Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Movie is great.....

i am taking that you have seen it. Do you think it may yield any clues? i thought it was a little strange that on Bern's post about the latest dream, that it meantioned Clint. (Clint Eastwood being in the movie) IDK. Just trying to help here. I don't have dreams but i am very spiritual.

i am taking that you have seen it. Do you think it may yield any clues? i thought it was a little strange that on Bern's post about the latest dream, that it meantioned Clint. (Clint Eastwood being in the movie) IDK. Just trying to help here. I don't have dreams but i am very spiritual.

The movie is about obsession. A man whose life is public in part meets a woman who becomes obsessed. He tries to "help" her but she won't let the obsession go.

Bern...very very interesting and frightening. If you draw any connections or make any sense out of it let me know.

The movie is about obsession. A man whose life is public in part meets a woman who becomes obsessed. He tries to "help" her but she won't let the obsession go.

THE FATAL ATTRACTION type movie...thriller.... scares the heck out of you.

So working on that........obsession plays a part. Deadly obsession.

I think the Title of the movie is the relevant part. The song also is very beautiful... I also feel if MC knows or has anything to do with this..... who the knows what is going to happen.

I have always feared for MC's safety from day one....her being the last supposed person who saw her, missing on her watch.....Nothing and No One WIll ever convince me RC had anything to do with this terrible crime....

I still feel HaLeigh is close to home...the rose is very relevant in the finding of her.... one step closer....

This was by far the scariest dream I have had regarding this case.

I see Misty in a bedroom, with Ron and she is packing. She tells Ron she has to get to Orlando, but Ron is mad. He thinks that is a dead end and tells her you can't get there from here. .

Snipped the scary part. Some of the news videos about the polygraphs said that the polygraph test was done in Orlando. Wonder what Ron thought about Misty taking it?

I think the Title of the movie is the relevant part. The song also is very beautiful... I also feel if MC knows or has anything to do with this..... who the knows what is going to happen.

I have always feared for MC's safety from day one....her being the last supposed person who saw her, missing on her watch.....Nothing and No One WIll ever convince me RC had anything to do with this terrible crime....

I still feel HaLeigh is close to home...the rose is very relevant in the finding of her.... one step closer....

I've always believed she was placed in that cistern that was visible in the aerial view of the dog search.

Is a cistern made of concrete? Is there a photo posted? My first dream of Haleigh involved a concrete sewer access/portal type type of thing....

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #25

Here is a link alwaysonmymind. I tried to copy the picture but couldn't. There is a picture of it on the right side in the middle. (you will see three pictures)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cistern

Sorry forgot to post the link...blonde moment!

yes, it has a cement top with two handles (typically). I wish I could find the aerial search videos. I kept pausing and rewinding when I saw that.

debs:

do we know where they searched over the weekend? (like an address or insecting streets) I am asking b/c i am wondering if there is one in close proximity of where the search was held. (by the rose)

ETA: wasn't there also, a septic tank or something close by the home of HC that had recently disturbed ground? (either someone worked on the tank or it was dug up for some reason?)

debs:

do we know where they searched over the weekend? (like an address or insecting streets) I am asking b/c i am wondering if there is one in close proximity of where the search was held. (by the rose)

ETA: wasn't there also, a septic tank or something close by the home of HC that had recently disturbed ground? (either someone worked on the tank or it was dug up for some reason?)

From what I've understood though am all turned around with the vague descriptions, is that they searched south of Haleigh's house.

I don't know about a septic tank.

debs:

ETA: wasn't there also, a septic tank or something close by the home of HC that had recently disturbed ground? (either someone worked on the tank or it was dug up for some reason?
)
I haven't heard about that one. That would be red flag, imo. Close to HC, huh?

Thank you, lil momma. The one in my dream was very similar. Instead of a domed top, it was flat.

The one in the aerial video is also flat on top. And the dog seemed to want to look around it.

I haven't heard about that one. That would be red flag, imo. Close to HC, huh?

SS-

yeah i remember something about a recently dug septic tank or soemthing along those lines. I will go back to the media thread to see if i can find it. I will post it when i do. (it may take a while, as i am going to have to read the articles...lol)

still looking...lol

Snipped the scary part. Some of the news videos about the polygraphs said that the polygraph test was done in Orlando. Wonder what Ron thought about Misty taking it?

I am not sure if Orlando is a person or place in this dream. I saw Play Misty for me years ago, but I guess my subconscious remembered Clint Eastwood, because I had forgotten that part, and what the movie was about. I need to rent it. Is Misty obsessed with Ron, that could be part of what I see. Also who is chopped up? Is this the past, and Misty or Ron know about this, or is it the future and someone is going missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!