Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this thread. Sometimes the things you guys dream about make me feel nauseous tho. I dont think I possess this gift that some of you have especially since I rarely remember my dreams unless Im really trying to. So after reading here last night I thought Id give it a try. HC was the last thing I was thinking of before going to sleep last night. Well it didnt work-I dreamed about having a little fling with that Russell Brand guy :eek: lol...the only thing odd about it is that Ive only seen him once on tv a couple years ago (an awards show), didnt know his name , and then I see him on The View today and Im like "OMG! Thats the guy I dreamt about"! So Ill guess Ill leave the whole dreams and visions thing to you guys!

i dreamed of haleigh twice last night, i'm thinking just because i've been so immersed lately, but i have never dreamed of her before so here's what it was. first i woke up yelling something about a town in florida but i can't get the exact name now as i lost it in the wake up, but i was extremely adamant about it when i was yelling at my husband, unfortunately he can't remember what i said either, but it was T....ville or T...town something like that, my husband thinks it was like trainsville or something, but i was yelling this town, florida and i was angry about it. by the way, i've never been to florida. the second i had was later this morning i came up and saw haleigh happy playing on a lawn and i got really excited, i said "hey baby girl! where have you been?!" she said, happily, "i was with auntie Carol" and then i woke up. i assume this is all hooey, but that's what i dreamed.

AsTor....does that sound like it at all? Not a dream for me,but a little research, I have been doing on a name I received.

AsTor....does that sound like it at all? Not a dream for me,but a little research, I have been doing on a name I received.

As in World of Warcraft? :waitasec:

I sometimes call my girls Miss Astor. It is when they think they are *all that AND a bag of chips.* Example: My 5 yo is a cutie pie. Her older sister gave her a compliment about her hair and rather than say thank you, my dear 5 yo says *I know.* This earns a *watch it, Miss Astor* from Mom.

This comment has been handed down in my family. My grandmother would say this to my sisters and I if we were showing off or being prideful or conceited. :slap: It reminded us to be humble.

I read this thread for the very first time last nite (right before bed) & then hoped to have my first haleigh dream..I do not believe I did (?) but I tossed & turned all nite & even woke up a few xs..This is def not normal for me..Kinda creeped me out!

I plan to do the same tonite to see if it happens again..I do not usually remember much of my dreams so even if I do have one I am afraid it will not be of any use to posters here or haleigh :(

ETA..This may sound dumb (sorry) but is there a cure for this dream dilemma I mentioned above?

I read this thread for the very first time last nite (right before bed) & then hoped to have my first haleigh dream..I do not believe I did (?) but I tossed & turned all nite & even woke up a few xs..This is def not normal for me..Kinda creeped me out!

I plan to do the same tonite to see if it happens again..I do not usually remember much of my dreams so I am afraid even if I do have one it will not be of any use to posters here or haleigh :(

not true.... if you have a dream thinking of her, please post.

Thanks.

My dream last night:

I was seeing from Haleighs eyes. She was in the water. The water was moving and making her long hair swirl and move, in slow motion. She was close to the surface. Too close. Things start speeding up. A boat propellor was coming too close. The engine on the boat was too loud.

I plan to do the same tonite to see if it happens again..I do not usually remember much of my dreams so even if I do have one I am afraid it will not be of any use to posters here or haleigh :(

ETA..This may sound dumb (sorry) but is there a cure for this dream dilemma I mentioned above?

You are a very heavy sleeper or overly tired. Everyone dreams but most people don't remember them or if they had drempt at all. I have always been fascinated by dreams and I keep a dream journal next to my bed.
My Mom told me once that if you eat cheese before going to bed that it makes you dream, and she was so right! Every time I do this I have many very vivid dreams. Try it, it really works.....atleast for me it does.

I am sure it is different for everyone but I do not try to have these dreams, they just come to me. It is like having any other vivid dream that you do remember. I do not remember all my dreams but these vivid dreams I do. Yes I do toss and turn many nights I wake up often, not always because of dreams though. I dream of missing people often. I don't even want these dreams because as you say, they creep me out, but I get them any way. They say to write your dreams down when you wake up but I don't do that because I don't have to. They are so real that I can't forget them, even if I try.

When I woke up today, I went straight to the RC thread because I had just had my second dream/OBE, or whatever about RC having a twin....a twin that looks & acts just exactly like him. Little did I know they(in the RC thread)were already discussing whether or not an image they had obtained somehow was RC or not. Cue "Twilight Zone" theme song music here, lol. If the image was not RC, it could've been his twin brother, or at least a close relative. It was weird. Maybe they had sent me vibes about what they were discussing in my sleep! Maybe all of us here are just connected somehow.IDK. It may not mean anything, but I figured it was worth posting.

just catching up on this thread.........some on another thread say RC is bi-polar..........could that seem like 2 people (twins) in your dream?

Unless it can be backed up with proof...it should not be allowed on any thread upstairs including this one, imo.

i dreamed of haleigh twice last night, i'm thinking just because i've been so immersed lately, but i have never dreamed of her before so here's what it was. first i woke up yelling something about a town in florida but i can't get the exact name now as i lost it in the wake up, but i was extremely adamant about it when i was yelling at my husband, unfortunately he can't remember what i said either, but it was T....ville or T...town something like that, my husband thinks it was like trainsville or something, but i was yelling this town, florida and i was angry about it. by the way, i've never been to florida. the second i had was later this morning i came up and saw haleigh happy playing on a lawn and i got really excited, i said "hey baby girl! where have you been?!" she said, happily, "i was with auntie Carol" and then i woke up. i assume this is all hooey, but that's what i dreamed.

Someone may have already answered this but could it have been Titusville? That was the first place that came to mind when I read this.

ok, here goes, i try to concentrate while going to sleep and last night i recieved an image of being in a hallway of an old house with rooms on each side and a closet at the end of the hall with a door opening to the last bedroom and the hallway.i know the house was old because the doors had pannels and were unpainted darkened pine.i could see a man in one of the rooms,he was in his 30,s and sitting at a table.all of a sudden haleigh runs out of the closet at the end of the hall and she in naked ,a small dark haired woman is chasing her,i could not see her face.,i then saw a van outside ilooked inside of the van and it was full of house painting supplies.there were only 2 seats in the van the back was full of 5 gallon paint buckets and sprayers.

ok, here goes, i try to concentrate while going to sleep and last night i recieved an image of being in a hallway of an old house with rooms on each side and a closet at the end of the hall with a door opening to the last bedroom and the hallway.i know the house was old because the doors had pannels and were unpainted darkened pine.i could see a man in one of the rooms,he was in his 30,s and sitting at a table.all of a sudden haleigh runs out of the closet at the end of the hall and she in naked ,a small dark haired woman is chasing her,i could not see her face.,i then saw a van outside ilooked inside of the van and it was full of house painting supplies.there were only 2 seats in the van the back was full of 5 gallon paint buckets and sprayers.

This gave me chills. I pray that Haleigh is still alive. I don't *feel* that she is. The thought of her being alive and in a bad place with bad people just makes me feel sick inside.

I think early on someone posted a similar dreams. The old house and dark...

(bbm)

Could it have been Tarrytown, Tennile, Terrytown, Tildenville, Titusville, Tommytown, Trailtown, Truckland, Televast, Talleyrand.....any of these places in Florida? You can also go to the site I linked below to see if anything looks familiar there.

http://www.fallingrain.com/world/US/12/a/T/

just catching up on this thread.........some on another thread say RC is bi-polar..........could that seem like 2 people (twins) in your dream?

Possibility! I have never thought of that before, but now I will, because I think that you could very well be right. If I get anything more on this subject I will post to let ya know. Thank you for the clue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep