Drew Arrest Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe that allot of people were prepared for this arrest JB flying to NYC.
Savio's seemed to know. Sharon was told.
GJury only met on Thursdays.
DP had Gfriend there to watch over kids.
We knew GJ would close in middle May.
I think he made allot of plans like he did in the beginning when Stacy went missing.
Everything went to son Steve (money/guns) to care for kids.
In a very strange way DP seems to care for his kids but look at the mental DAMAGE he has done to all of them.
I am wondering if the son that has nothing to do with him since kathleen's death will speak out now!

It will be interesting to see if Drew's inner circle of friends starts to crack now and begin telling what they know.

This may have already been answered but why is DP charged with TWO counts of first degree murder? Was the 3d wife pregnant? I don't understand how charged with TWO counts if she was not pregnant. TIA

Because they want to smoke him, IMO.

Wasn't simple homicide, it was particularly heinous.

Wouldn't mind seeing it tried here in DuPage!
Heh, heh..... or they could always try it over here in Lee County!!

I was on my way home from work this morning and my hubby called me and said he had good news for me. He told me drEWWWWWWW (emphasis on the EWWWWWW) had been arrested. I gotta tell you all, I was so happy I almost cried. Can't imagine how Kathleen and Stacy's families are feeling at the moment. Talk about bittersweet.

I feel badly for the children yet I'm glad they will be removed from him. So sad that he had to screw up so many people's lives.

Praying they have the goods they need to bring this to conviction. Too bad we don't have a Corn-stubble law (which would be Illinois equivalent to Florida's Sunshine law) Just a shame they won't be putting him in GP, now THAT I'd love to see.

This is the best news ever - when I saw it on Breaking News last evening I couldn't contain my happiness. :woohoo: He felt it would never come to this and I give LE credit for sticking with it. Plus they kept much of the investigating quiet - difficult to do at best. Finally, maybe justice will be served for Kathleen and maybe we'll get an idea of just what happened to Stacey. He is one sick person!:bang:

On my way to work this morning I was listenign to CNN and I screamed with GLEE - this man is horrid and I was waiting for this day. I want justice for Kathleen and for Stacy. I know many people feel bad for the children and I do to, but you can't be a good father when you go around killing their mothers.

Now here's hoping Stebic is next.

Sooner or later God'll cut you down..... Thanks to the poster who provided that link (so sorry, forgot who it wuz now) I can't get that song out of my head for some reason.

I hope the inmates at Will Co. jail are giving him the reception he deserves! (Can you imagine the hoopla?) Wish we had an insider who could provide the scoop!!

But where is Stacy?

There are so many quarries around here it's like multiplying rabbits. I used to swim in a couple with friends when we were kids...which kinda skeeves me out now I'm an adult.

I heard the lawyer this morning on WLS (radio) and he said that the bail is too high, blah blah blah, everything you would expect. He thinks that the bail will be lowered and that Drew will have no problem posting bail, and that Drew can afford the best defense, something about he has income from several businesses that he owns or is part member of.

Ought to be interesting this afternoon at the arraignment.

Anyone know when a presser will be on again with the arraignment???

He sure won't be posting that very quickly.

Especially with the way the property values have imploded in the Chicago area. Unfortunately, I think he might be able to scrounge up the money. Sure would have liked to have seen a higher number.

It will be interesting to see if Drew's inner circle of friends starts to crack now and begin telling what they know.
I don't expect it. He has very few actual friends anymore and out of those...only one knows anything. He hasn't talked other than to back Drew. He was present when they found Kathleen's body.

Especially with the way the property values have imploded in the Chicago area. Unfortunately, I think he might be able to scrounge up the money. Sure would have liked to have seen a higher number.
The twenty million dollar bond will be argued today (or Monday if they are successful in putting the arraignment off). His other attorney stated they expected a high bond and have already done the research to show it is unreasonable in comparison to others who have been charged with the same crimes.

If they get the bond lowered, it is possible he will be able to come up with the money. His son has been holding money in reserve in case of his arrest. (The irony is the money came to him via Kathleen's death, imo.)

WOOOOHOOOOO!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I moved away from Chicago last week, and while I was moving I kept thinking about how I had wished that he would be charged before I had to leave. Missed it by *that* much, but it was worth the wait! :clap:

There are so many quarries around here it's like multiplying rabbits. I used to swim in a couple with friends when we were kids...which kinda skeeves me out now I'm an adult.

I heard the lawyer this morning on WLS (radio) and he said that the bail is too high, blah blah blah, everything you would expect. He thinks that the bail will be lowered and that Drew will have no problem posting bail, and that Drew can afford the best defense, something about he has income from several businesses that he owns or is part member of.

Ought to be interesting this afternoon at the arraignment.

Now I have the heebie geebs...I used to go to Lemont Quarries to swim on a regular basis when I was a teen. Got bit by a water snake and never went again after that.
But if I knew then what I knew now, I never would have swam there. Who knows how many souls may be down there.
Those particular quarries are just minutes away from Drew's hood.

The twenty million dollar bond will be argued today (or Monday if they are successful in putting the arraignment off). His other attorney stated they expected a high bond and have already done the research to show it is unreasonable in comparison to others who have been charged with the same crimes.

If they get the bond lowered, it is possible he will be able to come up with the money. His son has been holding money in reserve in case of his arrest. (The irony is the money came to him via Kathleen's death, imo.)

I heard on local news this morning at coffee with my sweetie that the arraignment is scheduled for 1:30 this afternoon and we are thinking of shooting over there, sweetie is off and I am trying to get out of work this afternoon.

With a 20 mil bond and 2 murder counts, I think DP is on the table. Maybe a plea will get him to fess to Stacey's body location. 2 life sentences don't mean a thing, you only live once.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back