Dreams/Visions? - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sand Creek Pond"??? Sat. posters were discussing Foreman Rd. & Old Sandy Creek Rd. as being near the home that was being searched. This home is right at or so near the bend in the rd. that connects to Old Sandy Creek Rd. which takes you about 3/4 quarters of a mile to a mile to SANDY CREEK Pond! (not yelling)!!! This reminded me of JVK's post above from around 10 days after Lindsey went missing. Sure wish we knew then to look at this pond! I don't like that site but went and saw the psychic reading saying the amount of yards into miles where Lindsey would be found. So JVK do you remember who passed this URL to you? I went and read the Lindsey site but could not find where they told you in a round about way if Sandy Creek has been searched. It is hard to navigate so I probably missed. Thanks if you can link the question asked of you. This area at this point seems to be important to many including Brians dreams thread. It has been reported that someone set fire to a car at Sandy Creek Pond last night which prompted me to look at this Sandy creek Pond alittle closer. Just wished I would have sooner. I wonder if there is other information from that site that would state why this area need to be searchhed so early on. JVK, were you able to get pics of Sandy Creek Pond as I could use a visual. My eyes are crosseyed LOL! Thanks for the help. Don't want to send out the mounty to drain a pond if not necessary. Not that I have any authority in that! If I did I'd have every water hole, pumped.

The reason that area was of interest was because of several reason's and was asked of JVK to take some pictures of that area cause you couldn't see what was in that area from the google Maps at the cross over from 108 and 8. There was what looked like a dirt road that a person could partially go into the woods so that if a car where to park there they would not be seen. There is also a stream off the wildcat that goes through there. If a person walked through two fields they would come to Sandlake. So this area could be walked to or driven to. There also looked to be either a rock or a house from the google map but wasn't too sure. Down the road is some gravel pits that also where of interest. Other things that also were being looked at where the numbers of Brian's dream and trying to coordinate if that might be the same area. When first googled it came right to the pin point only later to find out that the numbers was the area code and not truely the numbers he had dreamed. Other things that kept leading back to that area is the pictures that JVK took of that garage with the spray paint. Which kind of seemed strange to me least in two pictures side by side. Then looked again for other garages in the area and not realizing that there is another garage on 108, simpson road. not to far from cross road from 8 to 108. Seems 108 keeps coming up to me and has been having my curiosity up. I hope this helps.

Ugghh Scandi, can we throw one more set of initals in there, lol?
Do TW and TT live near AG? Did not realize that.

LOL Hi Knox, It is almost like talking in People Code, isn't it. The trick is to keep them all straight!

Yes, TW and TG's house is on a tax lot across Foreman Rd from TG's property and they know each other acc to a post supposedly written by TW.

ETA: I went back and reread that post from the 4th and she says she lives on Old Sand Creek Rd.

LOL Hi Knox, It is almost like talking in People Code, isn't it. The trick is to keep them all straight!

Yes, TW and TG's house is on a tax lot across Foreman Rd from TG's property and they know each other acc to a post supposedly written by TW.

ETA: I went back and reread that post from the 4th and she says she lives on Old Sand Creek Rd.

Speaking of TG love that photo she has up on MS ... Seen it Scandi? We better mover this over to the main thread. Don't want to disrespect the intent of this thread.

This is something odd that NEVER has happened to me before.
It really upsets me.
I have no favorite song, or artist..........love all music.
I have not heard this song for a long long time.
But for the last 3 weeks this same song comes into my brain like it is
all I want to hear, very annoying now.
Has anyone ever had this happen?
Why? and what can be done?
Is it some 'sign'
it is Stevie Nicks...........Leather and lace just the last part...........

Lovers forever...face to face
My city or mountains...stay with me stay
I need you to love me...I need you to stay
Give to me your leather
Take from me...my lace
Take from me...my lace
Take from me...my lace

WTH???

Hi Passionflower,

I always read this thread but lack the visions to be able to participate. While I was researching something else to do with Lindsey's case I happened upon this information - maybe you ran across this a while back and that is why the song is in your mind:

http://www.manta.com/company/mmyds05

Attachments

• Leather and Lace Fantasy.jpg
    Leather and Lace Fantasy.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 14
Elepher I get all kinds of ideas about the type of service the company referenced above provides, lol ... What a name! Good find in reference to Passion's dream.

Elepher I get all kinds of ideas about the type of service the company referenced above provides, lol ... What a name! Good find in reference to Passion's dream.

And with an employee of one may I add that it is probably a one man show?

Eleph

Ba-da-bump!!! Thanks for the laugh :)

I'd love to see this persons clientel list! I bet they know alot of the gossip in town??? Gotta name? LOL!

Ugghh Scandi, can we throw one more set of initals in there, lol?
Do TW and TT live near AG? Did not realize that.

gathering.gif
;}

Tagmit I am intrigued ... Please keep posting your dreams. There is a connection we just have not made it yet, thank you sharing on this thread.

The reason that area was of interest was because of several reason's and was asked of JVK to take some pictures of that area cause you couldn't see what was in that area from the google Maps at the cross over from 108 and 8. There was what looked like a dirt road that a person could partially go into the woods so that if a car where to park there they would not be seen. There is also a stream off the wildcat that goes through there. If a person walked through two fields they would come to Sandlake. So this area could be walked to or driven to. There also looked to be either a rock or a house from the google map but wasn't too sure. Down the road is some gravel pits that also where of interest. Other things that also were being looked at where the numbers of Brian's dream and trying to coordinate if that might be the same area. When first googled it came right to the pin point only later to find out that the numbers was the area code and not truely the numbers he had dreamed. Other things that kept leading back to that area is the pictures that JVK took of that garage with the spray paint. Which kind of seemed strange to me least in two pictures side by side. Then looked again for other garages in the area and not realizing that there is another garage on 108, simpson road. not to far from cross road from 8 to 108. Seems 108 keeps coming up to me and has been having my curiosity up. I hope this helps.
There may be photos of the area and surround? The area of my concern (Sandy creek pond) is only 1/4 to 3/4 miles from Konas house? Whoever is Boscat seems to say a 1/4 mile to. Wouldn't it be interesting to walk, ride that path? Whoever this Kat LOL! is must be on either side of Konas house. Lindseys story has branched off in so many directions. My second week of communicating with Kona she told me Sheriff's office had been questioning her son, a couple of other guys, but mostly her son. My attitude towards this initially to her was that they are checking everyone out. Then she stated that he lost his job washing dishes in Olympia due to LE constant questioning of co-workers. Kona seemed genuinely upset like any mother would be. Where my humaness goofed up was when I told her that I would listen as a woman to another woman in pain over a child and she didn't have to tell me her private feelings about her son. This was before the search warrants were served. I knew nothing of her family and their history in McCleary until after the search. Kona was always jovial, humorus, friendly & inquisitive. Knowing what we all know now combined with so much info shared with me I'm more confused than ever which is probably the goal of some. For some reason Kona was drawn to my vision and that is how chat started because she wanted me too draw it out or something. Funny thing is I saw that ariel view of her property and saw that darn U shape with forrest line. Crazy Crazy, because that type of land is everywhere. Hope I helped some. :woohoo: Who is Boscat? "Extra, Extra, Read All About It!" I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a tip today?

There may be photos of the area and surround? The area of my concern (Sandy creek pond) is only 1/4 to 3/4 miles from Konas house? Whoever is Boscat seems to say a 1/4 mile to. Wouldn't it be interesting to walk, ride that path? Whoever this Kat LOL! is must be on either side of Konas house. Lindseys story has branched off in so many directions. My second week of communicating with Kona she told me Sheriff's office had been questioning her son, a couple of other guys, but mostly her son. My attitude towards this initially to her was that they are checking everyone out. Then she stated that he lost his job washing dishes in Olympia due to LE constant questioning of co-workers. Kona seemed genuinely upset like any mother would be. Where my humaness goofed up was when I told her that I would listen as a woman to another woman in pain over a child and she didn't have to tell me her private feelings about her son. This was before the search warrants were served. I knew nothing of her family and their history in McCleary until after the search. Kona was always jovial, humorus, friendly & inquisitive. Knowing what we all know now combined with so much info shared with me I'm more confused than ever which is probably the goal of some. For some reason Kona was drawn to my vision and that is how chat started because she wanted me too draw it out or something. Funny thing is I saw that ariel view of her property and saw that darn U shape with forrest line. Crazy Crazy, because that type of land is everywhere. Hope I helped some. :woohoo: Who is Boscat? "Extra, Extra, Read All About It!" I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a tip today?
A mile is 5,280 feet. That makes 1/4 mile = 1320'

If we had that plat map of TG's property we could calculate how far it is from her property at the bend in Sand Creek Rd going N up towards McCleary where Overlake Dr turns off to the left. I think it is about 1/4 mile as one drives. His house has to be the second one in on the left I think from where the star was on the map.

Now Sand Lake Pond is a bit further as the crow flies, maybe 3/4 mile as you suggest Karen. But it is not connected directly to a road that goes right there from TG's or BC2's property.

We don't know if his comment re his backyard is figurative or factual, where she is put. Neverless, if he is an utter nut from butternut or just an old codger, I would listen if I were LE. He said at first when he contacted them they kind of blew him off, doing things the way they have been taught. Like Cyber says, working from the inside of the box out. Ya Ya

As to those U shaped fields of green grass backed up to a forest line, I see them everywhere now as well. LOL At least one has a small access road going into it, right?

Karen, I am just thankful there is movement in the case and it isn't hopelessly dead in the water. I think as posters we have to be positive LE is on the right track no matter what anyone says. We have to have faith they are a righteous force for Lindsey! ;}

Did that guy say WHY he thought Lindsey was there? Was soil disturbed or did he see someone on his property at some point? What is the timing on his posts vs. the search at the Golders? Prior to or after?

Is it a 1/4 mile from the northern most point of Golder's to Bosscat's backyard?

last night dream was about a woman that was being admited to nursing facility had started talking about LB. I sat and listend and she kept saying that she was in the water and needed to check by the bridge. Seemed like she was pretty persistant to check the water said it was near the bridge. Try to see what bridge she was talking about but she didn't say. She stated the rains have just started. Not sure if it is just the talk of the weather and the bridge that triggered this dream but just thought I would mentioned it. Was wondering could she be higher area and cause of the rain is now coming to the surface and maybe will come towards the bridge. Does the area of the bridge near the park come from a higher area that runs under it. Or does it come from underground for a short way and up to area of bridge and then go back under again.. Heck don't know where the bridge is.. and it is was just a dream.

After Lindsey went missing I started to have dreams, visions and hunches as to what happened to her. In one of the first dreams I saw her get called over to a white car and she went over without any noticeable fear and started talking to the person driving. I then saw her open the back door and get inside and close the door. Then It looked like a younger guy in the back seat grabbed her arm and held her so she couldn’t get back out. That is when I felt there were maybe 3 guys in the car. I sensed the ages to be around 20’s, 30-40, & 40-60. I asked in the dream why she wasn’t afraid to get in the car and I heard “Because it is a police car”. I was shocked to have heard that of course. But then I assumed it meant an ‘authority figure’ to her. I have had a lot come to me but I will need to post more of it later.

After Lindsey went missing I started to have dreams, visions and hunches as to what happened to her. In one of the first dreams I saw her get called over to a white car and she went over without any noticeable fear and started talking to the person driving. I then saw her open the back door and get inside and close the door. Then It looked like a younger guy in the back seat grabbed her arm and held her so she couldn’t get back out. That is when I felt there were maybe 3 guys in the car. I sensed the ages to be around 20’s, 30-40, & 40-60. I asked in the dream why she wasn’t afraid to get in the car and I heard “Because it is a police car”. I was shocked to have heard that of course. But then I assumed it meant an ‘authority figure’ to her. I have had a lot come to me but I will need to post more of it later.

Thank you Yvonne for sharing your dream. I can only imagine the shock that you must of felt when you heard her give the reason for her getting in the car. Sometimes it could be symbolic representation of the person. Are you able to describe the younger fella that grabbed her or others in the vehical. Able to tell there tone of voice or roughness of the hands as they held her. Sometimes that can tell if they felt like laboring hands like being course verse soft. Sense of smell any preticular smell that might differentiate a person. colorations of the interior of the car. Sometimes it helps to talk it through. I find at times not sure how to interrupt the dream or what it might mean till down the line.

Yesterday was doing some googling of some things surrounding Mccleary. There has been two area's that have me keep coming back. I live at a distance and only way I can see the area's is via satelitte and by MikeB and Jvk pictures. But yesterday I came across this map that gave me a much more closer look to the some of the area's and was kind of blown away cause the markings on the other maps comes back differently. What I had thought to be a brook and a bridge, it is not its actually a road and what I thought was part of that stream turns out to be a huge gravel pit near as small body of water by railroad tracks. I guess what I have learned from this is that one's perception from some of the maps can be off and not as what they seem. Especially from satelitte maps cause you also aren't sure when those maps where made either. I would also like to thank JVK and Mike B for all the wonderful pictures that where taken of the areas in and around Mccleary. You two do a Awesome JOB.

I bolded that line because where I live, which is across the country from WA, there have been several men arrested for impersonating police officers and driving cars they rigged up with lights and sirens to look like the real thing. Most would stop women driving; and were charged with rape or attempted rape; however, I think there has been a case where they would pull up alongside girls walking home.

I'm going to search and see if there have been such incidents in WA in recent months.

Can't find anything yet recently, but this article from 2007 of a man arrested in the Tacoma area gives you an idea of what these guys do:
http://www.komonews.com/news/10983591.html

This isn't in WA state, but there are several articles here about men impersonating police officers and trying to get children into their cars: http://www.parentsformeganslaw.org/...FFENDER_IMPOSTERS/CHILD_STALKER_STRIKES_AGAIN

My first post in this case but upon meditation this morning this is what I got involving Lindsey. Name.. Brady.. initial J ( first or last not sure) Color green ...volkswagon...lady....brassy blonde hair...large build not overweight just tall and large boned...older lady...40-50 range... I saw her whole body just as a flash..I think she was wearing green..maybe thats where the color green came from.. Just thought I'd share. I have been following this case for a couple of months now but don't have much time to sleuth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva