Drew Arrest Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The special grand jury is still seated for Stacy, but that will end soon as the time limit is 18 month's, after that another one would have to be seated. The SA said they still have the usual grand jury that meets on Wednesday's they can use. Cost is a factor, but that they will get past that and continue on as long as they need to for Stacy

I understand that the current Grand Jury has two more sessions. I really think that within those two sessions that they will hand down another true bill for the murder of Stacy. I bet Morphey will go to the GJ next Thursday, and I would bet the following Thursday, DP will be charged in Stacy's murder. Anyone else thinking along these lines?

Oh, lol, were you online there tonight? I can make a guess!

Another arrest? Let's start with Mike Robinson. He could be a candidate.

~~~snipped for space

Yep, that is one that I had in mind.

Carcerano is another.

Attorney for Drew Peterson to Appear on NBC, ABC, CBS Morning Shows

Joel Brodsky to be interviewed on 'Today,' 'Good Morning America,' and 'The Early Show' to defend his client.
thepublicityagency.com - May 08, 2009

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif](PRNewsChannel) / New York, N.Y. / Joel A. Brodsky, criminal defense attorney for Drew Peterson, who was indicted and arrested Thursday for the death of Kathleen Savio, will appear on all three network morning news programs Friday morning in New York. He will also do interviews with WGN TV in Chicago, MSNBC, WLS Radio and WFLD (Fox) Chicago. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]The defense team representing Peterson, the former Bolingbrook police sergeant arrested today for the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio, says he will be vindicated in court. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]~~~~more at link[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1386&z=105[/FONT]

Well, well, well...and here JB said he had no knowledge that DP was going to be arrested...guess we know why he was in such a hurry to get on that plane today. :rolleyes: I think the circus just pulled up their tent in Orlando, and pitched a new one in Will County, IL :rolleyes:

Attorney for Drew Peterson to Appear on NBC, ABC, CBS Morning Shows

Joel Brodsky to be interviewed on 'Today,' 'Good Morning America,' and 'The Early Show' to defend his client.
thepublicityagency.com - May 08, 2009

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif](PRNewsChannel) / New York, N.Y. / Joel A. Brodsky, criminal defense attorney for Drew Peterson, who was indicted and arrested Thursday for the death of Kathleen Savio, will appear on all three network morning news programs Friday morning in New York. He will also do interviews with WGN TV in Chicago, MSNBC, WLS Radio and WFLD (Fox) Chicago. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]The defense team representing Peterson, the former Bolingbrook police sergeant arrested today for the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio, says he will be vindicated in court. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]~~~~more at link[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1386&z=105[/FONT]
I don't believe I care to watch any more of the Brodsky/Peterson show. The sound of Brodsky's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Nothing he says has any merit and he is a waste of my time.

I am happy knowing that Drew is finally locked up where he belongs for now. I only pray they don't reduce his bond and he gets back out to enjoy the comforts of home again. He has had his time to enjoy Stacy's home at the expense of Kathleen, their children, and his miserable, selfish life. It is finally time for him to pay for the things he has done and learn the world does not revolve around him.

I don't believe I care to watch any more of the Brodsky/Peterson show. The sound of Brodsky's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Nothing he says has any merit and he is a waste of my time.

I am happy knowing that Drew is finally locked up where he belongs for now. I only pray they don't reduce his bond and he gets back out to enjoy the comforts of home again. He has had his time to enjoy Stacy's home at the expense of Kathleen, their children, and his miserable, selfish life. It is finally time for him to pay for the things he has done and learn the world does not revolve around him.

I will never hire an attorney with the initials JB because of Brodskey and Baez and they both grate on my last nerve

Hallelujah, the day has finally arrived...can't help but feel heartsick for the children though. This one man has caused so much heartache for so many people. May God heal those broken hearts and bring justice to Kathleen and Stacy.

JusticeforKathleenSavio.jpg

Thank God. We've been waiting for this for so long. Soon, there will be justice for Stacy, too.

Yes thank you. Greta said he's being held at the facility in Joliet. :behindbar

Is he in there with Jake & Elwood?

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA :crazy:

Just came on and got up to speed...Made my day!!

this sums up how I feel

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

This may have already been answered but why is DP charged with TWO counts of first degree murder? Was the 3d wife pregnant? I don't understand how charged with TWO counts if she was not pregnant. TIA

Sooooo, where was his fiance when all this went down?
Local news (WGN, I believe--I was bouncing around the dial) reported that she was in the car with him, and that she was taken in with Drew, then released.

I believe her father picked her up--he was quoted as saying, "She just wants to get her stuff out of there and be done with him." (Daddy was quite pleased with the events; he's been terrified for his daughter.)

I hope she gets it!! They would be best WITH HER. she is such a good person, loving caring aunt!!! She loves ALL ( not just the two) children so very much.

I hope Stacy's sister does get custody of the two little ones. Drew asked LE to take the kids to his oldest son's home. I remember quite a while ago he signed over everything to the oldest son just incase he ever got arrested. He wanted the son to take all 4 of the kids. I wonder if his oldest son is married or single? Isn't he a cop?

I'm so glad that Peterson finally got arrested for Kathleen's death. I never did understand how a person could drown in a dry tub. Doesn't even make any sense. I wonder how her boys are feeling. For some reason it doesn't seem like the oldest boy belongs to Kathleen. Course Peterson has been married about a dozen times :eek: I wonder if he really thought he would ever be arrested. He is so arrogant I've always wondered if he thought he was untouchable. Creep.

Local news (WGN, I believe--I was bouncing around the dial) reported that she was in the car with him, and that she was taken in with Drew, then released.

I believe her father picked her up--he was quoted as saying, "She just wants to get her stuff out of there and be done with him." (Daddy was quite pleased with the events; he's been terrified for his daughter.)

I hope she has learned for good!

I hope Stacy's sister does get custody of the two little ones. Drew asked LE to take the kids to his oldest son's home. I remember quite a while ago he signed over everything to the oldest son just incase he ever got arrested. He wanted the son to take all 4 of the kids. I wonder if his oldest son is married or single? Isn't he a cop?

I'm so glad that Peterson finally got arrested for Kathleen's death. I never did understand how a person could drown in a dry tub. Doesn't even make any sense. I wonder how her boys are feeling. For some reason it doesn't seem like the oldest boy belongs to Kathleen. Course Peterson has been married about a dozen times :eek: I wonder if he really thought he would ever be arrested. He is so arrogant I've always wondered if he thought he was untouchable. Creep.

Yeah, he thought he was untouchable...now to see how he does without the attention. Maybe he will start writing to KC:eek:

Two million-bond. I hope he can't bail out! Im so happy to hear this...Finally!

How eerie - I was in Bolingbrook yesterday to see a customer. I haven't been there in years. Of course the Peterson case crossed my mind but never thought he'd be arrested that day. Wish I would have seen it.

This may have already been answered but why is DP charged with TWO counts of first degree murder? Was the 3d wife pregnant? I don't understand how charged with TWO counts if she was not pregnant. TIA

Just listened to the SA...and I "think" one count is for wrongful death and the other is because of violent death....but I am not sure...both counts relate to Kathleen's death for sure though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back