Dreams/Visions? - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a hollow sound that I'm hearing like when you're in an large empty metal building. OR even when you're under ground and you're yelling through a metal pipe. I hope that makes sense.

Karen
In your gut are you feeling that the sound is similar to a prefab metal bldg., with possible 2-3 garage doors allowing a vehicle to drive into a bay for repairs? If this does, it ties in with other posts that are referring to car garages. :)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #5

Thanks for asking her for that map again, SS! I think I know the general location of the fire department, but from the pictures it seems like more than one building. Can you help clarify the location? TIA! :)

Updated the picture

Check it out

WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #5 - Page 14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I hate to bug again but had an idea to add. Two things hit me to ask. Did the echo voice sound near or far? Wherever the voice may be comming from did it reverberate? An empty space will have a louder reverb effect, verses a space that has objects inside.? Thanks

I hate to bug again but had an idea to add. Two things hit me to ask. Did the echo voice sound near or far? Wherever the voice may be comming from did it reverberate? An empty space will have a louder reverb effect, verses a space that has objects inside.? Thanks

It sounded far away and like an empty space.

In your gut are you feeling that the sound is similar to a prefab metal bldg., with possible 2-3 garage doors allowing a vehicle to drive into a bay for repairs? If this does, it ties in with other posts that are referring to car garages. :)

Not sure exactly, just empty echo sound, far away and tinny. I don't see anything just hear it. It's also been two days since I've heard the screaming. Sorry

If you look at the photos 17Seconds took of the buildings up close...it looks like the one with the green roof in the map could be like a City garage type place and sits to the left of the FD which faces the park so the back of it would be towards Mommsen. Not sure what the smaller building is used for, but appears to match the FD. The curved white building with the dark gray roof connected to the City Hall...not sure what it is for...but is visible in the photos that JVK took from Beerbower Park.

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu327/17Seconds_01/?action=view&current=IMG_1473.jpg

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - JVK's Trips To McCleary, WA

Thank you!! Hey...I was pretty close!! LOL
red-Shell Station
blue-park and ride
purple-police station
black-city hall
light pink-fire station
green-public works building
bright pink-bridge
yellow-Baum house
parknride.jpg

Yes...well...stick around long enough and you will soon figure out that Brian is not what he says he is by any stretch of the imagination. ;) He doesn't sit well with many of us here. We normally don't link to his site for that reason. He is not a respectable source in many opinions.

I would not even be surprised if much of his stuff doesn't come from here and other sites.

Hi SS, ITA about Brian and also realize that if posters didn't sleuth the Madeleine McCann case they won't have the background.

He tried to raise money to go to Portugal to look for her and the next thing we knewe his lights had been shut off for non-payment. Everytime I've been led to his site by Googling I am totally lost and can't get in to find what I want. Be that as it may, I wish him well as I do all people.

Here is a Sunday treat:
YouTube - Scorpions In Thessaloniki singing Still Loving You

There was a psychic from Canada tho with the most incredible website, very artistic and imaginative. Can't remember his name now. He's the one that posted Scorpions at Thessalonki singing 'Still Loving You. It was a choice rendition of the song IMO. xox

I am sure that JVK could tell you the exact address, but it is on Simpson.

It appears to be a private outbuilding/garage.

But are you referring to the tall garage-looking building at the far side of the park? Yes the tall garage type building, I don't know if it's beerbower park. The pic is from JVK's visit. It just stands out to me. I can see Lindsey being upset because of not sleeping over and then going over to hang out in that park area before curfew.

OK so I am confused. Is the former Boy Scout Hall in Beerbower Park where Simpson runs into it and where the playground is located?! I don't think that is correct for some reason. During that sequence of the photos, JVK has a photo of 8th and Simpson.

OK so I am confused. Is the former Boy Scout Hall in Beerbower Park where Simpson runs into it and where the playground is located?!

Hi SS, I'm just dying to hear your theory as to how the bridge and location of the city buildings play into her disappearance.

We know the search dog was walked across the bridge and they said her scent was fading in the play areas of town. If she had been hidden there temporarily wouldn't the dog give an alert? xox

Are you thinking that under the bridge there might be a special hiding place for kids? Or that a city worker would stash her in one of those buildings temporarily?

My initial reaction to this case was that her brother was involved. I am still keeping that in the back of my mind as this case progresses.

This is as close to a theory as I have come so far:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Theories on what happened to Lindsey B.

I do believe the bridge and the park area play a role somehow. The more people discuss their feelings on this thread ...the more it sounds like a strong possibility.

I think LE's statement about her scent "fading" in areas like the park mean the dogs did indeed pick up her scent there, but they are passing it off because she was there a lot.

We have to think about the people who could be in that particular area: Policemen, Firemen, City workers, coaches, parents, and possible strangers from the Shell station. We can't forget that even LE cannot be left out of being possible suspects. A Chief Of Police for a time in a small town just confessed to child molestation. http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0709/639275.html

That picture was taken In the Parking lot of the Former Mccleary Boy Scout Hall

The tall building (likely privately owned) is either on/or in between N 10th St & W Ash St.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member