Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi soul,

Head and hands in my dream were chopped off. Misty tried to make Ron believe she was pregnant; that 3 day weekend was the result of it. He kicked her out and she went on a spree. So I do think she wanted a baby of her own to take care of and cement the relationship with Ron. I also don't think she feels empathy for Haleigh or anyone else. I don't think she is capable of it because of her home life and the things that happened to her.
When did Misty try to make Ronald believe she was pregnant and where did you get this information?

I am not comfortable bringing the Misty/Ronald debate into the dream thread, but I would like to know the answer.

Hi SS, I'm not as 'on top of things' as you and other sleuths so I don't have a link but I do recall reading this false pregnancy report somewhere awhile back. I don't recall where it was reported.....sorry.

Bern, You have been getting that she is in the water. Is she being held down by a cinderblock? and does it match the one at the door?

Sorry if this has already been asked. I have read here for days after returning from 3 1/2weeks of vaca and I don't think it is possible to catch up on everything that's happened in this case? sigh

When did Misty try to make Ronald believe she was pregnant and where did you get this information?

I am not comfortable bringing the Misty/Ronald debate into the dream thread, but I would like to know the answer.

Hi SS! (don't see Bern on here, so i will give you, what i remember, which i am not speaking on behalf of Bern)

I believe it is rumor stated from NayNay. ( i could be wrong, but i think NN mentioned it when she had that interview with Cobra) It was something to the effect that she had a preg test, but it was believed to be her SIL (who just recently had a baby) test, that she might have gotten from their garbage. I believe that when MC approached RC about it, he threw her up against a mirror and it broke and cut her arms up. Then RC kicked her out of the house and then came the weekend binge. i vaguely remember conversation about it. But again i think it was started by NayNay.

Hope that helps a little, anyways :)

I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable SS, nor do I want to debate Misty/Ronald on this thread. I do believe it was first put out on a rumor thread, and discussed on several radio shows and such, but no links as we can't link certain shows and truth be told, I dreamed Misty was trying to trick Ron, but I don't post all my dreams. My bad, as I should have said it was more of intuition on my part regarding Misty. I was only stating how I feel Misty might feel towards Haleigh.

I wouldn't put it past her, but I wanted to clarify if it was a rumor or a dream. Thanks~ (I didn't keep up with that whole Nay Nay-Cobra BS.)

The cinderblock is a clue. She is buried in a pink shirt. A dirt road where the road has a drain. She wil be moved. She has been moved several times. The body will not be found. These people know. No body no evidence.

Bern - in your dream of Misty needing to get to Orlando, could that be Ron's friend named Orlando? I don't know if that helps any, but I remember that he had a friend by that name.

A dirt road not far from abandon house or shed. East of the home aout 120 noes north east. Road In middle of no where. Literally last place anyone would look.

Misty is not the killer. Misty told Ron she wanted to break up. She didn't call cops due to drugs being in the trailer. She didn't want to get Ronald busted. Rons karma came back. Clue : when I find HIM I will kill him. Who Is him? Overstreet young?

The cinderblock is a clue. She is buried in a pink shirt. A dirt road where the road has a drain. She wil be moved. She has been moved several times. The body will not be found. These people know. No body no evidence.

I beg you.....please go to LE and tell them what you know. This is about a little girl who needs to be brought home to her family. Be a hero for her. She needs you.

Do any of you know if there are any other cousins, girls, that are Haleigh's age in the family, anywhere?

don't mean to quote myself here, but I really think some one is reading here and using our posts. I asked about this here and later said that Haleigh was showing me her as a twin. I even pm someone here to see if they knew how to find a picture of the girl cousins in the family. Now it is reported that Ron is told by a 4 yr old that she speaks to Haleigh and he needs $35 K to get her back. JMO

don't mean to quote myself here, but I really think some one is reading here and using our posts. I asked about this here and later said that Haleigh was showing me her as a twin. I even pm someone here to see if they knew how to find a picture of the girl cousins in the family. Now it is reported that Ron is told by a 4 yr old that she speaks to Haleigh and he needs $35 K to get her back. JMO

Bern, it's sad (and scary and pretty d@mned pitiful, too, imo) but apparently true what you're saying.

FWIW, I don't think it's only your dreams, or even just the dream thread, but it sure seems as if someone favors them.

I wonder how many of our posts have helped the perp(s) squirm out from under the thumb of LE and private searchers/investigators. And how many of our arguments on behalf of or against one or another, has helped to convince others that they are wrong, or not to speak out. I shudder to think.

I dreamed of Haleigh for most of the night. I can't tell you what I dreamed for most of it. I do remember that I dreamed of 2 girls again. This time they both look very similar and one is clearly bleeding, I could see blood running down her leg to the floor. I have to say it felt like I was seeing twins, they were side by side, but it could also be symbolic. But when I woke, I felt upset, like she is dead. One of them is dead.... If I remember more, I will post.

BTW, there was a picture on I think the RT thread; someone was looking for a pic of Ron's truck. Well there is the front of a red car next to his, at a house, the day of Haleigh's balloon release. TN I think is hold balloons as she walks across the yard.

just bumping for a poster

A dirt road not far from abandon house or shed. East of the home aout 120 noes north east. Road In middle of no where. Literally last place anyone would look.

I'm just going on personal memory here, but that location would be in the Atlantic Ocean, wouldn't it?

I keep hearing that darn song..."somethings going on in Florida, somethings going on in Putnam county............

Bern, it's sad (and scary and pretty d@mned pitiful, too, imo) but apparently true what you're saying.

FWIW, I don't think it's only your dreams, or even just the dream thread, but it sure seems as if someone favors them.

I wonder how many of our posts have helped the perp(s) squirm out from under the thumb of LE and private searchers/investigators. And how many of our arguments on behalf of or against one or another, has helped to convince others that they are wrong, or not to speak out. I shudder to think.

Bern and LF,

I'm afraid you're both right. I think it started with the switch in where Haleigh was sleeping. PR and jury counsultants are paid big $$$ to forecast what will influence the public and jury in a perp's favor. The internet is free. What a tool, sites like this are for polishing a story ! I wonder who knew this and is directing it's use. Smart, diabolical, but smart. IMO

In my dream I saw the man scoop HaLeigh off the mattress....whenI read the comment about the 4 year old girl saying she is with Larry?

I got chills and felt it could have been a Guardian Angel talking to this little girl. I do believe Haleigh is around her friends....

All (most) little children have imaginary friends....could this be one of those instances.

Bern and LF,

I'm afraid you're both right. I think it started with the switch in where Haleigh was sleeping. PR and jury counsultants are paid big $$$ to forecast what will influence the public and jury in a perp's favor. The internet is free. What a tool, sites like this are for polishing a story ! I wonder who knew this and is directing it's use. Smart, diabolical, but smart. IMO

And all at the expense of a precious 5 year old little girl. What a shame. :(

When I woke up today, I went straight to the RC thread because I had just had my second dream/OBE, or whatever about RC having a twin....a twin that looks & acts just exactly like him. Little did I know they(in the RC thread)were already discussing whether or not an image they had obtained somehow was RC or not. Cue "Twilight Zone" theme song music here, lol. If the image was not RC, it could've been his twin brother, or at least a close relative. It was weird. Maybe they had sent me vibes about what they were discussing in my sleep! Maybe all of us here are just connected somehow.IDK. It may not mean anything, but I figured it was worth posting.

BBM

Ron has a look a like cousin. Here is a link to a pic of him.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753449&IMG=58335

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member