Drew Arrest Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know about DP being a serial killer, but he has been around the area or somehow connected to untimely deaths and disappearances WITHOUT a trace.

There's the disappearance of Stacy's mom, which occurred prior to Stacy and DP beginning to date.

There's his second ex-wife, I believe, who's bf disappeared without a trace (this is after their divorce)

There's the 18 yo brother of one of his underage g/f's who DP himself found hanging in the garage. (ruled a suicide....:rolleyes:) It just so happened this brother objected to DP seeing his sister. IIRC, at the time, DP was married to Kathleen?????? This is also, what I would call a rumor as I've never seen it 'verified,' by LE or anything in print or first hand knowledge. ;)

Then the untimely death of Kathleen Salvio, DP present when she was discovered.

The untimely disappearance of Stacy Peterson. DP was the last one to see her.

Interesting to say the least.:rolleyes:
JMHO
fran

I don't know about DP being a serial killer, but he has been around the area or somehow connected to untimely deaths and disappearances WITHOUT a trace.

There's the disappearance of Stacy's mom, which occurred prior to Stacy and DP beginning to date.

There's his second ex-wife, I believe, who's bf disappeared without a trace (this is after their divorce)

There's the 18 yo brother of one of his underage g/f's who DP himself found hanging in the garage. (ruled a suicide....:rolleyes:) It just so happened this brother objected to DP seeing his sister. IIRC, at the time, DP was married to Kathleen?????? This is also, what I would call a rumor as I've never seen it 'veriflied,' by LE or anything in print or first hand knowledge. ;)

Then the untimely death of Kathleen Salvio, DP present when she was discovered.

The untimely disappearance of Stacy Peterson. DP was the last one to see her.

Interesting to say the least.:rolleyes:
JMHO
fran

I have faith in Glasgow that this is one crime of many that he will face. Life is a heck of a bargaining tool for some blow hole turned baby when facing a needle one day. I think Stacy is next charge. Tom Morphey will seal his fate. This isn't Florida. No sunshine laws here. There is a LOT we don't know.

I would think that the type of trophies serial killers hold onto are probably not that large, but I still wonder if that is still a possibility. I'm also wondering if he didn't just murder his wives, I'm sure that since he was LE it wouldn't have been to difficult for him to frame other people for the murders.

Plus, let's say the police do find a "trophy." Let's say lingerie. It would be natural for there to be SP's lingerie in their house. The only trophy I could think of from KS that would help our cause would be if it was a) clearly hers, and b) clearly made after their divorce.

That said, I would not be surprised in the least if there were more murders, and the arrogant $^&% kept trphoies, just knowing noone would question the almighty DrewP.

Does anyone know if DeathP is on the table, could DP plea bargain LIPrison.........
if he tells about Stacy????

Plus, let's say the police do find a "trophy." Let's say lingerie. It would be natural for there to be SP's lingerie in their house. The only trophy I could think of from KS that would help our cause would be if it was a) clearly hers, and b) clearly made after their divorce.

That said, I would not be surprised in the least if there were more murders, and the arrogant $^&% kept trphoies, just knowing noone would question the almighty DrewP.

DP keeps saying bikini with Stacy? but kept all her things!
I would think DP would take something personal that he bought
KSavio........like her engagement ring........necklace.
As narssistic as he is, he may of kept a journel!
He kept the cell phone records of Stacy when tracking her.
Like all sociopaths he thought he was smarter than everyone else.

Does anyone know if DeathP is on the table, could DP plea bargain LIPrison.........
if he tells about Stacy????
It's possible they could seek the death penalty but nothing's been announced yet. Even so, I really don't think he'd confess to anything. MOO

Don't want to start a thread yet but the teaser for the local news, and I am real local (5 minutes away from where Drew calls home now) is that another indictment may be handed down soon.
I will watch after I make my guys dinner and keep ya'll posted.

Peterson stepbrother testifies before grand jury

May 14, 2009 (JOLIET, Ill.) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's stepbrother is one of three people who testified Thursday before the grand jury investigating the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.
A motion was filed to have Peterson's bond reduced, as he sits in jail charged in the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.
Peterson is sitting in jail because of the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. The grand jury that met about a half-block away from the jail is considering charges in the disappearance and potential death of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacey. And, Thursday, that grand jury heard from three potential witnesses.
Tom Morphey's wouldn't talk to reporters Thursday, but he did speak to the grand jury investigating the disappearance of Stacey Peterson. Morphey, who is Drew Peterson's stepbrother, has previously said he believes he may have helped Drew dispose of Stacey's body in a blue barrel.

more at: http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6813730

My boy had my puter when the story came on and I did not catch the names but two other people, former friends who wore wires and have hours of taped conversations tesitfied today as well. No one made any comments when they exited, as it should be.
Reporter said that without a body, Glasgow is reluctant to charge Drew with Stacy's murder but the investigation is still going strong.

snipped
My boy had my puter when the story came on and I did not catch the names but two other people, former friends who wore wires and have hours of taped conversations tesitfied today as well.
Len Wawczak and his wife Paula Stark.

i havent reallly been following this case as much as i would have liked to. i saw the interview on good morning american i think it was with drew and his gf. What happed to the gf is she still with him is she still standing by him in all this mess?

NBC's Today show has an exclusive Jailhouse interview with Drew Peterson this morning. It should be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to catch it.

NBC's Today show has an exclusive Jailhouse interview with Drew Peterson this morning. It should be on in a few minutes if anyone wants to catch it.
I heard that on the way in to work this morning and I thought, "oh grief! this guy just won't shut the hell up!) :rolleyes:

I read the letters Kathleen Savio wrote seeking, practically begging, for help.
She knew her life was in danger from Drew. Those letters alone should be enough to convict him for murdering her. Wow! Could other LE be charged or reprimanded in her death? The letters implicate other public servants in ignoring her pleas for help and helping cover up his relationship with Stacy when she was just 17. So sad.

I had no idea of the other suspicious disappearances and deaths of people who were close to his various wives and lovers. I hope LE reopens these cases and actually investigates them! It is puzzling that this monster's behavior has been ignored for so long!

snipped

Len Wawczak and his wife Paula Stark.

From what we learned some months ago, Len and Paula got hours and hours of conversations with DP on tape. I bet the grand jury got an earful!

I read the letters Kathleen Savio wrote seeking, practically begging, for help.
She knew her life was in danger from Drew. Those letters alone should be enough to convict him for murdering her. Wow! Could other LE be charged or reprimanded in her death? The letters implicate other public servants in ignoring her pleas for help and helping cover up his relationship with Stacy when she was just 17. So sad.

I had no idea of the other suspicious disappearances and deaths of people who were close to his various wives and lovers. I hope LE reopens these cases and actually investigates them! It is puzzling that this monster's behavior has been ignored for so long!

Another thing that they have been reporting quite a bit in the last few days, was the fact that the divorce had escilated to the the stage where her attorney had dished up the terms that she was seeking half of his pension, hundreds of thousands in the sale of thier house, then 6 days later she was dead.
Then poof, out of thin air a NEW will appears naming Drew the hier to everything including all of HER money.
Press is hitting on motive with every report.

I was encouraged to see that Thomas, Lenny and Paula were brought before the GJ. I had read that they were to be some of the last to testify. I wonder if they will have enough to indict Drew for Stacy? I hope so!

I have to rant about Drews interview with Matt Lauer this morning. I continue to be amazed at what comes out of his mouth.

So Drew thinks GJ's are uneducated on points of law? And he thinks legislation should be passed that a juror should know the rules of law? Even a jury of his peers during the trial? Really? The current system seems to have worked for HIM well enough up to this point. But now it should all change? How convenient. Well what if a jury of his peers found him innocent? Then what would he have to say?

And he also mentions that the new Hearsay law that was passed is being re-thought by legislators. I haven't read that, anywhere :confused:

Also, he doesn't mention his kids one time. Until Matt asks about them. But of course they are doing well.

I also noticed how he gets in the fact that when he was arrested he was trying to make a deposit for his family so they would have some money, and the police interrupted that. In other words, they took money from my family because the police arrested me. He is so full of crap :furious:

But, I'm really glad he's being treated exceptionially well in jail :boohoo: I'm sure Kathleen and Stacy would have preferred being in jail for anything rather than being dead!

LOL, did DrewP really say that the GJ was uneducated in points of law? LOL, he will have more of the same types of uneducated persons on the jury when he goes to trial. But when he goes to trial he has the right to ask to be tried before a judge instead of a jury. Wonder if that is what little Joey's strategy is?

I've been offline for a few days and I'm just getting caught up. But I found this interesting.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/05/savio-estate-opposes-peterson-bond-reduction.html

DrewP and Joey seem to be spouting the same type of insults, just against other people.

Joey is talking about Kelly, the attorney who is handling the reopening of the Savio estate for the Savio family. They are opposing the reduction of DrewP's bail because they feel would be using assets from the Savio estate to post it. Joey's words....

"It's the most absurd argument that I've ever heard. ... It's absurd to the point I would expect a first-year law student to know better," he said. "He's going to be laughed out of court." http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/05/savio-estate-opposes-peterson-bond-reduction.html

So according to those two, it seems that anyone who opposes them on this case is stupid. This is going to be an interesting trial.

Today on a FOX New show I heard a reporter interviewing DP, and it was interesting. He was bold after listening to Drew's blab, and said SS like "Do you ever worry that they will find you guilty and you will never walk out of the prison doors?". DP said, "I think I'll make bail and then be found innocent".

Simply Amazing, as Scott Peterson always used to say!

I also heard DP talking about they have more evidence or info about Stacy's death than Kathleen's. That was bizarre to hear. Anyone else hear that? xox

It does concern me that Fri was supposedly the last day of the GJ and they have now heard from Len and his wife and from Tom, yet there is still no indictmment for Stacey. Did they issue one and the state just hasn't told the media yet, or did they decide not to issue. I would have thought there would be more evidence on Stacey, at least more recent evidence and fresher witnesses.

Still maybe the state is going to wait til Monday after the arraignment to make the arrest. LOL, can't you just see that? The judge lowering the bond, DrewP posting bail..... then LE coming to arrest him for Stacey? That would make all this wait worth it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back