Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AsTor....does that sound like it at all? Not a dream for me,but a little research, I have been doing on a name I received.

now this doesn't sound at all like what was in my dream, but i got terrible chills up my spine and the hair stood up on the back of my neck when i read this. care to elaborate any on your thoughts about it?

Maybe Titusville? :waitasec:

i read this as well as the other list of names in florida, but i'm afraid now it's all so convoluted in my mind i just can't say for sure, so frustrating because it was as plain as day when i said it and went back to sleep with it so solidly in my mind i was sure i would remember. now i just can't say.

I posted my dream visit of Haleigh a long time ago. Haleigh has been coming to me since the end of February. Had a dream last night of a woman named Heather (haven't heard of a Heather in this case) that knows information.

Haleigh has been has been also coming to me and saying Junior is in danger. Going to be in cross fire.

I have such a bad feeling about this. Ronald is a walking time bomb and if he finds out any evidence on Haleigh .. what will he do?

now this doesn't sound at all like what was in my dream, but i got terrible chills up my spine and the hair stood up on the back of my neck when i read this. care to elaborate any on your thoughts about it?

A name I was given in my dream...full name.....It was tracked a person of that name lives in that town. I do not know anything of this person.... Astor is probably 30 mins away.

I posted my dream visit of Haleigh a long time ago. Haleigh has been coming to me since the end of February. Had a dream last night of a woman named Heather (haven't heard of a Heather in this case) that knows information.

Haleigh has been has been also coming to me and saying Junior is in danger. Going to be in cross fire.

I have such a bad feeling about this. Ronald is a walking time bomb and if he finds out any evidence on Haleigh .. what will he do?

I have been scared for the people who did this since day one. I do feel RC is going to explode, in a bad way, and LE is quite away of this.

I had another dream yesterday...It was 2 doves and then an aeiral view, I was in the air fllying with the doves then all of a sudden I zoomed really fast down to the Earth...I was planted in an area in a Lake near Satsuma. I am going up to search for myself in a couple of days.

If you get a last name on Heather....please email me.

:eek: heather is my name. LOL not that it's uncommon. but alas, i don't have any information to bring this baby girl home, i truly wish i did. incidentally, anyone here anything about a "Carol" in this case? as that's what my dream said.

i dreamed of haleigh twice last night, i'm thinking just because i've been so immersed lately, but i have never dreamed of her before so here's what it was. first i woke up yelling something about a town in florida but i can't get the exact name now as i lost it in the wake up, but i was extremely adamant about it when i was yelling at my husband, unfortunately he can't remember what i said either, but it was T....ville or T...town something like that, my husband thinks it was like trainsville or something, but i was yelling this town, florida and i was angry about it. by the way, i've never been to florida. the second i had was later this morning i came up and saw haleigh happy playing on a lawn and i got really excited, i said "hey baby girl! where have you been?!" she said, happily, "i was with auntie Carol" and then i woke up. i assume this is all hooey, but that's what i dreamed.

How about Traxler--its basically a ghost town in Alachua county? (Trains--trax??)

:eek: heather is my name. LOL not that it's uncommon. but alas, i don't have any information to bring this baby girl home, i truly wish i did. incidentally, anyone here anything about a "Carol" in this case? as that's what my dream said.

It seem strange now that many are coming up with names....
even some of my friends that are not WS'ers and none of them come up with immediate family names.

It seem strange now that many are coming up with names....
even some of my friends that are not WS'ers and none of them come up with immediate family names.

in my dream haleigh called her "auntie Carol" but i also think it's odd, especially since i have never had such a dream before.

I have been scared for the people who did this since day one. I do feel RC is going to explode, in a bad way, and LE is quite away of this.

I had another dream yesterday...It was 2 doves and then an aeiral view, I was in the air fllying with the doves then all of a sudden I zoomed really fast down to the Earth...I was planted in an area in a Lake near Satsuma. I am going up to search for myself in a couple of days.

I thought Lake Myra was another place that should be searched. It is so close to the RR tracks and just off Baker road. I only thought about it because of the word "Baker" that I got. I am still not sure what that is. My dream was similar as in I was sort of flying down to the canal and the people were all there looking down at the cement slab, next to the cypress tree. It was like an OOBE. Please be careful of the snakes and gators :eek::eek:

I have been following case since the get go. I have no "gift" but did dream of Haleigh last week. I was walking in a forest and came upon what looked like huts, 3 or 4 huts, resembling large hut sized mushrooms. The color was grey/charcole-there was no sunshine at all, or color in this forest. Everything was grey, and damp. When I approached one of the huts, anxiety kicked in along with tremondous fear-I walked away- she was there-about to be found and I could not watch-I walked away and woke up. The stand outs of the dream were the huts w/ mushroom like color/shapes- the color of them (or lack of) and the fear at the end when she was about to be dicovered. I only had one other dream about these types of cases and it was Natalie Holloway-she was sitting on a jetty in the ocean-many years ago. Bless HC's little soul and let's find her.

In the past dreams posted here, I am not going to go back and read all of them, I would like to know if any of the posters can remember anything about a rabbit in there dreams.

I has a strange occurrence, I was driving somewhere, not some place I would normally go..............I had been thinking of HaLeigh and a truck turned the corner with a front license plate THUMPER.

Any thoughts?

In the past dreams posted here, I am not going to go back and read all of them, I would like to know if any of the posters can remember anything about a rabbit in there dreams.

I has a strange occurrence, I was driving somewhere, not some place I would normally go..............I had been thinking of HaLeigh and a truck turned the corner with a front license plate THUMPER.

Any thoughts?

Why did you think seeing the truck was strange? Just because it had an unusual licence plate? Is Thumper connected to Haleigh somehow?

Why did you think seeing the truck was strange? Just because it had an unusual licence plate? Is Thumper connected to Haleigh somehow?

I guess you missed the point. I am asking about a rabbit in the dreams posted in the past.

I guess you missed the point. I am asking about a rabbit in the dreams posted in the past.

See SS post from 4/3 at 1:31 about rabbits and a location.
Here's the link - if it works.. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dreams/Visions?.

"I figured where the rabbits and hunting came in, I think. There is a Hunter Road which is in the same neighborhood as Haleigh's right off Tyler by the tracks. It intersects Tyler as you are at the entrance it looks like. How did I miss that? Now, I have to figure out why it was in my dream. Could he have parked there at some point?"

I wish I could come and search with you; i get a gut feeling that you are so close to Haleigh. thanks for all of your good work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member