Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty is not the killer. Misty told Ron she wanted to break up. She didn't call cops due to drugs being in the trailer. She didn't want to get Ronald busted. Rons karma came back. Clue : when I find HIM I will kill him. Who Is him? Overstreet young?

Is this a dream you had? Because she seemed awful excited to marry him. And I assume the "Overstreet young" refers to cousin Joe?

So it has to be someone is now reading here and that we aren't coming up with our own clues, but they are planting them or using our thoughts after we post instead? I don't think so. I believe that is a bit of a slap in the face to the people who post on this thread.

So it has to be someone is now reading here and that we aren't coming up with our own clues, but they are planting them or using our thoughts after we post instead? I don't think so. I believe that is a bit of a slap in the face to the people who post on this thread.

IF this is the case, this surely would not happen on the ASTRO thread....they control their thread...........

Is there any MODs here..........

IF this is the case, this surely would not happen on the ASTRO thread....they control their thread...........

Is there any MODs here..........

I'm confused again. How do you stop someone from reading in here and passing information on? Those of us over at the Hasanni thread felt that one of the people involved in the case was reading our posts too. Any time discrepancies in stories were noted, the next day they seemed to be addressed in the latest press conference. I just don't see how any mods can be expected to know the real identities of all of our members--that seems like its asking a lot of them.

don't mean to quote myself here, but I really think some one is reading here and using our posts. I asked about this here and later said that Haleigh was showing me her as a twin. I even pm someone here to see if they knew how to find a picture of the girl cousins in the family. Now it is reported that Ron is told by a 4 yr old that she speaks to Haleigh and he needs $35 K to get her back. JMO

I truly believe that there are those(outside of WS) reading the threads and I tried to mention that on a different thread and was accused of being callous. I didn't mean for it to sound callous I just truly feel that someone is reading here and reading in this thread specifically.

I want to take this opportunity to say that I have the utmost respect for the posters who come in here and post with such vulnerability. Every post in here is honest and from the heart and I don't like the idea that someone would try to compromise the dignity of the posts that fill this thread. Thats all.

I really think that if you are open, you will get insight into matters that need help. If a person crosses over and needs to get a message to someone it is very hard to find a way to communicate with the living. I think of it as being in a room with a two way mirror, the living on one side the dead on another. They can see you and hear you, but can't touch you to make you understand what they want to tell you. When you sleep you are open and they can use dreams and memories to get a message across, but I think they can only use what you have available in your memory to get the message to you. So much of it is symbolism and things that will lead you to what they want you know.

SS, I'm not sure of the intention of your post, if you were upset that we think others would use our ideas and thoughts about the case, but I is my opinion that they do. Not trying to offend you again. I was just seeing some things that seem similar to posts here and pointed it out.

Our thread to say the least if very interesting and I love hearing all of your thoughts and reading what you get. I spend hours looking at locations and possible connections to your dreams. You never know, maybe we hit a nerve here.

Elle, thanks for the reply, I don't feel so crazy...

I felt the insinuation was that what we are coming up with is not legitimate because when it does happen to come out in the case...someone has "planted" it, like the rose, because they read it here first and got the idea to do it. I disagree with this.

The 4yo's story can be checked out by LE because it came up in the meeting with the FDLE so I do not believe it came from your dream, Bern. I think she probably did tell Ronald she talks to Haleigh because she does talk to her in some way. I would say she will tell LE the same exact story.

I believe the rose is something else which was not planted, but happened to be found there, imo.

I guess it is like which came first...the chicken or the egg?

I'm confused again. How do you stop someone from reading in here and passing information on? Those of us over at the Hasanni thread felt that one of the people involved in the case was reading our posts too. Any time discrepancies in stories were noted, the next day they seemed to be addressed in the latest press conference. I just don't see how any mods can be expected to know the real identities of all of our members--that seems like its asking a lot of them.

I agree. How can the mods stop anyone from reading a posters ideas and then recycling them as their own on another forum or even another media ?

I have only been on the forensic threads on this site since I joined last year. This thread interested me because you can not post predictions on the forensic thread unless it is astrologically based. The MOD's on the site do a very good job keeping a close eye on the post content and the posters but when you join WS, you cannot get a membership unless you have an internet provider where an IP can be traced, I think due to the content and subject matters on this site. There was a forensic thread for the Tori Stafford case where I am almost sure that a particular member was planted, although I can't name names. Everytime this person posted, I felt my back curl. They had checked my profile several times as well. They were also from the same surrounding area where the crime took place. This just reminded me of what your talking about. I thought then that I was crazy but I couldn't shake it. The poster came and went quickly.

I have posted this on another thread already, after hearing about the plastic rose thing, I dreamed that she was buried in a recently dug grave in a grave yard. The furneral for the person who the grave was for was the next morning. I saw a woman burying her there. But there was deep thick snow all around and trees. I know Florida does not have snow there, so I really dont know what this dream means. I have also had dreams about little Caylee also.

HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings can't understand why no one has found her yet.

Morning chesterp...did you get this last night? You and Bern are giving me goosebumps.

YES..........and many other nights...and during Meditation. She is very sad and all the hurtful things about her family.

YES..........and many other nights...and during Meditation. She is very sad and all the hurtful things about her family.

Hi chester! I am curious about the hurtful things that her family is doing or that are being said? (not being snarky, just love reading your posts, and make sure i understand them as you meant them!)

TIA :)

I got the same feeling Chesterp....I keep hearing her struggle to connect her voice to someone receptive enough to hear her. All the clues, like a puzzle that needs to be put together. I haven't heard a street name, or location from her like I did with Caylee.....I'm going to ask tonight...we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper