Dreams/Visions? - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I found the place I've been seeing: http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/DetailParcel.asp?SrchParcelNo=180501240070

The water tank or maybe silo in the middle photo is exactly right. The garage and trailer are right. The (possibly fruit) trees in front of the trailer (last photo) -- looks like they're actually evergreens, but the shape and placement is right.

Yes, this is the same place razzberry is getting the bad vibes about.

In the photo of the open shed -- http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Images/Assessor/Parcels/180501240070D99.jpg -- you can see other houses and buildings in the background. Is that the town? Is there a creek/irrigation ditch/canal between this property and those houses? Or anywhere next to the property?

Put the address from the parcel link you posted into google maps and it will give you an idea where this is. Click on satellite and terrain - you can also drag the little guy right down to that road and see the open shed from the road. It is showing 2.7 miles from KK's - but it looks way more than that, so I don't know if that is right or not. Have you sleuthed the owner of this property to see if something doesn't sit right with you?

Hi, Having studied this thread this morning I was trying to place this property mentioned by Razz on the map. Where I got confused was between Elma-Hicklin Rd and the little town of Belfair {which is almost 3/4 of the way up to Bremerton going thru Shelton, so quite a ways}.

So now I realize the property is on Elma-Hicklin Rd in McCleary but is owned by a family in Belfair. Is it possible for someone to place this property on a satellite photo map that can be zoned in on, like a GHC map which has more definition.

Ta

Put the address from the parcel link you posted into google maps and it will give you an idea where this is. Click on satellite and terrain - you can also drag the little guy right down to that road and see the open shed from the road. It is showing 2.7 miles from KK's - but it looks way more than that, so I don't know if that is right or not. Have you sleuthed the owner of this property to see if something doesn't sit right with you?

I did that, but I can't see to the far side of the property from the road. It's also hard to orient oneself to a completely unfamiliar place. I'll poke around some more. And no, nothing about the owners seems hinky. The feeling I'm getting is that the property was used without -- well, maybe they knew, but they weren't asked so they can't exactly say they knew, if you know what I mean? Looking the other way?

I feel like I'm seeing this from the back seat of a police/sheriff car (or a vehicle like an LE car -- park ranger, for instance) that is parked out of sight of the road.

I think I shall go poke around some more and see if I can find a view from the other side.

Hi, Having studied this thread this morning I was trying to place this property mentioned by Razz on the map. Where I got confused was between Elma-Hicklin Rd and the little town of Belfair {which is almost 3/4 of the way up to Bremerton going thru Shelton, so quite a ways}.

So now I realize the property is on Elma-Hicklin Rd in McCleary but is owned by a family in Belfair. Is it possible for someone to place this property on a satellite photo map that can be zoned in on, like a GHC map which has more definition.

Ta

There's a "map" button on the assessor's site that brings up a map with the location mapped out.

Ta

Here is a picture showing an ariel view and looking down the driveway from Elma Hicklin Rd.

Attachments

• Elma Hicklin.jpg
    Elma Hicklin.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 20
Does anybody have a photo of the water tower where the kids play? I didn't see it when I went through the photos -- or more likely didn't recognize it...

TIA.

Does anybody have a photo of the water tower where the kids play? I didn't see it when I went through the photos -- or more likely didn't recognize it...

TIA.

mikeb has some in his thread

I think this link will work. The water tower area is on the right hand side. I think it consists of two water tanks, some sort of building and a cell phone tower. The picture is large so you will have to scroll over to see it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7814456@N08/3857588320/sizes/o/

I did that, but I can't see to the far side of the property from the road. It's also hard to orient oneself to a completely unfamiliar place. I'll poke around some more. And no, nothing about the owners seems hinky. The feeling I'm getting is that the property was used without -- well, maybe they knew, but they weren't asked so they can't exactly say they knew, if you know what I mean? Looking the other way?

I feel like I'm seeing this from the back seat of a police/sheriff car (or a vehicle like an LE car -- park ranger, for instance) that is parked out of sight of the road.

I think I shall go poke around some more and see if I can find a view from the other side.

I actually know (knew) that piece of property pretty well...my best friend growing up lived in that mobile...and her grandmother owned the property. Keep in mind that was at least 10 years ago...I don't know exactly when she sold the property, but the family moved around 94 or so. The most recently I remember seeing the mobile inhabited is about 2-3 years ago.

It's been a pretty popular party spot off and on for years. If you park down by the railroad tracks, pull off the road behind the trees, or just down the road by County Line Rd. there are plenty of places to keep out of sight and not have people know you're there, as long as you keep moderatly quiet so you don't wake up the few people who live around there.

I actually know (knew) that piece of property pretty well...my best friend growing up lived in that mobile...and her grandmother owned the property. Keep in mind that was at least 10 years ago...I don't know exactly when she sold the property, but the family moved around 94 or so. The most recently I remember seeing the mobile inhabited is about 2-3 years ago.

It's been a pretty popular party spot off and on for years. If you park down by the railroad tracks, pull off the road behind the trees, or just down the road by County Line Rd. there are plenty of places to keep out of sight and not have people know you're there, as long as you keep moderatly quiet so you don't wake up the few people who live around there.

I posted awhile back that the area I would like to have aerial photos of would be the water tower environment. Seems like a place to make an exchange in a more secluded area.

Here is a picture showing an ariel view and looking down the driveway from Elma Hicklin Rd.

I am thinking this was the area that LE did check around the railroad tracks a while back. It was either the last of July first of August. I believe there was some talk of that area on this thread a while back will see if I can find that info for you..

I posted awhile back that the area I would like to have aerial photos of would be the water tower environment. Seems like a place to make an exchange in a more secluded area.
\

IMO, too much exposure. The travel time to and from the tower is redundant and there is no easy route for a quick get-away should the need arise?

mikeb has some in his thread

I think this link will work. The water tower area is on the right hand side. I think it consists of two water tanks, some sort of building and a cell phone tower. The picture is large so you will have to scroll over to see it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7814456@N08/3857588320/sizes/o/

Thanks for that great photo Jennifer. On a regular Satellite photo map of McCleary it looks like the road going up to the WT is an extension of Cedar St. Is that right?

TIA.

Hi Carbuff, We have read Lindsey was up at the WT with her friends 3 days before she went missing. xox

Scandi, I hope you won't mind that i brought your comment over from Lindsey's astrology thread; I remembered something that could possibly fit that reference to "chastisement" in Tuba's chart. Here's a post from elepher:

JVK went to McCleary and took a ton of pictures (thanks) and spoke with some folks in the town. One of the persons whom JVK spoke with - someone who worked at the Hartman's Jewelry store indicated that "Lindsey was up to no good" or something along that line. The Jewelry store is owned by Tim Hartman and information has not come easy when tracking down this guy but here are a couple of tidbits re Tim who owns the store. Haven't been able to find who the two employees are as yet.

Birthdate Info: http://usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavoterdb.cgi?svid=WA001082569

Information on the store itself: http://www.manta.com/company/mm4zfbx
Ugh, not exactly the quote I'm looking for; here's the short version. Somebody (either JVK, or seventeenseconds, IIRC) said they spoke with somebody (maybe Mark the drunk?) while they were taking pictures of McCleary for us, who said that Lindsey had been caught shoplifting.

Of course, a comment like that would have to be considered a rumor, and the source less than reliable, but if there's any truth to it, the person who caught Lindsey stealing would have chastised her, at the very least.

I'll find the right comments as soon as I get back from the grocery store. Sorry. BRB

Hi Tuba and thanks so much for that insight.

Last week when we reviewed your saying Lindsey had been chastised I immediately went to look that word up as it sounded so strong. It is, as to punish as by beating, to criticize severely or rebuke.

Since then I have been wondering if that would mean she was meant to feel shame, trying to figure out what act could have triggered such a response from another towards her. That leads me to the fact she was swimming 'all day' and into the evening at Libby's house, and wonder if this chastisement happened there for something Lindsey did. Ta

Scandi, I hope you won't mind that i brought your comment over from Lindsey's astrology thread; I remembered something that could possibly fit that reference to "chastisement" in Tuba's chart. Here's a post from elepher:

Ugh, not exactly the quote I'm looking for; here's the short version. Somebody (either JVK, or seventeenseconds, IIRC) said they spoke with somebody (maybe Mark the drunk?) while they were taking pictures of McCleary for us, who said that Lindsey had been caught shoplifting.

Of course, a comment like that would have to be considered a rumor, and the source less than reliable, but if there's any truth to it, the person who caught Lindsey stealing would have chastised her, at the very least.

I'll find the right comments as soon as I get back from the grocery store. Sorry. BRB
Found it:
WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #5

Originally Posted by concentric:
Did she try to shoplift from the jewelry shop?

Posted By jvk:

Nail -> Head.

When i spoke w/KK she mentioned Lindsey getting caught for shoplifting. She didn't say when/where. I tend to believe it wasn't @ the Jewelry shop but maybe a gas station or store.

The reason i said (imo) 'hearsay' w/Mark ^ is because of the way he said 'things' - just didn't come off like he was (+/-just) referencing the 5 finger - (edit: if at all) + I don't recall him giving indication of (real) first hand knowledge. (of Lindsey specific stuff)

- Keep in mind the character we're talking about. (Mark)

It's possible several people were aware of Lindsey's incident ^ (which may or may not (+/-fully) explain some peoples overall opinion of her &/or family.)

I was really hoping not to be the person to mention this. I'd asked for advice on this @ the last minute (right before you'd mentioned it) but decided not to wait.

I happened to find this page in a google search "lindsey+baum+westport" (looking for any info regarding recent rumors about Westport) - found an Anonymous comment by someone who claims to have had a psychic experience in McCleary. The date of the post under COMMENTS is November 16, 2009 4:51 PM - at this link:

http://whateverpopsinmymind.blogspo...howComment=1258408308322#c7036770772727832102

(hope its ok to c/p a snip, bold print mine for emphasis)

" comments:
Anonymous said...
I too possess some ability though I keep it to myself other than close family. I don't attempt to find lost children or meditate, it all just comes to me suddenly and when least expected.
I went to Westport over the weekend and stopped at the park in McCleary to use the restroom. Upon enetering [sic] there are two stalls, one which is meant for handicapp [sic] and the other smaller. The door to the larger of the two was closed so I used the smaller. I suddenly became frightened as if someone was coming to take me so I looked under the stall and saw no feet but my fear was still presant [sic]. I was getting ready to leave when the door of the larger opened and slammed hard against the wall. I opened my door expecting to see someone but no one was there.... "

~~~
IMO, it's worth taking the time to read the entire post as it contains many of the hallmarks of a genuine spontaneous psychic experience. [caution: it is somewhat emotionally upsetting, the main reason I didn't post it all here]

IF there is a connection to Westport in this case, it makes sense to me that a "sensitive" person who stopped in McCleary enroute to Westport might have "that special combination of psychic ingredients" for a spontaneous vision/spiritual experience.

On the other hand, November 16 is about the same time the purported Westport rumors began, IIRC. It's not my intention to raise suspicion about this Anon person who made the comment (because it sounds very sincere IMHO) and I certainly have no clue who this person is. It's just that psychic energies in the "ether" often have quasi-electro-magnetic properties, in other words, the RUMORMILL itself carries its own "electrical charge" in the ether regardless of what the facts of the case might be. eeek, hope that makes sense. :twocents:

:magnet:

I happened to find this page in a google search "lindsey+baum+westport" (looking for any info regarding recent rumors about Westport) - found an Anonymous comment by someone who claims to have had a psychic experience in McCleary. The date of the post under COMMENTS is November 16, 2009 4:51 PM - at this link:

http://whateverpopsinmymind.blogspo...howComment=1258408308322#c7036770772727832102

(hope its ok to c/p a snip, bold print mine for emphasis)

" comments:
Anonymous said...
I too possess some ability though I keep it to myself other than close family. I don't attempt to find lost children or meditate, it all just comes to me suddenly and when least expected.
I went to Westport over the weekend and stopped at the park in McCleary to use the restroom. Upon enetering [sic] there are two stalls, one which is meant for handicapp [sic] and the other smaller. The door to the larger of the two was closed so I used the smaller. I suddenly became frightened as if someone was coming to take me so I looked under the stall and saw no feet but my fear was still presant [sic]. I was getting ready to leave when the door of the larger opened and slammed hard against the wall. I opened my door expecting to see someone but no one was there.... "

~~~
IMO, it's worth taking the time to read the entire post as it contains many of the hallmarks of a genuine spontaneous psychic experience. [caution: it is somewhat emotionally upsetting, the main reason I didn't post it all here]

IF there is a connection to Westport in this case, it makes sense to me that a "sensitive" person who stopped in McCleary enroute to Westport might have "that special combination of psychic ingredients" for a spontaneous vision/spiritual experience.

On the other hand, November 16 is about the same time the purported Westport rumors began, IIRC. It's not my intention to raise suspicion about this Anon person who made the comment (because it sounds very sincere IMHO) and I certainly have no clue who this person is. It's just that psychic energies in the "ether" often have quasi-electro-magnetic properties, in other words, the RUMORMILL itself carries its own "electrical charge" in the ether regardless of what the facts of the case might be. eeek, hope that makes sense. :twocents:

Thank you so much for your post Corallaro, I did go read the rest of that comment and totally agree with you. It felt a tingle go straight up my spine. I hope that person reads Mish's comment to her and posts again. xox

Do you think they were talking about Beerbower Park? Are there any other parks in McCleary with a bathroom having 2 stalls, one handicapped and the other smaller? I rather think it sounded like since she stopped in McCleary the park would be there and not say at the Straddleline park in the Capitol Forest which has a McCleary address.

Thanks Scandi, I hadn't yet considered the possibility of it being the ORV Park instead of Beerbower Park where the lady had the unexplainable experience. (I think we can safely presume it was written by a woman.)

Let's hope the public restrooms were thoroughly examined by LE at both locations (luminol, scent tracking, etc) as part of the initial investigation.

~~~

I might as well mention this little coincidence too... just a few minutes after I posted the info on the Anonymous vision, a fellow researcher heard about the following story on tonight's HLN Heroes and forwarded me this link from WSB-TV in Atlanta from the original article dated Sept 29, 2009 - includes a video:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/21141437/detail.html

<snipped>
STONE MOUNTAIN PARK, Ga. -- A man accused of molesting a girl in a bathroom at Stone Mountain Park was arrested after an off-duty law enforcement officer said she caught the suspect in the act. Another off-duty officer helped detain the man.

"I saw a gentleman's feet sticking from under the first stall," said Dep. Ruth Stringer with the DeKalb County Sheriff's Department. "The child sounded like he or she was in distress."

Stringer said she immediately knew something was wrong.

"I yelled, 'Hey, come out of there, come out,'" said Stringer.

Stone Mountain Park police said Patrick Leithead was in the act of molesting a 13-year-old girl while her parents waited outside for her just a few feet away.

"We know he wasn't in there when she went in," said Stone Mountain Park Police Chief Chuck Kelley.

"He let the girl out. She came out, she was a little disheveled and shaken. I grabbed her and I said, 'Are you OK?'," said Stringer.

The girl said she was OK and then Stringer yelled for someone to call 911.

Stringer said she had no idea that off-duty Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent Sara Thomas was nearby and had seen Leithead standing outside the bathrooms.

"He was focusing on women as they were passing by and it just didn't seem right," said Thomas.

While Stringer checked the victim, Thomas detained Leithead until park police arrived.
<snipped>
~~~

So there you have it - two complete strangers who just happened to be at the right place at the right time... two women who just happened to be off-duty police officers... two women who sensed something was wrong... and took action at the right moment to help save a young girl from being seriously harmed by a predator.

Amazing how things work for the good sometimes.

Thanks Scandi, I hadn't yet considered the possibility of it being the ORV Park instead of Beerbower Park where the lady had the unexplainable experience. (I think we can safely presume it was written by a woman.)

Let's hope the public restrooms were thoroughly examined by LE at both locations (luminol, scent tracking, etc) as part of the initial investigation.

~~~

I might as well mention this little coincidence too... just a few minutes after I posted the info on the Anonymous vision, a fellow researcher heard about the following story on tonight's HLN Heroes and forwarded me this link from WSB-TV in Atlanta from the original article dated Sept 29, 2009 - includes a video:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/21141437/detail.html

<snipped>
STONE MOUNTAIN PARK, Ga. -- A man accused of molesting a girl in a bathroom at Stone Mountain Park was arrested after an off-duty law enforcement officer said she caught the suspect in the act. Another off-duty officer helped detain the man.

"I saw a gentleman's feet sticking from under the first stall," said Dep. Ruth Stringer with the DeKalb County Sheriff's Department. "The child sounded like he or she was in distress."

Stringer said she immediately knew something was wrong.

"I yelled, 'Hey, come out of there, come out,'" said Stringer.

Stone Mountain Park police said Patrick Leithead was in the act of molesting a 13-year-old girl while her parents waited outside for her just a few feet away.

"We know he wasn't in there when she went in," said Stone Mountain Park Police Chief Chuck Kelley.

"He let the girl out. She came out, she was a little disheveled and shaken. I grabbed her and I said, 'Are you OK?'," said Stringer.

The girl said she was OK and then Stringer yelled for someone to call 911.

Stringer said she had no idea that off-duty Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent Sara Thomas was nearby and had seen Leithead standing outside the bathrooms.

"He was focusing on women as they were passing by and it just didn't seem right," said Thomas.

While Stringer checked the victim, Thomas detained Leithead until park police arrived.
<snipped>
~~~

So there you have it - two complete strangers who just happened to be at the right place at the right time... two women who just happened to be off-duty police officers... two women who sensed something was wrong... and took action at the right moment to help save a young girl from being seriously harmed by a predator.

Amazing how things work for the good sometimes.

WOW, It is almost like that could only be written in a book, eh? I believe it tho and like you say something good was also going on there, a bit of karma maybe or simply the fact that most of the time I believe good shines over evil. We just seem to focus on the missing here, but when when one looks at the numbers, they are probably an infantesamal part of the whole.

You know Corallaro, I do believe some people can see the dead. I am watching Medium as we speak. It could have been she did see a vision of Lindsey who told her she wondered why people walk past her and don't see her. I wish that lady had told her something comforting.

Our dear poster SeriouslySearching was intrigued with the area of that park where the bridge is and had talked about all the foliage around Sam's Creek, wondering if she had been put there. Back behind the bridge to the east it runs into a treed area. Maybe she is very close by that area. Many posters here do believe she will be found close by, either in McCleary or not far outside the town. xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668