Drugging Caylee?Disney Bag/syringe and items found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing that could happen is that the toxicology reports would come back as inconclusive, and there were unidentified fingerprints on the syringe. That would give the defense a boost with the SODDI claim.

Even though the totality of the evidence makes it seem like any reasonable person would convict in a heartbeat (just from what has been made public) I really really want there to be forensics that are slam-dunk, airtight ,untouchable. Hopefully they just haven't released it yet, but it's there.

SODDI?

Some Other Dingbat Did It? :biglaugh:

no, no, it isnt funny. I swear I have to make dumb jokes or die, reading these terrible things.

I had a toddler in the ER once that drank pestacide that grandpa stored in a coke bottle. Organophoshate poisoning causes the lungs to fill with fluid. The child came in all smiley and stable and within 5-10 minutes or so, was gurgling loud enough with fluids and severe respiratory distress you could hear her all over the ER. Took a long time to get an IV because her vascular system shut down and before we could do an intraosseous access (bone marrow needle screwed into bone of lower leg and used like an IV) so we could antedote (atropine), she nearly respiratory arrested!! She gurgles and struggled to breathe and her eyes were wild and desperate!!! (not to be so graphic but this is for real)

Horrific, terrifying experience for child who couldn't breathe and the RN trying to get the medicine into her! One of the most vivid memories of my nearly 30 years in ER.

If pesticides were intentionally given to CA AND duct tape over the mouth, I would be willing to make the trip to FLA and PERSONNALLY give the lethal injection when the time comes!!!! This would be worse to me than strangulation, drowning, chloroform.

How awful! :eek:

She spent two days on a respirator but did do okay. The atropine dries up the secretions and we couldn't get it into her fast enough. She came back to see me about a week later to tell us thank you and she was adorable.:) Thank you for asking.

Of all the things that KC could have done to CA, this one to me would have been the most horrible method. I picture the little girl I took care of and think of CA being that way and duct taped, jez, makes me livid. If not given by injection (doubt that was the method if it was used), then she would have had to have been alert to swallow it. It acts fairly quickly.

Thank goodness! Bless you for knowing what to do and keeping calm in that situation. I would have been a complete basket case. :crazy: I guess that is why I'm not a nurse.

Gentamicin in topical form is used to treat bacterial skin infections. Perhaps it was related to the red rash that appeared on her face.
Would this medication be prescribed for Caylee if Caylee contacted Herpes virus while in the birth canal?

Sorry if this has been said, I haven't read every reply on this thread yet & I need to get out the door. The whole "toilet paper, syringe, bottle thing was bugging me. I googled "syringe toilet paper" and got this link. Check out post #87 :eek:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=142744&page=4
What happened to the "Be High On Life Days?" That world of drugs litterally takes users into the DARK tunnel of addiction!

Gentamicin in topical form is used to treat bacterial skin infections. Perhaps it was related to the red rash that appeared on her face.

from WebMD:

Gentamicin (Pediatric) Inj is used to treat the following:

Treatment of Staphylococcal Septicemia with More Than One Medication, Blood Infection caused by the Bacteria Enterobacter, Escherichia Coli Bacteria in the Blood, Bacterial Blood Infection caused by Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Multiple Drug Treatment for P. Aeruginosa Bacterial Blood Infection, Blood Poisoning caused by Serratia Bacteria, Blood Poisoning caused by Proteus Bacteria, Infection of the Blood caused by Citrobacter Bacteria, Infection of the Blood caused by Klebsiella Bacteria, Bacterial Infection of Blood or Tissues affecting the Whole Body, Treatment for Staphylococcal Infections with More Than One Drug, Bacterial Meningitis due to Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Multiple Drugs Treatment for Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Meningitis, Multiple Drug Treatment for Citrobacter Species Meningitis, Multiple Drug Treatment for Enterobacter Species Meningitis, Multiple Drug Treatment for E. Coli Meningitis, Multiple Drug Treatment for Klebsiella Species Meningitis, Multiple Drug Treatment of Proteus Species Meningitis, Multiple Drug Treatment for Serratia Species Meningitis, Bacterial Meningitis, Multiple Drug Treatment for Bacterial Meningitis, Treatment of Staphylococcal Endocarditis with More Than One Medication, Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Klebsiella, Pneumonia caused by the Bacteria Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Treatment of Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Pneumonia with More Than One Drug, Treatment of S. Aureus Pneumonia with More Than One Drug, Pneumonia caused by E. Coli Bacteria, Pneumonia caused by Gram-Negative Bacteria, Pneumonia caused by the Bacteria Serratia, Pneumonia caused by the Bacteria Enterobacter, Pneumonia caused by Proteus Bacteria, Pneumonia due to the Bacteria Citrobacter Species, Pneumonia caused by Bacteria, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Abdominal Cavity Lining Infection, Inflammation and Infection of the Abdomen Lining, Complicated Infection in Abdomen, Infection Within the Abdomen, Infection of the Biliary Tract caused by Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Bacteria, Infection of the Biliary Tract, Infection of Urinary Tract with Complications, Complicated Urinary Tract Infection due to P. Aeruginosa, Skin Infection, Skin Infection due to E. Coli Bacteria, Skin Infection due to Proteus Bacteria, Skin Infection due to Klebsiella Bacteria, Skin Infection due to Enterobacter Bacteria, Skin Infection due to Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Bacteria, Skin Infection due to Citrobacter Bacteria, Skin Infection due to Serratia Bacteria, Multiple Drugs for Skin Infection due to Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Bacteria, Multiple Drugs for Skin Infection due to Staphylococcus Bacteria, Treatment of Staphylococcal Joint Infection with More Than One Medication, Multiple Drug Treatment for Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Joint Infection, Joint Infection caused by Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Bacteria, Infection of a Joint, Bone Infection caused by Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Treatment of Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Bone Infection with More Than One Drug, Infection of Bone, Infection of Lining of Brain and/or Spinal Cord of Newborn, Pneumonia in a Newborn, Blood or Tissue Infection Affecting Whole Body of Newborn, Treatment of Group B Streptococcal Sepsis with More Than One Drug, Multiple Drug Treatment for Meningitis of a Newborn, An Infection in a Burn Wound

Gentamicin (Pediatric) Inj may also be used to treat:

Intestinal Infection due to Campylobacter, Infection by Yersinia Enterocolitica, Plague, Blood Poisoning caused by Listeria Monocytogenes, Treatment of Listeria Monocytogenes Sepsis With More Than One Drug, Infection caused by Yersinia Pseudotuberculosis Bacteria, Treatment of Enterococcal Infections with Multiple Medications, Infection caused by Campylobacter Fetus, Synergy for P. Aeruginosa Infection in Cystic Fibrosis, Presumed Infection in Febrile Neutropenic Patient, Treatment of Streptococcal Endocarditis with More Than One Medication, Multiple Drug Treatment for Enterococcal Endocarditis, Multiple Drugs for Preventing Enterococcal Endocarditis, Inflamed Colon and Small Intestine with Some Tissue Death, Skin Eruption that Progresses to Ulcers and Gangrene, Pediatric Fever without a Source, Prevention of Perioperative Infection

Hopefully they can do test on Caylee's hair for the drugs she was given.

I just googled Gentamicin given for herpes virus & found it is. It is an extremely potent antibiotic. The eye infection discussion is what led me to Caylee possibly having outbreaks, or infections of the eyes from transference of the virus from scratching. Whatever the reasons it was prescibed, Caylee obviously carried a virus.

They said toilet paper "roll", I guess it could mean with no paper on it, just the cardboard roll, size is right, stick the syringe inside and it would easily fit into a gatorade bottle. The GHB info is very interesting.....if KC really was giving Caylee some type of drug for a prolonged period of time wouldn't Caylee have become addicted and suffered withdrawals? That could cause her to act up even more (I'm thinking of the books that were highlighted at children's tantrums) and create an entirely different problem for KC to deal with. If CA was already on antidepressants/anxiety medications, perhaps that played into the drama too. If KC was abusing drugs this is a mixture for disaster.

The gentamicin prescribed to Caylee is more than likely ophthalmic or otic, perhaps topical.

The Klonopin (clonazepam) is an anxiolytic, and it was prescribed to Cindy in August 2008, IIRC from the docs, therefore as far as we know not being present when Caylee was living in house.

There was an older prescription for Cindy for carisopodrol (Soma), a very potent muscle relaxer that is often abused (I am not saying CA or GA abused it). As with Xanax, a little of it could definitely kill a small child.

Soma and Xanax are VERY bitter in taste, the Soma being more bitter. If KC was grinding up either of these meds and dosing Caylee with an oral syringe, the taste would have been awful, especially if she gagged slightly or resisted, cause probably some of it would have gotten onto her tongue. Even with a sweet drink, it probably would have been very bitter.

This is all JMOO.

Okay, thanks for the info. However, the "plugging" stuff was more than I ever needed to know. People are sick!

from WebMD:

Gentamicin (Pediatric) Inj is used to treat the following:

Treatment of Staphylococcal Septicemia with More Than One Medication,

I can't remember if it was Gentamicin drops? If so, it could have been given for "pink eye."

We'll find out that this is Kronk's homemade Meter Reader Survival Kit. He had Gatorade, toilet paper and Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake anti-venom. The neighborhood kids on his route love the Disney bag.

I just googled Gentamicin given for herpes virus & found it is. It is an extremely potent antibiotic. The eye infection discussion is what led me to Caylee possibly having outbreaks, or infections of the eyes from transference of the virus from scratching. Whatever the reasons it was prescibed, Caylee obviously carried a virus.

She wouldn't have been given an antibiotic for a viral infection. Antibiotics don't help with viruses. She might have had a bacterial infection, but not a virus.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story

My first bet is that if this is connected to Caylee, that the syringe is not the type for injections, i.e. one with a needle on the end, but is an oral medication syringe with an open tip so meds can be squirted right into the mouth. If the syringe and liquid with white sediment is connected to Caylee, could it be Xanax crushed and mixed into water? Was Casey keeping it in a bottle in her car, all mixed up and ready to give to Caylee anytime she was in the way?

OMG! I didn't think of this. Doctor's give parents these little syringes to administer their medicine. When my DD was little, I had several in my silverware drawer! Oh, man. This could be bad.

We'll find out that this is Kronk's homemade Meter Reader Survival Kit. He had Gatorade, toilet paper and Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake anti-venom. The neighborhood kids on his route love the Disney bag.

That is funny as H*LL!!!!

The gentamicin prescribed to Caylee is more than likely ophthalmic or otic, perhaps topical.

The Klonopin (clonazepam) is an anxiolytic, and it was prescribed to Cindy in August 2008, IIRC from the docs, therefore as far as we know not being present when Caylee was living in house.

There was an older prescription for Cindy for carisopodrol (Soma), a very potent muscle relaxer that is often abused (I am not saying CA or GA abused it). As with Xanax, a little of it could definitely kill a small child.

Soma and Xanax are VERY bitter in taste, the Soma being more bitter. If KC was grinding up either of these meds and dosing Caylee with an oral syringe, the taste would have been awful, especially if she gagged slightly or resisted, cause probably some of it would have gotten onto her tongue. Even with a sweet drink, it probably would have been very bitter.

This is all JMOO.

Just information: In the recreational drug world - Soma is very popular - being on it is described as a "Soma Coma"......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth