught Lindsey stealing would have chastised her, at the very least.

I'll find the right comments as soon as I get back from the grocery store. Sorry. BRB

ok...JB got told not to come back to Gordons because of stealing....Mark the drunk was also banned from the store but idk if he still is...

Got to looking at pictures last night and thinking.. yeah kind of scarry at times flight of ideas and thoughts running through my mind. I had come across the picture of the former boyscott building. Looking at the wonderful pictures that JVK took.

Former Boyscott building and a few pictures down is the garage.
JVK's Trips To McCleary, WA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The pictures shows an area off to side with a chain link fence with a childrens play set in there. Off to the left of the pictures you can see the graveyard which also has a what looks like a fence area with wooden post. Also I see there is a bus stop there is#40 in red on sign. Also behind this is 10th street which I believe goes around back to simpson, where there was a garage in pics that had a mist and pilons sitting there. Which I believe gave some of us pretty weird feelings. I had wondered if the brook comes down by the graveyard and crosses.

Map:

Got to thinking some of what Forensic Horoscope reads. 13 min of 9 the person was suppose to be there at the former boyscot hall. Lindsey was last seen approx. 9:15. The time kind of caught my attention as odd way to state a time as 13 min to 9 instead of 8:45 and that lindsey last seen was close to that time backwards.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85929&page=12
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85929&page=28

Just thoughts that crossed my mind trying figure out logic to them.

That bus stop shelter has always made the hair on the back of my neck crawl. The vehicle I see with the red on or near it could be a bus.

I haven't had any new scenes or dreams. Just the same old ones, over and over.

Tamgmit -

Please excuse my ignorance, but I got bad vibes from the beginning about that area where the railing is by the street.

I can't remember all of this stuff, maybe you can clear it up quickly for me:

1) Was the area by the street railing the place LE searched numerous times?

2) Is the church in the background, the Evergreen Christian Center?

3) Do you think that the railing by the street is the post fence that the astros refer to?

ok...JB got told not to come back to Gordons because of stealing....Mark the drunk was also banned from the store but idk if he still is...
I'm so glad your posting again! Home front OK? :sick: We have JB stealing, MK, LB stealing and KK says she handles things herself and doesn't involve the law. I don't live my life even thinking about LE and how I deal with life. Has KK been in any kind of trouble to warrant excluding LE as helping in any fashion when life goes haywire? This could be put in a thread called "Fact or Fiction" but noise about the case brought out that the mother wrote many bad checks to Gordons or was that the other store Mikes? Didn't Gordons donate to the volunteer searches?

Wasn't the scuttle butt about PO about him wanting his property checked so he could be excluded? I remember reading this in a post or a private message.

Also does anyone remember the person/member hear that discussed his conversation with JB the day he was pushing a wheel barrel around. I think it was SS that wanted to know where he got the wheel barrel and what he was doing with it.

We can see all of these little tidbits from the beginning let us know alittle bit more about the climate in town when Lindsey vanished.

I'm so glad your posting again! Home front OK? :sick: We have JB stealing, MK, LB stealing and KK says she handles things herself and doesn't involve the law. I don't live my life even thinking about LE and how I deal with life. Has KK been in any kind of trouble to warrant excluding LE as helping in any fashion when life goes haywire? This could be put in a thread called "Fact or Fiction" but noise about the case brought out that the mother wrote many bad checks to Gordons or was that the other store Mikes? Didn't Gordons donate to the volunteer searches?

Wasn't the scuttle butt about PO about him wanting his property checked so he could be excluded? I remember reading this in a post or a private message.

Also does anyone remember the person/member hear that discussed his conversation with JB the day he was pushing a wheel barrel around. I think it was SS that wanted to know where he got the wheel barrel and what he was doing with it.

We can see all of these little tidbits from the beginning let us know alittle bit more about the climate in town when Lindsey vanished.

ok..bad check @ Gordon's....i remember the wheel barrel incident but i dont remember who asked JB about it....was it at the bear festival?...i will find out if Gordon's donated...i believe so but i have to confirm...

OT>>>drove through Tenino today....went to Dave's market...saw Lindsey and Nancy posters on the doors of the store....it really hit home today....God i hope they find some answers soon...Tenino is pretty much set up like Mcclearly...low population...lots of homes out in the middle of no where...lots of woods and some abandoned houses/farms/buildings

So good to know her flyers and others are out there. I keep playing over and over that this didn't happen in a vacumn. I just hope that if it is proven that many in the town of MCCleary were holding out information that could have assited in bringing Lindsey home have charges brought against them. It tears at my soul to think there are someone/someones who are getting pleasure from the silence that goes by each day as they sit with their sick secrets monitoring the case. Just makes me want to puke from disgust. Maybe a rant thread is warranted? :waitasec: What has sileneced so many that use to post here for Lindsey? :nerves: Come back :balloons:

So good to know her flyers and others are out there. I keep playing over and over that this didn't happen in a vacumn. I just hope that if it is proven that many in the town of MCCleary were holding out information that could have assited in bringing Lindsey home have charges brought against them. It tears at my soul to think there are someone/someones who are getting pleasure from the silence that goes by each day as they sit with their sick secrets monitoring the case. Just makes me want to puke from disgust. Maybe a rant thread is warranted? :waitasec: What has sileneced so many that use to post here for Lindsey? :nerves: Come back :balloons:

I'm still checking in every day, but haven't had anything useful to say.

Tamgmit -

Please excuse my ignorance, but I got bad vibes from the beginning about that area where the railing is by the street.

2) Is the church in the background, the Evergreen Christian Center?

3) Do you think that the railing by the street is the post fence that the astros refer to?

Hey Concentric

I am not sure if that area was searched many times I believe further down the road near the mayors place but I might be wrong on that.

I also believe that is the evergreen christian center on the other side of that railing and from my understanding there is another church on fir street.

I am not really sure if is or if it isn't that is what I was trying to figure. I guess what bothered me was a fenced area a plot I believe the wording was used... thinking of plot.. like land, plot like graveyard, plot like a narrative someone has written. What the general theme is the mood, character's conflicts. "as the plot thickens". Play on words.

Meanings of PLOT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plot_(narrative)
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plot

I know some of the things I have felt is mistrust and the feeling there is many secrets in the small town of Mccleary. The feeling of deception , lies and untruths of who we are talking with here on this forum. To be quite honest but that is my opion over the past 6.5 months.

Tamgmit -

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86992&page=31

7-30-2009 Post #17
WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I hope this helps some *S*

This is the last of the places I've been seeing. I haven't posted it earlier because I've been trying to locate it, but I've come up totally blank. I don't think it's in McCleary.

Somebody is hiding, or hidden: inside a large metal steel-beam building, more than a story tall inside, might have some kind of equipment hanging overhead, or it might be just the rails for the garage doors. Smells of gas, exhaust, stale grease. There's stuff on the floor and I think part of the floor is dirt? Either tied up or unable to move because hurt. Can see out to where trucks etc. move but this building hasn't been used for a while. The vehicles outside could be construction equipment, forklifts, lawn care equipment, dumptrucks and pickups, or just vehicles passing on a street or road -- but I get a strong feel of small lawn tractors.

It seems very large from where this person is lying on the floor near the back left, but I don't know whether it would look large from the outside. There's a gap near the floor and that's how she sees out to the vehicles passing. That gap is vertical. Possibly beside a door that doesn't fit tightly and it's on a different wall than the garage doors. The room has windows along the top, just under the eaves, and something about it makes me think "Forest Service building" -- rest stop, visitor center, equipment shed, etc. It *almost* feels like she's lying at the back of a stall in a rest stop or park toilet area, though you'd think somebody would have found her if that's the case. Unless there's an area that has been closed since summer? And it wouldn't smell of gas and lawn mowers. Maybe next to such a building?

The odd thing is that though whoever I'm seeing can't move or escape, they also don't want to be found, and cringe and go silent in fear whenever anybody is near.

I said "she" in a couple of places but that's an assumption on my part. I don't "see" Lindsey or anybody else. Just somebody who's hiding and afraid.

The Rainbow Park apts. at 140 N. Summit and Evergreen apts. at 907 W. Simpson are low income and disabled units operating on USDA income requirements ( a Forest Service branch ). Evergreen is owned by Behavioral Health Resources based in Olympia for mental health patients also. Across the street at 904 W. Simpson is a vacant trailer park full of trailers, owned by the City of McCleary according to the Grays Harbor Assessor site. Looks like a good hiding place there.
You can search streets individually on the site also. www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us

The Forest Service also has a nursery farm / lab at 3625 93rd. Ave. SW in Olympia off of I-5 with many buildings on Blomberg, south of 93rd, across from a trailer park. Their trucks are mainly red and parked there until spring and summer workers are hired.

The Rainbow Park apts. at 140 N. Summit and Evergreen apts. at 907 W. Simpson are low income and disabled units operating on USDA income requirements ( a Forest Service branch ). Evergreen is owned by Behavioral Health Resources based in Olympia for mental health patients also. Across the street at 904 W. Simpson is a vacant trailer park full of trailers, owned by the City of McCleary according to the Grays Harbor Assessor site. Looks like a good hiding place there.
You can search streets individually on the site also. www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us

The Forest Service also has a nursery farm / lab at 3625 93rd. Ave. SW in Olympia off of I-5 with many buildings on Blomberg, south of 93rd, across from a trailer park. Their trucks are mainly red and parked there until spring and summer workers are hired.

The buildings and red trucks are part of the WA State Dept. of Natural Resources on Blomberg, which is not a part of the US Forest Service buildings down the road on 93rd.

On both sides of exit 99 are truck stops if the trucker theory is true, maybe they have cameras?

Home > Business & Permits > How To > Landowners, Industry & Contractors > How Do I Order Seedlings from Webster Forest Nursery?
How Do I Order Seedlings from Webster Forest Nursery? Tree Seedling Order Information - Webster Forest Nursery

How to Order

1.Review the Seedling Availability Report and Price List
2.Call 360-753-5305 or toll-free 1-877-890-2626 to place your order, schedule shipment, get questions answered or watch our video Webster Forest Nursery.
3.Hours: 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday (except holidays)
4.Orders will be taken starting the first workday in September
5.Send a check payable to the Washington State Department of Natural Resources
PO Box 47017
Olympia, WA 98504-7017
Price Information

•Seedlings are sold in minimum units of 100 of one species and stock type; species may not be combined to take advantage of the "Each 1000" price
•Local Sales Tax rates apply for pick-up orders, otherwise, based on rate at shipping destination
•Prices are FOB Olympia
•UPS charge (if applicable): 15%; limited to 1000 trees or less
•Auto freight charge (if applicable): shipping costs COD to purchaser
Shipment Information

•Shipping season: December 1 through April 30
•UPS and freight: Mondays - Wednesdays only. Nursery liability ceases when trees are delivered to carrier.
Pick Up Information

•Give at least 5 days notice prior to picking up seedlings.
•Pick up at Webster Nursery Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm
•Directions: Located 4 miles south of Tumwater, off I-5. Take Exit 99, travel west on 93rd Avenue for 1/2 mile. Turn left (south) to 9805 Blomberg Street SW

Totally off topic, but interesting. If it has been made known just buzz and I'll edit.
Forks Wa. days before Christmas held a cattle call for the new "Twighlight Reality Show" I wonder if the producer had a marketing survey done concerning the amount of undersirables that live around the South Sound? Oh I forgot Hollywood wants the looney in tude! If were not privy to those MySpace open accounts allowed by their caretakers to be made public, the twighlight theme running through it, I probably wouldn't take notice.

On a spiritual level is anyone seeing or feeling so many coencidences when sluething that take you back to looking at some we have sluethed here in a different light? Maybe they changed your mind into looking at the case differently? I know the astros at one time said something to the effect of keeping it simple, looking at those around the mother as the astros said a person was haging out around the community center on the fringes right before the class search. If I remember correctly the astros also said another around the mother was also showing false support. Who might be keeping something hidden about the crime from the public that knows mom well enough to share their devotion and support of Lindsey? Is it as simple as figuring out the charts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro