Drew Peterson to Surrender on Gun Charge

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For someone who used to be a Cop he doesnt half act like a Clown.

He is sooooooo darn smug too.

I cannot wait to see him go down:)

To be quite honest. Brodsky should shut his trap, let Peterson's trial take place NOW, while everyone is so engrossed in the election and Caylee Anthony's case. IF he delays the trial trying to get it moved, he might as well go to Mars. That's about the closest place I know of that most likely haven't heard of Drew Peterson.

Or, is that where he's from?:doh:

JMHO
fran

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1134035,CST-NWS-boling29.article

Can Drew get fair trial in Will County?

GUN CHARGE | His lawyers may try to move it elsewhere

<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How is it that so much of the new info is now coming out in the PR releases?

State's Attorney Takes Another Shot at Gun Charges Against Drew Peterson

Drew Peterson, the former law enforcement officer accused in the disappearance of his fourth wife Stacy and implicated in the death of his third wife, may once again face gun charges that, if convicted, could land him in jail.

The Will County State's Attorney Office appealed the dismissal of gun charges against Peterson, according to court records.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1059&z=4

What concerns me about the appeal is this: If they are working so hard to get Drew in jail for this particular crime, it leads me to question whether they think they can prosecute him for either the murder of Kathleen or the disappearance and murder of Stacy. I find it troubling.

Wonder if DrewP is crying in his beer today? Oh I forgot, he can't get beer! The good news is that with the dismissal of the gun charges being thrown out on appeal, the charges could be reinstated!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky
Back