Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you remember, I had things fall of a pantry shelf while meditating about Haleigh. The things that fell were baking items and if you took the first initials they were MC and V. A measuring cup, and marshmallows, and the next day a bottle of vanilla. So the other day I googled a pastry and the Pantry, Inc came up. So I clicked on it and it was the Kangaroo store in Palatka. There are lots of them, but the first one that came up was West of Satsuma. Just thought I would share. Now you know how things in dreams make me crazy.... LOL

No, I tried emailing her too. No reply. So I don't know where she is or what she is up too.

Thanks Bern. She hasn't posted anything since she was going searching, but I've seen that she's been online. I hope all is ok.

The last time i had a dream it was about caylee, and i had dreamt of a red headed boy in a big black suv eating ice cream, crying (strange I know) After she was found, i thought perhaps the large black truck was a suburban? Anyways, looking back always makes it easier.

With haleigh. Shortly after she disappeared I had a dream of a washer and dryer, and a little child sitting behind it, kinda scared. Now i'm racking my brain wondering if there is a road named Kenmore,maytag, whirlpool, lg. ~L~ Is there a way to find out the surrounding roads or names of areas?

Okay...I am going to post this dream here. I dreamed I saw Haleigh and she had brown hair, but it was long. She was with another brown-haired child, a female, who was trying to cover her up so I couldn't see her. The child looked to be around 8 or 9 years old. Before they noticed me, they were playing and swirling and laughing...then they saw me, and the older child tried to stand in front of her. They were at a house, in the front yard, and the person they were with was driving either a tan work van or a tan car. I got the impression he was a construction worker of some kind, or a remodeler. He was 5'10" or so, around 170 to 180 pounds, dirty blond hair or light brown hair. He was well built, muscular, maybe a little heavy but not too much. I would say he was attractive, but not overly goodlooking or anything.

(This part is not my dream, but information I have tried to find related to my dream)

I have tried to find a picture of him online and the closest I get is CG, but it is not him. The girl was smaller, I think, than Crystal's sister. I didn't know if maybe CG has a brother or someone that looks similar to him in build or if anyone knows of someone fitting that description. It was very vivid. Also, I dreamed they were in Alabama. And someone posted earlier about T-ville or T-town. Tuscaloosa is called T-town, and of course, Alabama and Florida share a border.

I posted my dream visit of Haleigh a long time ago. Haleigh has been coming to me since the end of February. Had a dream last night of a woman named Heather (haven't heard of a Heather in this case) that knows information.

Haleigh has been has been also coming to me and saying Junior is in danger. Going to be in cross fire.

I have such a bad feeling about this. Ronald is a walking time bomb and if he finds out any evidence on Haleigh .. what will he do?

Been a long time since I looked on this thread, but in the very beginning I was getting "heather" too--never could decide if it was a person, place, or flower-but reading your post made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Keep working on that one!

I agree about RC too-ready to pop.

This was by far the scariest dream I have had regarding this case.

I see Misty in a bedroom, with Ron and she is packing. She tells Ron she has to get to Orlando, but Ron is mad. He thinks that is a dead end and tells her you can't get there from here. Next thing I see is I am in the woods, hiding and I am really scared, my heart is pumping so hard I can feel it pushing thought my chest. I see a man dragging a body, through the woods, it is in some kind of sack or sheet tied up. I don't see his face, but he is walking fast thought the woods. He has an ax and sets it down and gets the body of a woman out of it. He starts chopping her up. It was so gross and disgusting, he chopped off her head and hands. He was singing or humming as he was chopping, chopping, and chopping. He put the head and hands back in this sack and buried the body in a shallow grave. Another man arrives and says "Play Misty for me Clint" and he laughs. I woke up and I have to tell ya I was sick.

So some of this was literal, Misty and Ron did have a fight and she did go to Orlando. So maybe the rest is symbolic.

I went to bed last night trying to figure out what I could do that would involve lots of people, cost next to nothing and people all over would be involved and no planet would be harmed in the making of this event. It came to me as I woke up. CHAIN LETTERS WITH HALEIGH'S FLYER AND INFORMATION AND A SHORT PLEAD FOR HELP!!!!!

I am afraid to post this, but it was HaLeigh's idea. She was sitting with me writing letters and stuffing envelopes.

I am going to send out as many letters to friends and people I know and along with a flyer. I will ask them for help in getting her face out there. I am going to ask them to make 11 copies of her flyer, mail out ten to friends and post the 11th one in a supermarket or Walmart or high traffic store.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS.... I am going to write a letter and make copies of it so each person gets the 11 posters and 10 letters to go with the mailing or they may not do it. Some people may not have money to copy the letter and poster, some may not have the time or means to do it.

IF YOU HAVE A BETTER WAY TO GET THIS GOING, PLEASE POST IT AND LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER. I WILL BE MAILING ONE TO KATHI B. THE NEWS WOMAN I CONTACT.

I don't remember the old chain letters that we used to get, but I remember a list of names and we had to mail the letter to the people on the list....
Posted Aug 8th

I brought this over from the other thread as I never posted my dream here. After 2 letters coming out, I think my dream was showing me that letters would be written to help find her. I never know how to interpret me dreams, this was posted Aug, 8th. So maybe my chain letters helped get her face out, but it may have meant something all together different. See, this is why they are so hard to figure out.

I posted this downstairs as that is where I mostly am... but am hoping maybe some of you can help me with this.

I had the MOST vivid dream last night.....I do have dreams and feelings about things but it is always about someone I know.....I have NEVER had a dream about someone I haven't met personally, so this sort of freaked me out. Then when I woke up this morning, the letter that "scrubs" lady dropped off was posted and it freaked me out even more.

This dream was sooooo very vivid and I had it over and over and over throughout the night - like they didn't want me to forget it and had to make sure I "had" it.

What do you all think about this?
Here is the whole dream.....a little girl came up to me and said hi and said I know you're (my name)....I said yes and who are you (wanted to make sure)...she said my name is HaLeigh and I need to show you something will you come for a walk with me. I said ok....

We walked through some area that had lots of growth -weeds, etc and in the background were some MH's.....but she was leading away from where most of them were.....

She showed me an area that had been dug out and actually told me to watch where I was walking so I didn't fall into the hole. (the rectangular area that was dug out about 3-4 feet deep and in the size of a possible MH - I asked downstairs if they ever dug out for a MH and had weeds and stuff now growing in it).

We went around the space to the "other" side and she showed me a round hole about 4-5-6- feet around with a large black top on it....and said see that? I said yes and she then told me that she needs to get out of there.....I said but you are here with me.....and she said yes I am, but I am also there.....please tell them to get me.....

And this dream played out over and over and each time she would say "remember the big hole".....

Then I got up this morning and "scrubs" letter was published and I just freaked out!! I don't have directions, or how many yards, or anything like that......just my dream.....

I don't know what to do about this....

I posted this downstairs as that is where I mostly am... but am hoping maybe some of you can help me with this.

I had the MOST vivid dream last night.....I do have dreams and feelings about things but it is always about someone I know.....I have NEVER had a dream about someone I haven't met personally, so this sort of freaked me out. Then when I woke up this morning, the letter that "scrubs" lady dropped off was posted and it freaked me out even more.

This dream was sooooo very vivid and I had it over and over and over throughout the night - like they didn't want me to forget it and had to make sure I "had" it.

What do you all think about this?
Here is the whole dream.....a little girl came up to me and said hi and said I know you're (my name)....I said yes and who are you (wanted to make sure)...she said my name is HaLeigh and I need to show you something will you come for a walk with me. I said ok....

We walked through some area that had lots of growth -weeds, etc and in the background were some MH's.....but she was leading away from where most of them were.....

She showed me an area that had been dug out and actually told me to watch where I was walking so I didn't fall into the hole. (the rectangular area that was dug out about 3-4 feet deep and in the size of a possible MH - I asked downstairs if they ever dug out for a MH and had weeds and stuff now growing in it).

We went around the space to the "other" side and she showed me a round hole about 4-5-6- feet around with a large black top on it....and said see that? I said yes and she then told me that she needs to get out of there.....I said but you are here with me.....and she said yes I am, but I am also there.....please tell them to get me.....

And this dream played out over and over and each time she would say "remember the big hole".....

Then I got up this morning and "scrubs" letter was published and I just freaked out!! I don't have directions, or how many yards, or anything like that......just my dream.....

I don't know what to do about this....

Well i am glad that you brought your dream about Haleigh up here to the dream thread. I don't know much about dreams or anything like that but I imagine you are feeling pretty lost and confused after a dream like that. Do you mean to say that you had a dream about a hole as long as a trailer would be? and then 4 or 5 feet deep? Like the size of an actual trailer?

I hope someone up here is able to help you. I am almost afraid to ask but was the child in the dream Haleigh or did she just say the name Haleigh?

Well i am glad that you brought your dream about Haleigh up here to the dream thread. I don't know much about dreams or anything like that but I imagine you are feeling pretty lost and confused after a dream like that. Do you mean to say that you had a dream about a hole as long as a trailer would be? and then 4 or 5 feet deep? Like the size of an actual trailer?

I hope someone up here is able to help you. I am almost afraid to ask but was the child in the dream Haleigh or did she just say the name Haleigh?

The rectangular shape was the size of a MH - like they were digging to put cinder blocks or something in it and then the MH on top of it and didn't....or (this just came to me.._) like there used to be a MH there and it is no longer there.....this rectangular shape was 3-4 feet deep and now had weeds and other growth in it so if you didn't know it was there you might fall into it if you were walking....that's why she told me to watch myself and not fall.

then we walked AROUND this shape to the other side of the rectangle (sorry don't know which direction) and there was a ROUND hole about 4-6 feet around (circumferance?? I know I spelled that wrong) with a big black cover on it and she told me she was there.....

don't know if they dig round holes for wells or septic as where I live we have sewers and city water....so I can't really tell you what it is.....

But she knew MY name and made sure it was ME and then clarified that she was Haleigh....I thought it was but wanted her to tell me her name and she did....

You might all think I'm nuts....but things in my past have led me to believe in my dreams especially with children as my grandma's favorite saying was "Jesus loves the little children" and ever since she has passed various things with children in our family/friends/acquaintance circle have been passed to me and have played out...so I firmly believe my gram could have sent her to me....do I need the loonie bin now?? Bring on the straight jacket....LOL

The rectangular shape was the size of a MH - like they were digging to put cinder blocks or something in it and then the MH on top of it and didn't....or (this just came to me.._) like there used to be a MH there and it is no longer there.....this rectangular shape was 3-4 feet deep and now had weeds and other growth in it so if you didn't know it was there you might fall into it if you were walking....that's why she told me to watch myself and not fall.

then we walked AROUND this shape to the other side of the rectangle (sorry don't know which direction) and there was a ROUND hole about 4-6 feet around (circumferance?? I know I spelled that wrong) with a big black cover on it and she told me she was there.....

don't know if they dig round holes for wells or septic as where I live we have sewers and city water....so I can't really tell you what it is.....

But she knew MY name and made sure it was ME and then clarified that she was Haleigh....I thought it was but wanted her to tell me her name and she did....

You might all think I'm nuts....but things in my past have led me to believe in my dreams especially with children as my grandma's favorite saying was "Jesus loves the little children" and ever since she has passed various things with children in our family/friends/acquaintance circle have been passed to me and have played out...so I firmly believe my gram could have sent her to me....do I need the loonie bin now?? Bring on the straight jacket....LOL

I don't think you're nuts and I'm glad you brought this upstairs too. I wonder if there are any areas like this around the area the "scrubs" letter described?

Was~ This is the thread for dreams/visions/gut feelings/instincts. No straight jackets allowed or necessary. If people don't believe in this sort of thing, they don't have to read it and the people who do will take what you say seriously. We try to open up every level of investigation on cases and this includes the above.

I find your dream to be very interesting since it does coincide with the letter. Have you tried going to Bing, Google, or another map site which lets you use the street level function to "walk" around the neighborhood? This can be very beneficial to find areas which are similar to what you are seeing in your dream. Google or Bing's 3-D imaging is the best, but you can use street level without downloading the other. Why don't you give it a shot and see what you come up with in reference to the area?

In your dream, what do you remember seeing around you? You mentioned mhs. Is there anything that stands out on them or in their yards like outbuildings, sheds, gardens? Do you recall seeing anything which would be "out of place" in your dream? Were there fences?

Concentrate on all your senses in the dream. What sounds did you hear? What did you smell, if anything? Were you cold, warm, etc.?

What was she wearing? Did you see any sign of an injury on her?

No, Wasalurker, no loonie bin. Many of us have these dreams. Just try to remember as many details as you can. IMO, I have had dreams where some of it is actual and some of it is symbolism.

The only thing I can vividly remember is that the MH's were IN BACK of us...we were walking away from where there were some....and we were walking through overgrowth...not on a road....more of a trail sort of thing....like maybe they were going to start putting MH's there but hadn't completed it....or like someone had one out there but it wasn't there now....the area had been "cleared" - no trees right there but on the outer edges there was....more like there was supposed to be a yard or something.....it was a sort of secluded area but not REAL far from the other MH's.. the only way I can describe it is like if you knew it was there it was easy to get to....but if you didn't know it was there you wouldn't see it...KWIM??

My initial impression was that "civilization had intruded"....with the MH's behind it....

I don't know - maybe tonight I will have another one....

Was: Years ago, we had a MH moved onto our property and needed a spetic tank. I remember they dug up an area next to the home and buried it, but not very deep. I recall them telling us that there is a concrete block placed on top of the tank, about 1-2 ft. thick as a type of a lid to cover the opening. They told us that since it would be necessary someday to pump the tank out, we would need to remove the "lid". Normally people do not need to pump their tanks out but every 10 years unless there is a problem. It would probably take 2 people to lift the block off the tank. Also, there are lateral lines that run from the tank to the yard or where ever. When they put the tank in there was a raised area, kind of like a mound in a circular shape (shape of the actual tank). My son played on it (the dirt mound) for months after that.

Dreams fascinate me, and I am a firm believer that they are sent to certain people to help, enlighten and comfort. I can count on one hand the amount of these special types of dreams I've had. When I woke up there was no doubt in my mind the dream was a MESSAGE meant for circumstances in the present or future.

The dream you have posted is very interesting and scary to me. I wonder if LE has searched all the MH parks around Satsuma.
I remember right after it was reported that little Haleigh was missing, I felt this powerful, overwhelming urgency to pray and I couldn't stop crying. I drove around crying and praying for a long time and pleading for Haleigh's safety. That is the first time I have ever been impressed upon that seriously to pray for someone, anyone in the news. I know there are MANY others who felt the same concern and still do. I really hope this dream is not true for sweet Haleigh~~

Also, horrifying as it sounds, it is possible that a person could fit in the opening of a tank, or even fall in if the lid was off. It's gut wrenching thought, I despise the idea completely.

Very interesting dream posted today!

I just wanted to add something here as it occurred to me today (I posted about a sister-in-law/Lindsy/Sherry/hospital dream last week or so. I had a series of dreams that all involved a sister in law taking Haleigh around to various places. The thing that struck me today is nowhere in any of my dreams do I see or have a sense of where Jr, Haleigh's brother, is. I also haven't noticed him mentioned in the dream/visions thread. It seems strange to me that he wouldn't have been in my dreams because of their circumstances. Does anybody get Jr in any of their dreams? Makes me feel like Jr. was not around or aware when Haleigh went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member